Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about reviving in arbitration.

Case1

6 minutes ago, nickelshark said:

If the objective isn't at risk sure. It's not that hard to revive people, just pop into operator.

No in Arbitration the new revive system is you have to pick up 5 of these new things that the drones will drop and that act like picking up points in the index and you have to deliver all 5 at the same time to a revive station that will apear if someone dies

52 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

3. Your Quit Ratio...

and..4...How many saves and revives you have under your belt...

Ooooof. I think for 3, I've gotten to the point of just quitting if I feel the pubs on the mission would annoy me with their playstyle, since it's better I go than make the game toxic for them. 

4... about that too, XD

Edit: Oh! Also if the Wolf spawns and I am not in the mood to deal with the long fight / carry the fight. 

Edited by sleepychewbacca

This will depend on the level of penalties and the type. 

Although they said "like in index" if I am losing shields and health going down to 10, 10 then Rip that one random dude that got downed, I will miss you (unless you a fickle host that says you will DC unless someone revives him). 

If on the other hand it affects stats like energy, duration, damage output then I may consider it. 

I solo Arbitrations so...this doesn't effect me at all.
That said, seeing how folks love punishing challenges...
Why so scared of the risk? Index points system makes it spicy.

DE played their cards right impo.
You can't just run about reviving willy nilly, so players will still have to/desire avoid death as a revive may be too risky for the team.

8 hours ago, Case1 said:

Answer honestly how many of you out there are going to take the time or risk losing to go pick up a random in a public arbitration?

LoL.... you want honesty ? 

Well I got Adaptation Yesterday so they can do whatever they want to it.... I wouldn't be caught dead playing Arbitration Again.

Knowing my luck I will see 4 drones immediately and not find the 5th one for the next 10 minutes, leaving me with the penalty and dead teammate(s).

Probably will still try to revive though.

If anything just to get rid of whatever debuff on my warframe from those revive orbs/crystals/whatever they are called.

Now that I think of it, what happens if someone dies, people collect the revive orbs, but the dead guy leaves? I'm assuming the orbs and debuff disappear but I'm honestly not going to be surprised if they glitch and remain permanently on your warframe.

Edited by RushBCyka

28 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

IIRC... you cant revive in Arbitration.

This is what the OP is talking about.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1085906-arbitrations-revisited/?tab=comments#comment-10695230

I don't play arbitration often, but when I do, I am playing with friends. I would definitely revive them.

I am not sure I would have much choice though, if the arbitration drones are dropping things that debuff me until I do.

To revive people isnt a good idea .... but if they want to do it its ok

but its not ok that i get a debuff and have no life cause of this f****ng points i get and die .... now no1 play Frost or Gara in excavations and corpus is impossible to play .... boah such a bad solution .... 

Edited by Herminat0r