Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.7.0 + 24.7.0.1

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, kuryux said:

Hydroid: 100%

Strangledome: 65%

For Stangledome's comparative ease-of-use? Worthwhile tradeoff unless you're farming VIPs, and they aren't immune to Tentacles.

Just now, Kimmen said:

Does Pilfering Strangledome stack with desecrate?

Should, if it works the same way as Pilf Swarm.
Pilf adds another roll on death, Desecrate rolls the corpse.

11 minutes ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

i start to think they run out of ideas for aug mods .. we have like 2 or 3 other frames can do that with aug or with abilities alone 

Which is weird because we constantly give good feedback and plenty of ideas for mods.

They even have founders council to vote on such stuff.

19 minutes ago, Bluemillion said:

This. Please, DE. Some of us actually did like this weapon before you trash canned it. Adding phys damage was not a buff. At least fix the punch through bug.

I see you didn't bother using the weapon.

Yes it was a buff because: Upon hitting the enemy it lands a pure physical hit, immediately lands one pure corrosive hit, one second later lands a second pure corrosive hit and a second later again lands a third pure corrosive hit.

So you still as many hits of pure corrosive damage per trigger pull (in fact you got thrice as many), of your issue was status dilution it didn't happen.

I'll grant you the punchthrough, but that's not exclusive to the tysis, works that way with all projectiles.

3 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

Which is weird because we constantly give good feedback and plenty of ideas for mods.

They even have founders council to vote on such stuff.

How like constantly give mediocre to awful feedback with good every once in a blue moon. Don't overestimate the quality of the feedback, most often if you think it's good you're going to realize is awful of implemented

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an issue where abomination Landing Crafts were possible with customization bugs. 

Abomination? You mean works of art?

Seriously, could you stop fixing bugs that don't harm anybody and are actually liked by people, and focus more on bugs that are legit harmful.

Not all bugs are enemies, some are innocent and friendly. Stop indiscriminately killing good bugs!

21 minutes ago, SeamooseMan said:

Question on The secondary Color From Forma being applied to Chroma, Would it possible that Both Energy Colours retain their attached Status type, so Damage can be A Gas or Corrosive Proc?

You're a madman! But I like this idea.

16 minutes ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

i start to think they run out of ideas for aug mods .. we have like 2 or 3 other frames can do that with aug or with abilities alone 

You started just now? It's been the case for a while now.

They just plain and simple don't even know what they want to do with them and make-do with the first thing that comes into mind.

If only they took the time to read their own forums... they'd actually see it's full of surprising ideas from where to get them.

1 минуту назад, Rahlgrim сказал:

Atlas' 1 ability should really be an Exalted Weapon. Right now hes this biggest outlier of 'frames that still need a 'stat stick' He needs melee weapons loaded with Impact in order to optimize One Punch. 

Can say same for Khora's and Gara's 1 more or less.

Is it possible to make Atlas' deluxe Sparring weapon skin compatible with his signature Tekko fists?

Just having gotten the signature weapon passives then encouraging him to use an entirely different weapon type with the skin seems a bit backwards.

hi, thanks for update!

but there are still bugs with animals in plain. I have scanned all kinds of  Mergoo and Condroc, Maybe 20/20 for some kind. In the sight of my scanner, they are already finished, but in Codex, I can't find them. 

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Operator's initial Void Dash being frequently interrupted by Void Aegis and may require repeats to travel.

Thank you for this fix finally. It's very nice to have a fully functioning Void Dash as a Vazarin Operator again. 😃

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed your Warframe attempting to “sheathe” the Operator during the Second Dream quest.

Hehehe.  Yeah... that "good angle" bug report screenshot is going on the Orbiter wall if we are ever blessed with custom posters.  You know... so I can act 12 again. 😁

Archived