Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the best looking Frame to look "Evil"

Bombarder0

Nezha with the skin that gives horns. Then get the dragon like wings. Then get titania's crouchIng floating animation. Color your your frame fiery red and black. You will look like a winged demon spawned from hell. That's how mine like looks.

I suggest you look at some of DK Diamantes videos 

Many of the graxx/Halloween tennogen skin concepts can be very good if you want the villain / edge look. 

It will usually depend more on the attachments, skin and color choice. 

With that being said. 

Harrow, 

Nekros, 

Nidus, 

Ash, 

Mesa (devil trigger skin I think) will probably be on top. 

Revenant has great potential. I turned mine into a norse fire giant/Ragnaros from WoW/fire elemental looking thing. It looks like his "core" is some molten brazen metal, the energy/smoke/beard thing is fire and then his outer "shell" is this blackened husk with thin red lines. I have plans on making a frost theme for him too.

Nidus is another that can look "evil". Made mine look like a burnt corpse that has something living and growing inside it. Dark skin colors with red energy, he looks creepy as #*!% with some stacks going and the alternate "alert" helmet being open.

Volt obviously is a fine choice if you wanna pull of the Sith theme. Cant get better than that.

Chroma Prime can probably pull of a nice looking Chaos Warrior look.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Revenant has great potential. I turned mine into a norse fire giant/Ragnaros from WoW/fire elemental looking thing. It looks like his "core" is some molten brazen metal, the energy/smoke/beard thing is fire and then his outer "shell" is this blackened husk with thin red lines. I have plans on making a frost theme for him too.

Nidus is another that can look "evil". Made mine look like a burnt corpse that has something living and growing inside it. Dark skin colors with red energy, he looks creepy as #*!% with some stacks going and the alternate "alert" helmet being open.

Volt obviously is a fine choice if you wanna pull of the Sith theme. Cant get better than that.

Chroma Prime can probably pull of a nice looking Chaos Warrior look.

pic of revenant please

3 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

No love for Revenant?

I've given him a green corpse-like look, with red highlights that make his inner bits look like exposed bloody flesh. I mean, how much edgier can you get? :wink:

Plus he's got that creepy glowy aura. Perfect Halloween frame IMO.

thin hed need a better skin before could honestly call him a option for consideration here