Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

you reach the end of the Sacrifice Quest, and you have to choose from one of three rewards.

(PSN)robotwars7

I'm curious as to what my fellow Tenno would pick: you're all mercenaries, but what rewards do you seek? here's the scenario:

you are presented a choice where you must side with either Ballas, Margulis/Natah/Lotus, or Teshin. each offers a tempting reward:

- Ballas offers you Primed Serration.

- Teshin offers you a Ludicrously overpowered and good looking weapon of your preferred type, if you want his dual Nikanas, that's what he offers, with insanely high crit and status.

- Lotus offers you the perfect Syandana. whatever you want it to look like, that's exactly what it looks like. your ultimate fashionframe item that you want most.

which would you pick? you can only have one bearing in mind.

far as this goes, i would probably have to pick between teshin and ballas, i don't have the artistic nature to make a good looking sydana, so my choices would be to get myself a sweet new shiny gunblade from teshin and if he could not make that then all bets are off and i get a primed serration i can toss onto all my primaries to melt grineer face even faster than before. Seriously though we NEED more gunblades.

None of them really. I just want Lotus to be fully gone so Ballas can become space dad. #Spacedadballas2018 :clem:

In all seriousness though, I would take the Syandana because Fashion Frame is endgame of course hehe.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
Grammical Error

Syandana.

- 3k mastery becomes more meaningless as we get higher mr. And its a single weapon.

- primed serration is a limitation of only a section of the weapon (so shotgun, pistol and melee gained nothing from this)

The syandana that changes to its user preference? That means i can shape it to whatever i like and will fit on EVERY WARFRAME.

Edited by 321agemo

Definitely Primed Serration.

It is important to not forget the fact that we may never ever be able to get it again, even if we replay the quest.

Also, content can get more and more difficult, as it did over the years, albeit not drastically.

Not picking that means a perma-nerf for a rifle user.

May not matter now but there will be posts on forums calling for Serration Umbra or something, give or take a few years.

Of course, if the assumption is we can always get it again, then this will not be the best choice.

A weapon will likely be outmatched by a new quest weapon or a new zaw eventually (keep in mind that zaws will not always stay melee only).

Not forgetting that it is the mods that make the weapon powerful and not the weapon.

So, worst choice is this.

A syandana from a quest is cool and all, but there is Tennogen and realistically speaking, it is possible to have even better looking Tennogen syandanas in future, inspired by this quest syandana.

So, second best goes to this, assuming Primed Serration is one-off available.

Best goes to this, assuming we can get Primed Serration again via other means.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm curious as to what my fellow Tenno would pick: you're all mercenaries, but what rewards do you seek? here's the scenario:

you are presented a choice where you must side with either Ballas, Margulis/Natah/Lotus, or Teshin. each offers a tempting reward:

- Ballas offers you Primed Serration.

- Teshin offers you a Ludicrously overpowered and good looking weapon of your preferred type, if you want his dual Nikanas, that's what he offers, with insanely high crit and status.

- Lotus offers you the perfect Syandana. whatever you want it to look like, that's exactly what it looks like. your ultimate fashionframe item that you want most.

which would you pick? you can only have one bearing in mind.

I’m a FF junky.  Having said that...

1.  The Syandana is Subjective.  To even it out, you should have included a unique Arcane with it.

2.  Teshin’s “special snowflake” weapon sounds great and I LOVE Melee but it’s just one weapon.

3.  Primed Serration will affect an entire line of weapons with range and the mods with it.

This is a no-brainer. 

Primed Serration.

Primed Serration, the imba weapon you would get from Teshin would get nerfed eventually anyways and i got some cool looking syandanas already, no need for more.

I would like to make my damage numbers on Vectis P a little more ridiculous, that's all i would need P Serration for.