Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.7.0 + 24.7.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Tyanya said:

Excellent, Wolf turned up late 3 times just as I was leaving, we waved to each other, it was quite emotional.

Many thanks for the fix.

For wolf specifically that doesn't really change anything, though, since his mark doesn't get consumed. For other assassins where they would, I guess this fix is positive though.

Can't you please add a toggle that disables WASD and arrow keys moving the cursor? And the cursor being centered when you have to select an amount of something in your inventory? Anything that takes the mouse cursor away from your control is a huge quality of life issue for those of us who never have, never do, and never will play Warframe with a controller. This has been here since the controller update in June and no one from DE has even recognized it as an issue.

Something as simple as being able to disable controller support in the game would be perfect.

1 minute ago, BirdBrain said:

And the Tysis is still broken(not in a good way) ... Give my Tysis back! 

This. Please, DE. Some of us actually did like this weapon before you trash canned it. Adding phys damage was not a buff. At least fix the punch through bug.

Now can the bug of randomly respawning be fixed. I will often be running around around then then suddenly the screen will go black and I will be teleported back sometimes even before an elevator. It often resets my abilities and just makes the game a pain to play since my progression through the mission gets reset.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Capped multi purchases for Syndicate stores that use currency other than Standing (e.g. Nightwave, Nakak) to what can be afforded with currently owned Resources.

totally dont understand what this mean , no changes from my syndicate store nor nakak.

What happened to Atlas's feet?!?!?!? They are smaller than the trinity deluxe ones! A giant made of rock standing on baby-feet??! The skin looks ok, but those feet make no sense and ruin it for me! Have you tried to use the Targis Prime Armor on the skin?! Look at the legs! They look rediculous as #*!%!

1 minute ago, bmendonc said:

Now can the bug of randomly respawning be fixed. I will often be running around around then then suddenly the screen will go black and I will be teleported back sometimes even before an elevator. It often resets my abilities and just makes the game a pain to play since my progression through the mission gets reset.

Also experiencing random void-outs sometimes setting me back hundreds of meters back or even preventing me from getting to objectives

Maybe this has been asked yet, I didn't read the whole thread.
But what about the fact that when you don't have a secondary weapon in a mission, if you take your scanner in hand to get that somachord then you can't get back to the primary weapon ! tried to fight with melee but it doesn't change anything....
Had the problem today in the "rifle only" part of the sortie.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Reports of Corpus tileset doors having the same issue are being investigated.

Jupiter/Gas City Spy and Rescue, possibly Sabotage too. Try there because that's where I get the issue the most often.

Archived