The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

I didn't know how sofas and comfy chairs were made. I watched some videos on it and was inspired to do it myself.

I didn't know how coding bugs we're solved. I watched some videos on it and fell asleep.

Thanks, DE, for the seemingly tireless efforts to make our recreational flawless. Even if I can't fully appreciate it from a lack of understanding, I do appreciate the effort.

Eidolon broken since the update.

The artificial ceiling of the Plains is back, please fix this.

Eidolon lures are broken, the spawns are bugged ie not spawning as they usually do for example the camp far right of Cetus no longer spawns lures and usually had 2. 

Eidolon lures also randomly fly upwards 10 or so meters making it so you can't charge them with vomvalysts and have to use archwing to collect the eidolon loot. They also get stuck in terrain quite often, this never used to happen.

Going into Archwing mode automatically switches you to your secondary weapon, very annoying.

Unairu wisps are not spawning properly. It is an issue with not being able to use void blast on the eidolon during immune phases ie as he's screaming. This never used to happen and is a major problem for eidolon hunts. You also can no longer spawn wisps on the shore as the eidolon comes out of the water after being summoned. It is a range issue and never used to be a problem.

Please fix these things as currently Eidolon hunts are very broken. Keep up the good work on the fixes so far.

My Paracysis is bugged.  I literally can't equip the 8th mod in a slot without stats REVERTING to DEFAULT weapon stats, AND it tells me that I have NO stance mod equipped, yet I CLEARLY have it equipped.  Even swapped Tempo Royal with Cleaving Whirlwind, it STILL says no stance mod.  Fix your game DE.

I don't think Operator fashion needs a full revert, just a rework of the pieces that came out especially bad (namely the Koppra faulds, Koppra hood, and Varida suit). The rest is fine imo.

But can we please get a fix for elemental FX? They don't take energy colour when using weapon skins, and glaives seem to just not have them at all.

Channeling with melee weapon still broken...when i push left trigger on xbox controller or click with the designated button with mouse , the channeling activate for a millisecond only and after is suddenly deactivated , 

Octavia 1 and 2 ability still broken on sanctuary : the mallet doesn t jump on ball . The ball doesnt take the mallet after casting and ignore it and go around without taking up mallet...

Please fix , octavia and umbra are my mains chars...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

a revert and a more careful re-release

Glad to hear this! If I can toss some input here for the re-release, it seems there's a nice chance here to make everyone happy, if it's feasible to develop. Have extra options to toggle on and off the newly separated pieces. Those that liked the new looks better can have them, and those who preferred the previous looks can keep theirs.

I had posted this on Twitter, but here's a quick example in my case:

oVXaMDg.jpg

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact.

You guys really are determined to ensure the Ignis Wraith is the only primary people use in high level content, aren't you?

Well, it was nice while it lasted anyway.

I actually really like what you've done with the operator cosmetics, it allows for much more customization, there's just a few combos that need some fixing up such as the Zauba greaves removing your pants, and the Varida hood hovering when not with the Varida suit. I would be rather sad if you ended up reverting it. 

Archived