Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think will be the next unvaulted set in April?

(NSW)Kaizer

24 minutes ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

I'm hoping for Ash, Loki or Volt. Just about anything new to switch players with any hope.

I think of Ash and Loki but I don't think Volt would be unvault. Since Volt already have his own relic at Baro...

17 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

It is confirmed that Oberon Prime is next, but I just want a cool Prime Syandana. Else I’ll have to buy Isabeau Syandana from prime access 

Oberon is the next VAULTED one ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Naftal said:

There's like 70% chance it's frost and ember again. They love rereleasing frost and ember.

Spring? Well, better rerelease Frost and Ember because around the globe we'll be shifting temperatures as cold and hot as these two 😄

Most likely Nova and Volt or even Ash. I think it's around time for one of those to come back (even though Volt is easily available through Baro due the Odonata).

The most logical unvaulting would be Ash Prime with some other already unvaulted frame. Based on the Prime release dates Saryn Prime is the next contender for unvaulting, but herself and her Prime Access was already released with the Weekend Wars. Ash Prime and his Access has yet to have any activity.

DE might play on some “Assassin” bundle with the next unvaulting with Ash and Loki Prime Access.

edit: After some consideration with Ash and Loki Prime Access being bundled together, that would inherently release both Carrier and Wyrm Prime. Unsure if DE is intent on possibly releasing two Primed Sentinels at once, so its likelihood (though thematically badass) may not be so high.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

Saryn and ??? because they gave us Saryn relics for the weekend wars thing so it could be logical that she willl be unvaulted next.

What kinda backwards logic are you on? ;^)

It would be logical if Saryn was NOT in the next one. Since they already mini-unvaulted her, the pack would be less enticing to buy. Saryn's going to wait for sure.

• Like 2