Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe update of the open world

(PSN)CMHandyman

I will like 2 know if with the new warfame dlc  open world eidolon  we will keep all the warframe /weapons/rank etc  that we have until now  or go happen like destiny company  make destiny2 so We spend more money and is nothing transferable from destiny 1 to destiny 2  because I don't want spend more money if in a couple months I will lose everything  

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CMHandyman said:

I will like 2 know if with the new warfame dlc  open world eidolon  we will keep all the warframe /weapons/rank etc  that we have until now  or go happen like destiny company  make destiny2 so We spend more money and is nothing transferable from destiny 1 to destiny 2  because I don't want spend more money if in a couple months I will lose everything  

...its a new node on earth, and the first of the "landscape" nodes to be released...

Do people really not watch/read/research anything nowadays, and instead instantly jump to forum to have others do the thinking for them?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)CMHandyman said:

It's just a new map that has open world feature , not a new game. You won't lose a thing. Wonder how you made an assumption like this -.-

17 minutes ago, (PS4)CMHandyman said:

Yes. You will have to start EVERYTHING over again because Warframe is EXACTLY like Destinty 2.

Spoiler

Really? You serious OP?
Oh+hell+no+i+ve+seen+gremlins+enough+tim

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Nah man. The guy who posted if Harrow was ok to play because he was Christian,  got that award already. 

lol, I was in that thread. next it'll be "I'm a Rock, is it OK for me to play Atlas?"

no OP, Eidolon is not another game, it is simply an expansion to Warframe: our first ever open map. you won't lose anything, so you should stick around and enjoy it with the rest of us when it releases!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, XxChrisGamer12xX said:

Does anyone know when is it gonna be released? is it going to be released on 2017 or 2018 and what month? i cant find that

DE says mid September, but that's a [DE]Steve estimate and he's really bad at those so hope for that date but prepare for it to be late.