Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Discuss the Mesa prime accessory pack

Makunogo

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Void demon fashion has not been my cup of tea....but they must be wanted as this is their second flare up and Archwing only got the one.....

The Prime Operator suits are both pretty great. Commodore in particular is phenomenal, it looks like sweet-ass space armour which is rated for vacuum in case of hull breach.

On my dumb wish list of things which aren’t happening, I’d love to have animations for Operator suit masks/helms opening and closing.

9 minutes ago, Frontez said:

Ok. Lets keep it calm.

Sure.

9 minutes ago, Frontez said:

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GIVING ME SOME LITTLE S#&$TT GOLDEN ORNAMENTS FOR A THING WE DONT USE SO OFTEN IN GAME.

Uh. Okay...

But in all seriousness: Vote with your wallet.
You don't like the accessories? Don't buy them.
If DE sees that not many people buy the accessories, they won't do something like that again anytime soon.
Lashing out in the forums is not going to change anything, and definitely won't give us a new set of prime accessories.

Edited by Wiz3rd

5 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

They should all stop working at the next Fortuna Update to make some good looking cosmetics for sure!

hope this is sarcasm...

12 minutes ago, Frontez said:

This is just unacceptable!

I actually enjoy them, and for the second time in 2 years consider buying them

1 hour ago, xcenic said:

OP you forgot to place the:
This ad is sponsored by

Kellogs? they sponsor everything.

1 hour ago, Ker-Blammo said:

I have enough dangly sword ribbons that I don't use cause they're glitchy.

It would be cool if the sugatras actually dangled, most of the time they look like some kinda weird feather.

24 minutes ago, Frontez said:

Ok. Lets keep it calm.

What for the sake of god were you thinking @DE? WHAT?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GIVING ME SOME LITTLE S#&$TT GOLDEN ORNAMENTS FOR A THING WE DONT USE SO OFTEN IN GAME.

You think I am going to spend my money for these... tHEsE oPeraTOr CosMEtiCs?

Its not even operator armor!

If it was an armor bundle or a cool looking syandana i would buy it.  

This is just unacceptable!

Don't like it, don't buy it. No need to rant about it. It's all appearance items anyway, I'm sure there's just as many people who love the cosmetics as there are who hate them.

Also, the megathread tag was never meant for our use. Please remove it from this thread

I love the accessories! And I bet they have cool animations too. The eye piece definitely has some kinda targeting animation goin on. I will be rocking them in full. And I hope nobody buys them but me 🙂 cause of coarse  I AM THE ORGINAL MESA PRIME OPERATOR anyway. So I guess it's only natural I like them the way I do. 

I usually only buy the PAA but this time @BornWithTeeth I'm buying PA and PAA because I'm a Mesa nut, want the Mesa Prime glyph and I actually like the operator cosmetics.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

I think I speak for most people who support you by buying prime accesses when I say that sugatras are a pointless accessory and having them in a prime accessory pack does not even make it worth the money you ask for them. They have no visual value because they are not even big enough to be visible and the ones that are just provide clutter and clipping through your melee. 

If selling prime sugatras is a thing that's valued they could be included as Tennogen.

===============================

A small note:

Regarding the Mesa Prime Accessories. Given the popularity of the frame in question, having an outstanding set of accessories to go with her would have been much more incentivising to purchase the complete pack. At its current state, it's nothing special that one could not already buy from the market or Tennogen at much cheaper prices. It just seems as a bad business move to include such items with prime accesses. Sure it may seem like a cheesy business tactic to try and maximise profit but the reality of the situation is, that all those funds in turn go to better the rest of the game so them not going out of their way to do what's best for the game is more concerning to me.

If you wanted to give us something unique and different, a primed revolver skin equippable on most secondaries would have been a much more welcome choice along with a thematic syandana/armour set.

Edited by Kurambik