Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno - we have just launched on the Epic Games Store! 

Head to the Epic Games Store today to download Warframe and get some UNREAL skins! Eh?! 

This thread is a dedicated source for players who need troubleshooting help in getting started or claiming their free bundle (for a limited time)!

Account issues can be handled in support, but general troubleshooting advice can be found here!

HOW TO REDEEM:
1. Visit the Warframe page on the Epic Games Store
2. Find the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle in the 'Packs' section
3. Claim your bundle for free
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)
5. Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!

Troubleshoot FAQ:

1) If you are having trouble claiming the bundle (i.e it says owned but you log in and see nothing), we are looking into this right now! 

FIXED: Simply login and the weapons + skins will be there for you now! There was a hiccup with fulfilling, but we are in the clear now. Redemption steps above! 

2)  Syandana ain't there! We should have a fix for this tomorrow, as it may require a hotfix. But any eligible will be rewarded the free Syandana! 
This is now fixed as of 29.5.8 Hotfix - you can log in through Epic to claim!

Wow, those skins look unreal

No, srsly:  I really love this small "fun" addition, thank you! Unreal Tournament was a blast in my personal past. Maaaaaybe we can hope for some more skins like that in the future? Pretty please? :)

edit:
Oh and I am probably not the only one who is gonna
 uninstall and never use epic game store again (for launching Warframe) after I claimed those fancy skins 😅

Spoiler

unknown.png

1 minute ago, (PSN)Laughing_Beta said:

is this accessible for console as well?

The Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle is available to claim until December 24 at 11:59 p.m ET. For Tenno on console, we are hoping to make this bundle available on all platforms in the future!

Just now, fo3nixz said:

Rip I'm on Steam:(

You can still claim it :) 

HOW TO REDEEM:
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)
5. Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!

I will try getting them. I have absolutely no interest in Epic games and its services tho i want these skins a lot as i played Unreal Tournament during my Teen ages and i would love to boast these lovely skins in Warframe in honor of another legendary game i loved. <3

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

HOW TO REDEEM:

@[DE]Rebecca but will players who Redeemed the Skin through Epic be able to use them even when loging into the game through steam?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

HOW TO REDEEM:

Oh.  That's unfortunate.  I guess I'll probably skip them then.  I'm sure it's a nice bonus for people who are willing to install their launcher.

redownloading warframe thru epic to claim skins.. really

Any way to fake it so i dont have to re~download the entire game to claim the skins?

Updated info  to save you from reading thru all this   huge shout outs to @HunterDigi@.Raf

On 2020-12-11 at 9:09 AM, HunterDigi said:

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle is available to claim until December 24 at 11:59 p.m ET. For Tenno on console, we are hoping to make this bundle available on all platforms in the future!

I hope so, the ogris base looks like a dirty lava lamp with a sack, the drakgoons projectile would look wicked with the augment, and the sthalta's skin look slick and sexy. and they all look clean with the fact that they ditch the factions style of o wapons so the ignore scratched and dirt.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

HOW TO REDEEM:

Can you guys make it so we can skip step 4?

I dont want to re-download the game again while my storage already so limited, not even mention the time needed on downloading.

Some people may even need to delete the game on steam in order to re-download the game on epic and then re-re-download the game on steam....

Just now, NewbieKit said:

Can you guys make it so we can skip step 4?

I dont want to re-download the game again while my storage already so limited, not even mention the time needed on downloading.

Some people may even need to delete the game on steam in order to re-download the game on epic and then re-re-download the game on steam....

Yeah i was mentioning the same thing to my husband a few min ago that i will probably have to Download the game again...

12 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

Rip I'm on Steam:(

More like Rip my personal Datas.

Archived