The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Abyss of Dagath Development

[DE]Megan

Can't wait for the Dev Stream, always hoping that *Pablo , My Belove used* with be there too. 

idejacking to plant a seed in re: all semi auto weapons needing Full Auto treatment AFK well please. Holy smokesn so many of them bloat fatigue and fees un-fun. o ve to all!! 💜

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Player Experience Changes

• Waverider Quest

• Universal Enemy Radar 

• etc

I do hope that by etc, you mean starter weapons will no longer include MK1, instead of them completely vanishing from the game. They're a good meme in the community, to the top 1% that actually care. It's fun to be there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Accessibility + HUD Changes

Could do without "(playername) has found (medallion)" being plastered on the screen right where I'm looking... it might only last seconds, but [a] doesn't need to be there, blocking my view especially during higher-level content (why not in the bottom left corner of the screen, where it won't block line of sight to enemies?), and [b] is pretty redundant when I'm solo... I know I've picked up a medallion.

This was an idiotic design failure when it was first introduced, and only furthers my suspicion that the people behind these changes don't actually play the game themselves worth a damn.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, BalaDeSilver said:

I do hope that by etc, you mean starter weapons will no longer include MK1, instead of them completely vanishing from the game. They're a good meme in the community, to the top 1% that actually care. It's fun to be there.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1364449-removal-of-flawed-mods-and-mk1-weapons/page/5/#comment-12868525

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)hazelmantis3 said:

Universal Vacuum Mag`s passive is an insult since we have been asking for it for years.

If Sonic can pick up rings and Ratchet & Clank can pick up bolts then why can`t warframes do it?

I`d like to know a good reason for this.

[Troll mode ON : This is Not a serious Post]

Na, I can't let you say that ...

Warframe can pick up thing, from a few meters,

Mag passive just is a patch to Over-ride it up to 8m, (1)

Her augment "greedy pull" can OVERRIDE the Over ride to 25m

It mean she is so good that an augment that suppress the passive ability for no compensation, which suppress also suppress the base loot for neither compensation too...

Mag is so much great end powerfull that you don't need to give the base looting, nor a passive loot but the augment is fine...

(1) : but as it could be too OP, you had too do break your fingers to always loot. After thousand of broken fingers, the sacrifice was enough to get rid of this $/-/?% ...
[Troll mode OFF]

To be serious, Mag should just have the Augment as her passive AND Greedy Pull should give extra (energy/ammo) loot for all. Because actually her augment IS "LAZY PULL".... there is nothing Greedy at all in this ability and immortal pets will render it less usefull even more.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • New Player Experience Changes

• Universal Enemy Radar 

Whether this means enemy radar mods are going to be kapoot. or if enemy radar will add ontop of this. either way this is probably the best change IMHO, the enemy radar mods are such an incredibly niche mod that most dont see the point in adding it to WF and most make do with just companions having radar. More of this type of stuff needs to happen whether its in regards to hush mod or other useless mods never or barely used outside of a very specific niche use case. adding that QOL would better the game IMHO

inb4 adding incarnon styled menu but for QOL mods like suppressed weapon noise or zoom level etc but only 1 option can be active at a time!

• Like 1

I really hope the HUD changes also let you resize every aspect of the HUD separately because right now if you make the HUD bigger, you see everything bigger and a lot of elements (objetive, markers, the SO in-between stages screen, boss bars) become so big that they blind you when playing.
I really need to have my HP and the ability icons (mainly durations) bigger than normal because some sight issues I have but with how its currently, it makes the rest of the HUD take too much of my screen.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Player Experience Changes

• Universal Enemy Radar 

As an Ivara main, I just wanted to ask a simple question in relation to these upcoming changes. Will Ivara get an updated or new passive? Because Ivara's passive is an innate 20m Enemy Radar, built into her.

I don't mind everybody getting a "universal enemy radar"; but I want to know if Ivara's passive will be changed or updated because her passive won't be unique to her anymore.

@[DE]Momaw I don't mean to bother you with a ping, I just would love to hear an answer from DE's development team on this note, that's all. 

Edited by BlindStalker
  • Like 4

etc

I hope this includes the tranq rifle accesibility. Even though I am from the minority of people who enjoy conservation very much the Tranq rifle UI has always been horrible, especially for a person like me ,who is colorblind.

• Universal Enemy Radar 

This is great news. Now universal vacuum. I don't want to sound ungreateful, but we've never been provided with a single good reason why something as essential as picking up loot in a lootershooter should be dependent on a mod equiped on a companion. No other game fails at this like Warframe has been for it's whole existence.

• Nightwave Acts

I hope this means stuff like complete 5 different bounties etc. 5 stages would be quite enough. Or at least remove the "different" part of this bounty.

Also, I hope we will get new Nightwave soon. It's starting to drag on again.

Other than that it all seems great. Looking forward to the devsteam.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BlindStalker said:

As an Ivara main, I just wanted to ask a simple question in relation to these upcoming changes. Will Ivara get an updated or new passive? Because Ivara's passive is an innate 20m Enemy Radar, built into her.

I don't mind everybody getting a "universal enemy radar"; but I want to know if Ivara's passive will be changed or updated because her passive won't be unique to her anymore.

@[DE]Momaw I don't mean to bother you with a ping, I just would love to hear an answer from DE's development team on this note, that's all. 

I would imagine the easiest (and therefore most likely possibility) is that they'll give whatever amount of Enemy Radar to every frame (EDIT: and thinking about it, really wouldn't hurt to give it to Operators too. Please god.) , and then Ivara just has her passive stack on top of that like normal. Simply put, her passive post update won't be "you have innate enemy radar", it'll be "you have more innate enemy radar". Think of it sorta like Hildryn's shield gate passive after the update that gave it to everyone. It turned from 'you have a shield gate' to 'you have a better shield gate'. 

Edited by McRibbles

7 hours ago, (NSW)PrismaticChaos said:

With the changes to focus acquisition, will we be refunded all the focus standing we've gained. Similar to the Focus rework that happened?

i don't really think so , de just introduce new way to get focus, not focus rework.

7 hours ago, (PSN)hazelmantis3 said:

Universal Vacuum Mag`s passive is an insult since we have been asking for it for years.

If Sonic can pick up rings and Ratchet & Clank can pick up bolts then why can`t warframes do it?

I`d like to know a good reason for this.

because soft power is not enough, when we get those vacuum because whole server complain to DE

Edited by ToKeSia

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• 54th Warframe, Dagath!

• New storytelling from Grandmother

• New crypt-style Dojo Room

• Grendel Prime

I've only just thought about this, but has there been an update (at least in the last few years) where a base Warframe and a Prime both released at the same time?

Il y a 12 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Hello, Tenno!

The team is well underway with developing our next Update: Abyss of Dagath.

Announced during TennoLIVE 2023, a lot is coming your way:

• 54th Warframe, Dagath!

• New storytelling from Grandmother

• New crypt-style Dojo Room

• Grendel Prime

• Companion Rework

• Hydroid Rework

• Accessibility + HUD Changes

• Auto-melee

• Enemy visibility settings

• etc

• New Player Experience Changes

• Waverider Quest

• Universal Enemy Radar 

• etc

• Rough Edges & General QOL

• Focus Acquisition

• Nightwave Acts

• etc 

• And much more!!!

Abyss of Dagath will be a Mainline Update, and for us to fully build and test this Update, we must pause Hotfixes. We will still actively watch the Live Build for any issues we can resolve with the Dagath Update. 

Please see our Warframe Lexicon for Updates for a full breakdown of what a Mainline Update entails. 

Don’t miss our Abyss of Dagath deep dive on Devstream #173 this September 28th at 2pm ET!

I really like to thank you for all these ! 😇

Hydroid re"work, companion rework, Focus aquisition changes a lot of QoL : I really wanted to see an update like this. New content is always welcome, but taking care of the whole Warframe content is also necessary.

Thanks a lot ! 👍

• Like 1

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

And much more!!!

Hopefully (much more!!!) means you'll be addressing the herloom pack finally

and finally giving your loyal fans that have been with you for years that can't afford 90$ or really dont want the filler thats in the pack a 4th pack with only the cosmetics and skins thats 25 to 30 dollars making it more reasonably affordable and letting those that don't want the platinum and regal aya have that as well

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

Hopefully (much more!!!) means you'll be addressing the herloom pack finally

and finally giving your loyal fans that have been with you for years that can't afford 90$ or really dont want the filler thats in the pack a 4th pack with only the cosmetics and skins thats 25 to 30 dollars making it more reasonably affordable and letting those that don't want the platinum and regal aya have that as well

There's already a thread about that here: