Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People try to fight lvl 100 Lephantis with 300 health

Imniscor

What does their health have to do with the boss?   If they're skilled and their weapons properly modded, they will destroy Lephantis and dodge his attacks easily.

If their weapons are weak/unproperly modded and they just stand still taking damage, than their health is the least of your problems.

Some people are not interested in playing (practicaly)invulnerable frames, and everyone may fail to dodge once in a while.

I don't mind reviving people who take some risks for fun whith non meta frames/weapons. Not every 20 sec, of course. And not if they clearly expect to be carried. Unless they're drunk and say funny things.

Edited by Robolaser

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

People can't read, so I'll just post pictures:

latest?cb=20150624022427latest?cb=20141226173900

latest?cb=20151102150026

(Arcane Energize)

Assimilate Nyx, you can stand all day inside poison clouds and such once you get max energy.

Hell i can defeatthe guy with the most terrible weapons avaible, without any problems and someone who actually has some good skills can do the same with Limbo or Mirage too.

Edited by Fallen_Echo

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

People can't read, so I'll just post pictures:

latest?cb=20150624022427latest?cb=20141226173900

latest?cb=20151102150026

(Arcane Energize)

This is all well and good outside of an arena based boss fight but you don't get a steady trickle of enemies and you don't get very many straight up energy orb drops to take advantage of this setup during that fight.

That doesn't mean that OP isn't making a mountain out of a molehill, but it does mean that this argument isn't keeping in mind the stage that you're fighting on.

18 hours ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

So apparently Vitality/Primed Vigor is a Mandatory thing now and I ruin the squad if I can manage without it?

Problem is a lot can't manage without it. They see somebody on YouTube or whathaveyou that says you don't need more than 300hps, etc,, etc., and then think that's the way things are on the game and it's not necessarily so.

So they serially fail. And we get these sorts of posts.

Admittedly, this is an extreme situation, but I see a lot of it even in far more pedestrian circumstances. If you're That Guy and keep getting dropped like an empty beer can, then maybe you need a bit more durability and to pay a bit less attention to self-proclaimed WF pundits.

Edited by Sloan441
Editing fail

53 minutes ago, DP_KRoM said:

I think your experience is very limited. I did it solo with my loki. No deaths.

So.... I would suggest you to save your words. 

You may have done it with your Loki and with no deaths. (Obvious because you were probably invisible the entire time, which is okay.)

But I bet that it took you about 30 minutes to do it. With no buffer frames to help out with the insane damage mitigation that elemental enhancements give bosses like Lephantis.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Not getting hit is a good remedy for this.

3 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I think we can all agree though. Level 100 Lephantis with Toxin enhancments is pretty cancer.

Especially when you get a Focus Lens at the end. > _ >

I got an Anasa Sculpture for my troubles. -_-

But I suppose I'm preaching to the choir.

Edited by Paradoxbomb