Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Your Operator!

-MortisThorne-

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

Arniox.. 

Operators are our account technically aren't they? 

I don't like the linking of the two tbh. Like someone said it's not like the operator is you, even though you're controlling it from behind a screen. I mean some names, including mine, imo aren't very fitting for a child or even fitting as an actual living being's name at all. Like, it doesn't really matter how you choose to name your operator, either way is cool. I just like the feel of an actual name rather than a username you know? c:

5 minutes ago, -MortisThorne- said:

I don't like the linking of the two tbh. Like someone said it's not like the operator is you, even though you're controlling it from behind a screen. I mean some names, including mine, imo aren't very fitting for a child or even fitting as an actual living being's name at all. Like, it doesn't really matter how you choose to name your operator, either way is cool. I just like the feel of an actual name rather than a username you know? c:

Well then I would name it my real name. 

Notice the 'it'? Yeah that's because I don't treat the operators as people. They're a tacky stick on to the game, so for me, names don't really mean anything for the operators

I would like to name them. Account names are more like codenames or callsigns imo.

Oh, and Tenno names should not be forced to be unique like account names. That's what the account name is for.

Edited by Kinetos

Okay, how NOT to buzz kill my post: Don't disregard the naming idea, if ya don't like it, you don't have to name them or comment! And you definitely don't have to act like the Tenno aren't a massive part of Warframe by calling them tacky stick ons. Please don't be a stick in the mud here, it's just for fun!