The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

When can we finally get a queue & auto build settings for the foundry?

Ability to trade more than 1 of the same item in a single trade slot rather than using 2 slots for the same item?

Any news for Cetus 2.0 with Fortuna feedback backing the changes?

When will Oberon Prime get to use his non-prime shoulder spikes? It has been almost 2 years.

News on clan updates? King pin? More labs?

Sentient arm cannon progress?

Can we please research more than one clan color at a time? There is no reason not to if we can research everything else at once.

When will we see new events or old ones coming back around with updated rewards?

Progress on various deluxe, proto, & immortal skins?

Am 30.1.2019 um 17:43 schrieb RevenantPhoenix:

Would you please get rid of the DNA Decay/Stabilizer system for animal companions? It seems like a pretty pointless downside to pets, and it's still keeping me from using them. 

Yes please.
Perhaps a craftable item that would require many wild-creature stuff.

When can we expect Augment mods for Revenant? i love this frame but he feels like he is missing something.
When can we expect to see his signature melee? I know it is with melee 3.0, but you mentioned doing that in segments, where does his sword lie in that priority list? how soon can we expect to see melee 3.0?
And lastly, when can we expect any news on a new Umbra frame? Volt Umbra would be AMAZING, JS....
Also, thanks for the game, it has been amazing from day one.

One big thing I wanted to ask ever since I first started this game in 2014(I think? it was around Update 7.0) was camera changes for melee weapons. Especially more so with the Sword alone mode; I feel like a change in camera angle to be more centered and more zoomed out would make Melee just feel so much better, while giving you some better spatial awareness - especially with melee weapons that you can't really see where they're hitting. Now that Melee 3.0 is somewhere in the horizon, I was just wondering if anything regarding camera is in consideration! 

Thank you for all your work, DE. 

@[DE]Megan

[QUESTION FOR THE TEAM] Will we ever get a UI toggle to completely disable finishers on non-held melee strikes?

Nobody likes having their smooth melee flow ruined by a stunned group of enemies dying one at a time using a painfully slow finisher animation, especially when their ramped-up combo multipliers make them OHK enemies with regular hits. I personally only ever want to use finishers when I'm unlocking an associated Riven, otherwise they slow me down to the point where it actually makes me and my objective vulnerable. 

[SECOND QUESTION] Will Melee 3.0 consider aim pitch? 

No physical formation ruins the flow of melee more than a descending ramp. Going from cleaving a brutal path through enemies to swinging over the head of one derpy common foot soldier, just because a ramp is involved, has always been a huge hindrance for smooth melee. Likewise, not being able to look up to smack an overhead drone without reaching the overhead swing in the combo, or unreliably jump attacking at it, means arbitrary delays in dealing with something completely within reach.

Fortuna stagnates for the exact same underpinning reasons that PoE does. Why this newer content is literally more dead than many-years-old-now star chart nodes is their use of stale, stationary reward tables in place of LIVE ones that the rest of the game operates on.

It's ridiculously simple: There's always about 7 different relics of each tier in the live rotation on the star chart. Having the landscapes' bounties give only ONE of those and nothing but that ONE oversaturates circulation with it and devalues that item into being effectively worthless, making it a non-reward every time it pops up, and a reminder that we would have grofited doing any number of other things instead. And grofit is, at the end of the day, the real reason we do most missions. If it's pretty but pointless, it loses out to more productive uses of our time. We farm various nodes for relics, we farm the Kuva missions and the survival for Kuva, people do Index for credit injections, and so when an activity is just a diluted shadow of that (by having so many of its reward slots taken up by what is effectively empty space wasting our time), it finds no real place in our routines. 

I'd like to know how willing you guys are to look into this matter/suggestion: "Payment preference" for the so-called Bounties. IE: a submenu that'll let us select the kind of reward tables the bounties go off of for our payment, such as one that focuses on (the LIVE rotation of) relics, one that's Endo and Credits, one that offers indigenous materials from the landscape, one that gives mostly Kuva, etc. Mercenaries don't work for gift baskets, they have standards for wages and payment method/structure. 

While the places were neat for a brief visit, that's all they end up being to us - brief visits - until they can start paying industry standards. 

Will there be a second pass over the content introduced in Fortuna 2.0? Baruuk seems largely ignored since his release whereas many past Warframes got tune ups post release like Garuda and Revenant. Additionally, acquiring the three new resources introduced in the Profit Taker bounties is extremely tedious and RNG dependent. After 10+ Runs and only 5 Gyromags towards new Amps and attempting to rank up in Vox Solaris, this new grind feels far worse than most in the game so far because there's no degree of certainty to it and the amount we need is so high.

I have lots of questions but im going to limit to two;

Nyx deluxe.. when? Please? ❤️

It was mentioned during the crossplay question that cross progression would be way easier. A lot of people have taken that as confirmation cross progression is therefore being worked on even though I don't think that's what Steve actually said. Is this in the pipeline at all and would it be feasible for pc to synchronize unlocks with consoles for this master progression? 

(I'm stuck on Xbox for all my progress and all my friends are pc so I'm asking for self interest i confess)

As always thanks you for all the good work you do

Now that the Alcolytes are almost gone is there a chance for us to get Alcolytes skins for the respectiv warframes?I would love to use them...obv for fashion frame.

Also,when will we get a more,lets say,consistant reward list from the profit taker?I mean the rewards are pitifull and honestly it dosen't incline me to spend 5-10 minutes to kill a spider.I seriously hope the other spiders will have better drops but until then...well not interesting.

One day, is it possible that can we draw from our complete pet pool for in mission companions?

It’s fine having one out in the ship but it’d be nice if we could use our whole menagerie.

Cmon. What kind of monster makes you choose between your batdog, lizard cat and freaky mushroomwolf?

I don't even know if this could possibly be asked to the devs, but what can they tell us about Linux compatibility? I know that there's a small community of warframe players on Linux, but maybe it would grow with some Support provided by Digital Extremes.

Archived