Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you use your Umbral Forma?

pook-pook

I run 5 Khora. I plan to put it on each of her prime varients. Why 5? A different Lens for each frame. =P As it is I have only 2 empty slots while running al 3 Umbra mods. Of course one of the slots is Exilus.

I really do dream of the future shiny Khora and Venari Prime varient.

It's going onto my Excalibur Prime, who's on hiatus while I farm focus via other frames with a variety of lenses to unlock my waybounds.  Figure by the time I'm done I might have my hands on a second umbral forma 😛  Not hardcore farming focus over here, just passively gaining it running missions with some Eidolon hunting for a bit of a kick every now and then.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

13 hours ago, nslay said:

Might use it on Revenant. He's my favorite frame! I can take him anywhere and do well overall! That, and it will cause all Revenant haters to go crazy at the prospect of using Umbral Forma on a mediocre frame. But I probably won't because I have no idea how or if we'll be able to get more Umbral Forma.

ah fellow revenant main! I would use on him but i got him modded as a shield boy, extra power strength might be nice tho. 

On 2019-04-17 at 6:50 AM, Ver1dian said:

I caved in and replaced my Saryn's molt augment for Umbral Fiber, she has just enough armor to make it work.
She already used to put Hitler to shame, but now she can definitely go further than Moscow.

the question is whether she can now put Stalin and Herahito to shame as well

On 2019-04-17 at 7:32 AM, AwkwardLazarow said:

I use it as a dust collector for now. Dont plan using it ever

This.

If I want an Umbral mod on a frame, I'll use a regular Forma to polarize a standard mod instead of restricting my choices to just 3 mods (of arguable worth).