The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are you considering to buy the next prime access?

(XBOX)lm Cha0s

Honestly I'm not sure if any prime access is worth buying. Since I play on Xbox and it's $80. But then I always consider all platinum that I could get and the weapons and not so much the frames. But I'm here to ask you all if you will buy the next prime access? 

Edited by (XB1)Clutch1Chesse23

Nope.

Neither would I ever spend platinum on frames or weapons.

Buying stuff that can be obtained via gameplay is essentially, paying more to play less. So, nope.

Skins, syandanas, color pickers, slots, animation unlocks - those I gladly pay for if I like them. Would very likely buy a separate Prime accessories-only pack (Targis Prime does look awesome...) which is unfortunately, impossible, so I won't. 

Additionally, after DE took their current stance on Hema research cost, I'm not really inclined to pay them a cent, since that would be voting with my wallet that I *like* the way it's going... Which I don't. 

Edited by Reifnir

Not at the moment. I bought Valkyr, but I'm not sure if I want to drop $80 every 3-4 months. Maybe 6-8 instead -- buying every other Prime Access. 

I have no problem spending money on Warframe - I spend money for video games, I fully expect to spend money for games, that's just how it works. But usually significant outlays on a game are spaced out farther. 

Thanks everyone for all your opinions because it really let's me see both sides of this but I would buy prime access if they put Mesa or Ivara or Titania. But if I do somehow buy prime access for other reason its going to be for platinum or just support the Devs and stuff like that.

36 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

I never bought Prime Access because that price for some in game Item is horrible. I can spend my money to better things. I am nor buying nor farm them because i like the original frames and their looks. And I prefer the much humbler version.

You know there is an option to make primes look like the normals 

Depends on how the price shakes down.

I'm really enjoying Warframe after starting about two weeks ago, and given the amount of time I've played without feeling like I HAVE to spend money, I think DE deserves my support for at LEAST what I'd go in for with a standard retail release.

So I did some number crunching, and for the CURRENT prime access, the middle pack is the cheapest plat on offer, only beaten out by the top tier of raw plat purchase if you have a 50% or better discount token from your daily tribute. Strangely, the plat value drops off on the highest PA tier -- I guess because DE values the prime accessories really high -- but for that middle tier, you're paying for the most efficient plat conversion available on a non-RNG basis, and oh hey you also get a prime frame and two prime weapons to boot.

Shame I don't really care for Valkyr, nor the prime.

So if Banshee PA follows that format and offers the cheapest plat available, I'll probably go in for it. Not for the frame/weapons -- those are just a nice extra -- but because it's the most bang for my buck in terms of plat-per-dollar, and will basically handle all of my slot needs in perpetuity plus some nice 'rainy day' funds.