Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can new Tennos be made?

(PSN)alvian00

can the Ten Zero incident be recreated to make more Ten Zero children? Knowing the Orokin they would not think twice about kidnapping children and turning them into weapons. granted that they need more Tenno then what the Ten Zero original crew have and in prolong battles they would need to resupply the losses they suffered during the war and find ways to make more of them, also cheaper and more expandable too. so i wonder if new Tennos could be made. just kidnap children send them to the void to become Tenno or is the Ten Zero children special that they alone are the only one who become Tenno. just think if the Corpus or Grineer try doing this then... oh.

they probably dont know what exactly caused the children to gain the powers of the void. the procedure might very well be repeatable. but the orokin dont know if that will actually work or not. and the amount of time and probably money they'd have to invest in making a planetsized spaceship and filling it with children for just a chance of it working is probably too much. all in all its a huge gamble, not to mention they'd have to also find crew willing to die on that new spaceship.

i wonder if single children with void powers stronger than the tenno can be created artificially though.

actually, according to the new part of the WF comic tennos can be still made 

someone even made a comment saying that the original tenno are...well, the originals, but you can't expect a few children to fight the entirety of the sentients, the orokin had to find a way to create 'fodder' tenno that might command the vanilla warframe we use today, and the primes are reserved for the original tenno  

The Tenno were an accident. So it's unlikely.
Yes they could send another ship of kids into space & make it void jump in hopes it malfunctions & the kids survive.
But it's unlikely. Very low odds. Very, Very, Very low.

Even then, I think the only reason the Tenno survived/left the Void is because "The Man in the Wall" let them out.
In The War Within he states: "Remember. You owe me."

He's very fond of the Tenno, & it seems as if we are tied to him closely.
"I" believe he is the reason the Tenno survived the Zariman Ten-0. While we may perceive him as malevolent.
He is a being of the void, possibly IS the Void. So...yeah...

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

the orokin had to find a way to create 'fodder' tenno that might command the vanilla warframe we use today, and the primes are reserved for the original tenno  

Vanilla Warframes iirc. Those are Tenno made. Not Orokin. Most likely the Orokin have only one of each Prime Warframes as testing product and Tenno reproduce them using it as a base. As most prime warframe were lost either due to testing failure or lost to sentient. The Orokin also likely destroy remaining Prime Warframes after the Tenno rebel against them. So the only thing remain is the blueprint of Warframe that Tenno can build. So, no more Primed Warframe until we scrap some data of the 'Prime' from the Void relic and Orokin tower. Then we use those data to build the Prime version of the Warframe. Atleast that is what I tought...

I think it was Inaros' quest where it was talked about that the children of Orokin colonies being abducted (and buddy Inaros became the protector of the colony that Baro grew up on). So, connecting two and two together, I'd say that at one point the Orokin were "mass producing" a Tenno army. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb DrBorris:

I think it was Inaros' quest where it was talked about that the children of Orokin colonies being abducted (and buddy Inaros became the protector of the colony that Baro grew up on). So, connecting two and two together, I'd say that at one point the Orokin were "mass producing" a Tenno army. 

So far I thought they needed the children for the Continuity ritual.

6 hours ago, (PS4)alvian00 said:

can the Ten Zero incident be recreated to make more Ten Zero children? Knowing the Orokin they would not think twice about kidnapping children and turning them into weapons. granted that they need more Tenno then what the Ten Zero original crew have and in prolong battles they would need to resupply the losses they suffered during the war and find ways to make more of them, also cheaper and more expandable too. so i wonder if new Tennos could be made. just kidnap children send them to the void to become Tenno or is the Ten Zero children special that they alone are the only one who become Tenno. just think if the Corpus or Grineer try doing this then... oh.

Given how the Zariman was built during the Orokin's currently unparalleled age of technological prowess AND housed an entire "seed population" that was meant to become an entire self-sustaining colony for the Orokin to rule over in peace away from the Sol-Origin system's baggage, I highly doubt that the Zariman Incident is "scientifically repeatable" enough for mass production. The Grins have the numbers to send prematurely ejected clones into the Void, but not the desire or ability to keep it up given their genetic issues.

The Corpus may have the technological know-how and the means, but, they lack the numbers and the "fiscal frivolity" of their ancient overlords.

Theres also the issue that, as many above attest, it seems that either the Wall-Inhabiter (Walldo?) cut a deal with the proto-Tenno to let them free or that he's planted them as a sort of "bomb" or "tendril of influence" in this part of the universe. We don't know how repeatable "Wall-Deals" are, or even if the others know about "Walldo" at all.

Put short, were safe in the sense that others can't start pumping out "economy models" of us, but we're not in that one true death sets us back a million different ways.

Edited by Unus

3 hours ago, NocheLuz said:

Vanilla Warframes iirc. Those are Tenno made. Not Orokin. Most likely the Orokin have only one of each Prime Warframes as testing product and Tenno reproduce them using it as a base. As most prime warframe were lost either due to testing failure or lost to sentient. The Orokin also likely destroy remaining Prime Warframes after the Tenno rebel against them. So the only thing remain is the blueprint of Warframe that Tenno can build. So, no more Primed Warframe until we scrap some data of the 'Prime' from the Void relic and Orokin tower. Then we use those data to build the Prime version of the Warframe. Atleast that is what I tought...

Wrong. Sylvana made the non prime titania, so the non prime frames are Archimedian made.

10 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Wrong. Sylvana made the non prime titania, so the non prime frames are Archimedian made.

That may be the case for some quest frames, but all the others are most likely Tenno-made, in the same way that our non-prime (and non-Corpus/non-Grineer) weaponry is Tenno-made.