Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Frame

Veridian

Going through my load outs I marveled at some of my fashion frame. Until I reached some frames, so ugly that death would rather pretend to be cutting grass than face them.

Naturally it's all up to personal taste, so I want to hear opinions. Which do you consider the ugliest of frames? My personal top 3 are:

Inaros - One of my mains, but without the Ramses skin he looks like a phasmid

Ivara - The head is pure beauty, but the rest, ugh... The shape burns my eyes and the inability to color parts and the "ghostly gown" are the icing

Wukong - Who thought that giving a frame the round shaped monkey torso (no matter how consistent with the theme) is a good idea

Honorable mention to Baruuk for that bowl cut of a head.

Edited by Ver1dian

Base Limbo, at least whenever you tried to fashion him - he looks pretty nice in default colours. Unique, but still cool.

But as soon as you change that primary colour channel, hoping to maybe get a brighter look... boom, now your whole body is neon. 90% of him was all one colour channel for god knows what reason. Thank god they fixed that for the Prime so that I can actually look good as my go-to riftmaster without also wearing black or very very dark colours.

• Like 1

Either Inaros, Wukong or day Equinox.

I would give the honorable mentions to base Chroma, base Excalibur (only because of the silly looking helmet)Vermillion Ember and Nova deluxe.

Also Revenant looks like an edgy Papa Smurf, but i would consider it funny rather than ugly.

Baruuk at first... he is just ugly.. I hope some tennos make a good skin for him..

Then Ivara... good the head is so ugly! Is she a cyclops? Good we have some good skins for her...

Kohra... yes. I hope really fast for a new helmet because that alone destroys my enjoyment with her... she looks like my grandma with the helmet!

Wukong. What's with those clown-boots? Also, why does he have a luminescent butthole?

Inaros is kinda ugly as well, because of those dog nipples and the cup holder on his crotch.

Vanilla Chroma is also pretty damn ugly. I'm not sure what that helmet is supposed to be but it sure as hell doesn't resemble a dragon.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Genesix6 said:

I would like Volt and Rhino pipi to be removed

then he can no longer be called Rhino. its not like you can see his cod piece from over the shoulder so just avoid the arsenal and you will be fine. or try not to stare... its impolite.

1 minute ago, skbenga said:

then he can no longer be called Rhino. its not like you can see his cod piece from over the shoulder so just avoid the arsenal and you will be fine. or try not to stare... its impolite.

Well it doesn't really look appealing, I can't really unseen rhino, cause someone was using rhino with limbo agile animation