Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

2 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I’m guessing that they’re talking about the Promo Video, not the actual teaser trailer that was released last year at Tennocon 2017. 

Yeah, a proper trailer this time around.

Teasers are just as it say in the title, to tease a upcoming product or content without revealing too much about it. While regular trailers present what the product or content is about.

So yeah there should be more to it.

32 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

hype is self induced by players, de themselves have not hyped it much

And they probably know about that, that's why it's not good to help it build more.

Enough is enough, it's time to release it and not to damn delay any further i do hope they keep mid june or earlier in mind otherwise just fuk it.

6 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

Why doesn't DE give approximate release dates or how close the quest is to being done?

beccause if something happens that causes it to be delayed past the approx.release date or it takes longer than people feel it should for whats remaining...

the forums would start to burn. then again, they might anyways

1 hour ago, NightBlitz said:

beccause if something happens that causes it to be delayed past the approx.release date or it takes longer than people feel it should for whats remaining...

the forums would start to burn. then again, they might anyways

This, they want to play it safe so that they don't make any more mistakes to anger people. They done a lot of mistakes with this whole thing by delaying it over and over and saying that it's coming soon when there was nothing done about it, so fairly sure that they don't want to repeat all this considering it's getting close to release. They know that some people lost patience and interest so they surely don't want to make people angry.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro

34 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

This, they want to play it safe so that they don't make any more mistakes to anger people. They done a lot of mistakes with this whole thing by delaying it over and over and saying that it's coming soon when there was nothing done about it, so fairly sure that they don't want to repeat all this considering it's getting close to release. They know that some people lost patience and interest so they surely don't want to make people angry.

Man.. i remember the first ever delay, was just about the wukong release when Rebecca posted about the 30 days wait to be able to release excalibur umbra (global) and then they deleted it so fast that there are no prints of it.

2 hours ago, AtalayK said:

my guess is they release quest next week and the next devstream for just venus and other upcoming stuff

The teaser hasn’t even come out yet and you think the quest will be released next week?

I don’t know what you’re on, but could I please have some? It’ll obviously take me out of this world/reality for a while.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

12 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

The teaser hasn’t even come out yet and you think the quest will be released next week?

I don’t know what you’re on, but could I please have some? It’ll obviously take me out of this world/reality for a while.

it's just my opinion

3 hours ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

And they probably know about that, that's why it's not good to help it build more.

Enough is enough, it's time to release it and not to damn delay any further i do hope they keep mid june or earlier in mind otherwise just fuk it.

mid june, we already have a release date, complaining about it is pointless at this stage and wont make it drop faster ._ . 

Will be released between March, 11th 2019 or November 3rd 2018.

Also, you have to complete 10 quests: Vor's Prize, Once Awake, The Archwing, Stolen Dreams, The New Strange, Natah, The Second Dream, The War Within, Chains of Harrow, and The Apostasy.

I want to point out that the fact that you need to complete Vor's Prize, Stolen Dreams, and New Strange must mean that Vor, Maroo, and Simaris might be in the quest.

What are your thoughts on the Sacrifice Quest?

14 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

want to point out that the fact that you need to complete Vor's Prize, Stolen Dreams, and New Strange must mean that Vor, Maroo, and Simaris might be in the quest.

naw, vor's rpize is the tutorial, everything requires it.

as for the other two, stolen dreams is required for new strange, which in turn is required for Natah, so that why they're required.

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

mid june, we already have a release date, complaining about it is pointless at this stage and wont make it drop faster ._ . 

You miss understood me, I said that I hope they keep that date real and do not delay it later on, sorry about that.

8 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

naw, vor's rpize is the tutorial, everything requires it.

as for the other two, stolen dreams is required for new strange, which in turn is required for Natah, so that why they're required.

AAWWW I was hoping for a quest that included almost all the NPC's, that would've been cool.

1 minute ago, seprent said:

didnt they confirm it to be this year before or after tennocon cant remember the before or after part 

They said that the plan is to release the quest before the venus landscape and the landscape to release before Tennocon. While I don't believe that they may make it with the landscape it does seem that the quest will be released before Tennocon.

5 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

With everything going on now with them already telling us how to prepare, i sense its closer than we might think.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

They said that the plan is to release the quest before the venus landscape and the landscape to release before Tennocon. While I don't believe that they may make it with the landscape it does seem that the quest will be released before Tennocon.

Thank ya both kindly now i must prepare my many weapons of death for this task(s)

Honestly, Tennocon is close enough at this point, I'd figure it'd make sense just to hold onto The Sacrifice release to be an announcement / main event AT Tennocon.  It just makes sense, because nothing else they could do would trump it, tbh.

I could MAYBE see PoV releasing just prior, though.  

In any case, I'm happy to wait.  It's the finale to the current story arc, so I'm in no rush!  Excited though! 😄

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Honestly, Tennocon is close enough at this point, I'd figure it'd make sense just to hold onto The Sacrifice release to be an announcement / main event AT Tennocon.  It just makes sense, because nothing else they could do would trump it, tbh.

I could MAYBE see PoV releasing just prior, though.  

In any case, I'm happy to wait.  It's the finale to the current story arc, so I'm in no rush!  Excited though! 😄

They promised to release it before it, also seems like they have been working on a secret project that we don't know anything about which probably will be the main highlight of the event. The Sacrifice was the highlight of the last Tennocon so it surely wouldn't look good if they have to make it a "to be released" highlight again.

So yeah the quest before the Tennocon if everything goes smooth. But surely curious about this secret project, maybe they will finally show the Tau system?

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro