The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.7

[DE]Megan

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.7

We are back in action after an incredible TennoCon! Thank you Tenno for joining us in celebrating 10 Years of Warframe and sharing your excitement for the future with each reveal. 

Today we have a Hotfix with changes and fixes we wanted to get out to you before the DE team heads off into a long weekend to get some much needed rest. We will officially be back on Tuesday, September 5th, but will continue to monitor for issues that would need addressing upon our return. Thank you! 

Changes: 

• Increased Platinum amounts in the Frost and Mag Heirloom Packs - full details available in the official PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1364919-psa-heirloom-collection-platinum-changes-lessons/
  • Updated the Gotva Prime description to clarify its unique perk, it now reads: "Long before clone-rot set in, elite Grineer Commanders protected the surviving Orokin from rebelling Warframes with these formidable rifles. When Gotva Prime inflicts a Status Effect its next shot has a chance to be a Super Critical hit."
  • Made updates to Gotva Prime’s audio (cease fire SFX, Host/Client mixing, and firing mixing).  

Optimizations: 

• Optimized the VFX on the Frost Heirloom Signa. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed several issues with Double Tap’s buff indicator: 
    • (Latron and Latron Wraith) Fixed the buff indicator being stuck at 100% and not adjusting based on hits.
    • (Latron Prime) Fixed the buff icon not showing up in the HUD (this was a UI issue only, the intended damage bonus was still applying). 
  • Fixed the Melee Combo Count from the Rauta lasting indefinitely when Combo Duration is set to 0 (ex: equipping the Melee Guidance Aura that reduces Combo Duration for self by 6s).  
    • Now if the Combo Duration has no positive value, the Rauta will not increase the Melee Combo Count just as it wouldn’t for any other Melee. 
  • Fixed the Rauta having an extremely long reload time for Clients after receiving the infinite ammo buff from cracking Void Relics in Fissure missions. 
  • Fixed Drifter Loneryder items being unintentionally given with the Dex Operator and Drifter Suit 10 Year Anniversary inbox. 
    • Those who have received the Loneryder items prior to this Hotfix are yours to keep! Happy Anniversary! 
  • Fixed the Vigorous Swap Mod applying in Dog Days when switching between the Soaktron and Lob Blobs. 
    • With the inclusion of the Lob Blobs Secondary, this Mod just slipped by the “no Mods, Buffs, Companions, or Abilities” rules of Dog Days. 
  • Fixed Frost Heirloom Signa’s VFX lingering after it has been unequipped in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed Clients gaining more progress than intended when finding a Paragrimm’s Tome in Duviri. 
  • Fixed the following Dojo Decorations having off-centered anchor points, making it difficult to move and position them: 
    • Electricity
    • Electricity Arcs
    • Glow Bright  
  • Fixed the TennoCon logo still appearing in the Relays. 
  • Fixed the Laetum Incarnon’s bullets facing the wrong direction. 
  • Fixed being unable to chat link Frost Prime and Mag Prime Relics. 
  • Fixed the “Titan Extractor Prime” being listed twice in the description of Varzia’s Prime Resurgence offerings instead of including the Blueprint as well as the built Extractor. 
  • Fixed a script error after failing a mission. 
  • Fixed a script error with the Lob Blobs tutorial popup in Dog Days. 
  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur when using DirectX 12 after upgrading drivers. 

Click here for the Known Issues List

• Like 25

Thank you very much.
But I still think this is missing the point:

vor 20 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Increased Platinum amounts in the Frost and Mag Heirloom Packs - full details available in the official PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1364919-psa-heirloom-collection-platinum-changes-lessons/

IMO main complains where:
- the inflated price by adding platinum and regal aya
- FOMO tactics by limiting its availability to this year (I really didn't expect another "founder exclusive" situation to be happening again)

I know this is most likely a business decision, but I would guess most player would be happy with cheaper tiers only containing the halos (which are looking really awesome) and skin+halo.

Anyways. Here's the redtext:
update.png

Edited by Dark_Lugia
~ Redtext
  • Like 57

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Vigorous Swap Mod applying in Dog Days when switching between the Soaktron and Lob Blobs. 

Unnecessary, but expected. Dog days simply isn't allowed to be fun. It has to be a slog on purpose. Thanks ... for nothing.

Edited by Cerikus
changed formulation
  • Like 36

Thanks for nothing, what a way to celebrate 10 years of Warframe. Release a 90 dollar cosmetic pack filled with some useless new 'currency' that no one wants to just jack up the price on it when you all had to do was just lower the price, take out the regal aya & refund the difference to player who already brought this money sink in the first place. You guys learned nothing & fixed nothing. Just imagine what the next 10 years are gonna be like guys, yay!

Edited by SafeRoom
  • Like 41

Thanks

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Drifter Loneryder items being unintentionally given with the Dex Operator and Drifter Suit 10 Year Anniversary inbox. 
    • Those who have received the Loneryder items prior to this Hotfix are yours to keep! Happy Anniversary! 

Well this is a pleasant surprise, that's very generous of you guys

Thanks!

• Like 6

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the Gotva Prime description to clarify its unique perk, it now reads: "Long before clone-rot set in, elite Grineer Commanders protected the surviving Orokin from rebelling Warframes with these formidable rifles. When Gotva Prime inflicts a Status Effect its next shot has a chance to be a Super Critical hit."

Can you please also fix the description for Exodia Contagion? It still does not accurately reflect the change made to it in Update 30.5 where it can only be activated once in the air.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Vigorous Swap Mod applying in Dog Days when switching between the Soaktron and Lob Blobs. 

Instead of patching out all the cheese from the mode why not actually y'know? Make it entertaining and fun to play rather than shoot one gun for ten seconds repeated for five minutes.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the “Titan Extractor Prime” being listed twice in the description of Varzia’s Prime Resurgence offerings instead of including the Blueprint as well as the built Extractor. 

Hasn't that been there for a really long time? Seems like something that would be there since its inception since I don't see how this bug would be introduced in a recent update.

Text box resetting fix when? I wouldn't mind it if the position wasn't in the most annoying place possible. I don't see it on the known issues list. Man this is going to annoy me until it is fixed.

• Like 4

Oh yes everything I wanted to see, now the new launcher main video is of the FOMO skins that I will not buy because is not worth the price, thanks for remember the players everytime they open the launcher. Still waiting to come for plat in game.

• Like 9

When Gotva Prime inflicts a Status Effect its next shot has a chance to be a Super Critical hit."

That's great for thoose who saw the reddem message

watched the full tenno con , couldnt  redeem reward cause i didnt saw the message with time limit...

Any way to get the reward?

been playing for years and allways try to watch Tenno con , first time ever i watch the stream and cant get the reward   -_-

kind of annoy me

tennocon was great but not getting the reward after watching the full show make it awkward

"Gotva Prime was acquired by watching TennoCon 2023 on WARFRAME's Twitch with a Twitch-linked account for 30 consecutive minutes, between 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, on August 26th, 2023. The drop included a free weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst. "   i did...

Edited by Tsoe
  • Like 2

I sure hope we'll see more to address the Heirloom Collection rather than just what that post says. It's over 30 pages and counting after only a day, so you can see people aren't happy with what you've decided is 'good enough.'

Please do more. We shouldn't be PAYING for an accolade ten years in the making if we've already been supporting you for years already.

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed several issues with Double Tap’s buff indicator: 

• (Latron and Latron Wraith) Fixed the buff indicator being stuck at 100% and not adjusting based on hits.
  • (Latron Prime) Fixed the buff icon not showing up in the HUD (this was a UI issue only, the intended damage bonus was still applying). 

Jurassic Park Dancing GIF by Spotify

All of my Latrons will be happy to hear this.

Edited by TeaHands
  • Like 1

weirdly enough im not against you guys doing it a "exclusive" type of deal with the package (you could argue every tennocon digital pack is like that) if the skins are supposed to be togheter since you didnt provide a pack that has just the frost or just the mag skin why isnt the cheapest tier just the skins and nothing else like i and many others already have both mag and frost prime and dont really want regal aya, maybe we really dont like aya maybe we already bought all the prime acessories we wanted or maybe we just want the skins with nothing else i know that at this price i would never buy these skins but worry not i will for sure buy grendel prime acessories because its a better value and i really like grendel :)

3 minutes ago, done_girl said:

Yeah, because Dog Days was way too easy with Vig Swap. That's such a deserved nerf. We really need to suffer that beach more.

I kinda regret updating the Wiki after finding this exploit all by myself. I hope they don't find the others eh eh.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, done_girl said:

Yeah, because Dog Days was way too easy with Vig Swap. That's such a deserved nerf. We really need to suffer that beach more.

It was never hard, just a pain with how many items there are for the cost.

• Like 14