Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

[DE]Drew

What is so special about an Aura Forma?

To make 1 it requires 4 regular Forma!

If the only advantage is not having your frame level reset then its not worth it.

Leveling a frame to 30 is literally just doing 1 sanctuary onslaught mission with a booster.

8 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

BE KIND, REVIVE
The rules of Arbitration death have shifted: players are still downed with no bleedout timer, but a Revive tower is now placed at the player’s spot of death. If any squadmate is awaiting Revival, the Arbitration Drones will begin dropping unique pickups known as a “Resurgence Burden”. These pickups function similar to Index points (otherwise known as “Financial Stress”), debuffing the players who carry them. 

In order to revive a player, 5 of these Resurgence Burdens must be taken to their tower simultaneously. These 5 pickups can be delivered by one or multiple squadmates, but cannot be “dropped off” at the tower - it’s all or nothing!

lol are you joking

what is even the point of posting feedback/workshop threads if every single suggestion in them gets completely ignored

I feel that arbitration excavation is the only mode that make me doing something and i am resisting enemies with care.

I can say if other modes in arbitration do not change in the future, you can just blank the option of arbitration if it is not excavation. 

8 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0

Arbitrations ‘Iteration 1’ Changes

Our goal with this update is to maintain the challenge that Arbitrations promised, while also ensuring that if you or a teammate is knocked out, they still have a chance to jump back into the fight! Iteration 1 brings the discussed Revival mechanic and enemy scaling changes to mirror normal Endless mission modes. We will be watching how these changes play out as we plan to iterate further on the mode in the future, with our next review for Arbitrations focusing on reward pacing.

BE KIND, REVIVE
The rules of Arbitration death have shifted: players are still downed with no bleedout timer, but a Revive tower is now placed at the player’s spot of death. If any squadmate is awaiting Revival, the Arbitration Drones will begin dropping unique pickups known as a “Resurgence Burden”. These pickups function similar to Index points (otherwise known as “Financial Stress”), debuffing the players who carry them. 

In order to revive a player, 5 of these Resurgence Burdens must be taken to their tower simultaneously. These 5 pickups can be delivered by one or multiple squadmates, but cannot be “dropped off” at the tower - it’s all or nothing!

NEW REWARDS
You can now spend Vitus Essence in the Arbitrations Market to purchase Archgun Rivens (if you are below your Riven cap), as well as new cosmetics! The new cosmetic offerings include:

AMPREX TELOS SKIN 
ATOMOS TELOS SKIN 
ATTERAX TELOS SKIN 

ILLUMINA JUDICIUM (name showing incorrectly in game. Will be hotfixed)
Let Arbitration begin.

A similar Emote style to the TennoCon 2019 Emote, the Illumina Judicium displays your true dedication to Arbitrations with a looping Vitus Illumina Glyph whilst doing an angsty Meditation pose.

JUDICIAL OCULUS 
Eyewear created by the Arbiters for those they deem worthy. 

Also, a new Arbitrations reward has been added: the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft an Aura Forma to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.

General Arbitrations Changes:

• Removed custom enemy level scaling from Defense, Survival, Interception, Excavation, Defection, and Infested Salvage modes in Arbitrations. Enemy scaling now mirrors normal Endless missions that increase as the missions progresses. 
  • Reduced Vitus Essence crafting cost for the Amber Star Blueprint from 2 to 1.

Fixes:

• Potential fix for inability to use Warframe Abilities and prior active Invisibility being broken after using Transference. 
  • Fixed cases of Plains Rescue Bounties prematurely ending. 
  • Fixed (for real this time) the Synth Mod Set Bonus resulting in your weapon reload stopping and Synth icon stuck for a Client players after Operator mode.
  • Fixed a script error if Stalker's target disconnects after his initial Transmission fires up.
  • Fixed Alad V’s skirt clipping into his legs in his Wolf of Saturn Six Episode dioramas.
  • Fixed potential (harmless) script crash that can occur when Wolf dies in the middle of spinning.
  • Fixed equipping Castanas (in default Skin) placing a larger version of one of the projectiles between the Warframes legs.
  • Fixed windows in Grineer Settlement tileset being impassible when they look open. 
  • Fixed some waypoints flip flopping around you in Lua tileset (more fixes required). 
  • Fixed Void Dash colliding with Snowglobe. 
  • Fixed a crash caused by Khora’s Strangledome. 
  • Fixed wonky lantern textures in Teshin’s Relay room as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bene8w/as_one_of_the_4_conclave_players_i_require_these/
  • Fixed an issue where selecting default keybindings would remove the ability to scroll or click, as well as causing other issues. 

The Simulacrum has a Critical Chance boost.
My Excal Umbral was using his exalted blade with 100% critical chance in the simulacrum, however in missions this wasn't the case. Whats going on? Is this a bug or a feature?

58 minutes ago, Purity said:

What are you talking about lol. That still doesn't verify why it should take 4+ hrs of farming for a chance playing a game of, well chance. Prices on most require at least 3 hrs of farming. However, for things like cosmetics I get it. It's 1 and done. With this, its 4+ hrs worth of farming to get an unveil that has high chances of being primed disappointment. 

Oh yeah definitely, the time it takes to get it is maddening, but pretending like archguns have absolutely zero value outside of profit taker just makes me wonder why he refuses to use anything other than an un-formatted basic Imperator :v

12 minutes ago, -Afterman- said:

The Simulacrum has a Critical Chance boost.
My Excal Umbral was using his exalted blade with 100% critical chance in the simulacrum, however in missions this wasn't the case. Whats going on? Is this a bug or a feature?

Unmoving opponents in simulacrum count as unaware which gets damage bonuses

2 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

And ability immunity is a bad mechanic. I want more Nox-style enemies. Tanky. Not immune to abilities. 

But...but...people love the Wolf of Saturn 6! Because he's really challenging!

Seriously though? See that text I bolded? THIS is part of what Warframe needs right now. Enemies that are tough and can hit like a truck, but can taken done a bit easier by aiming for weak points and using abilities. Not massive, dumb sponges that ignore our abilities for arbitrary reasons.

"Meh - that'll just be something I can kill in 30 seconds with a meta build. Gimme a real challenge."

Then I think it's high time that DE decides to finally say no to the meta and our demand for power creep and reel us in substantially. Because real challenge comes from defeating something that's stronger than you that can swat you down with ease if you're not careful or smart.

A QOL for Nova I feel is in order. Her 1 (Null Star) has about a second and a half to 2 second delay after activating it which prevents shooting, melee-ing, and casting other abilities.

It's small, but before her most recent augment was released, activating Null Star has gotten me killed more than the damage reduction has saved me

DE....WTF?

I can't be reasonable here, because you aren't being reasonable.

1.5, 2, and 2.5 percentage drop rates.  If you hate us as much as Bungie and Bioware, just say it.  If you want to give us the middle finger, please expect that the response will be anger.

If 50% of the population only wanted to get 1 of these things, at the A rotation only, you'd be looking at 46 runs.  If you wanted to get 5, that same population would only have 3% who earned all five forma after 230 runs.  At ten minutes each, 2300 minutes, or 38.34 hours of grind for 3% of the community to earn 5 of the things. 

If you're especially unlucky, and you're in the 5% who get the reward at the lowest frequency, strap in for more than 199 runs to get a single one.

Being clear, the point here is that no balance to reward timetable will fix this stupidity.  The fix is to increase drop rate chances.  If your "part 2" doesn't do this then you don't understand the statistical underpinnings of an RNG reward system and should really crack open a book to understand why this is insulting.

Math aside, let's be real here.  You are making an "endgame" with rewards based on RNG.  One of the rewards requires 10 Nitain (a reward not reasonably farmable, and with alerts dead a direct trade for cosmetics or reactors/catalysts), 4 forma, and an argon crystal combined with grind that literally tells your player base that endgame is a merciless and boring grind.  Stop for just a second, and think about this.

This crap is literally why people quit Anthem (loot drop rates being crap for the required investment).  Instead of learning, you're steaming ahead with Nightwave to kill the new player grind, and Aura Formas to kill the "endgame."  If this isn't fixed, consider this another lost customer and somebody who will espouse exactly how incompetent and spiteful the developers are to their community.  If you missed it, this kind of crap is spiteful whether you get it or not.  It tells us either pay up, or demonstrate that your time isn't valuable.  For one time learn DE.  The Xiphos, Hema, and initial lies about Forma BP drop rates (some of us don't forget) should have taught somebody something.  If they haven't you are incompetent in the extreme or revile your customers.  I can't tell which, but either one means that you belong in the EA/Activision list for video game companies that don't deserve our money.  I'm tired of asking for better.  Fix this, or I'll simply parrot the message you are giving us.

If that is unclear, the message received is my life is not valuable unless it's paying you to not waste it.  It's not about what the white knights will retort, that if you don't like it you don't have to do it.  What this is about is you losing track of your rewards system, and compensating by forcing us to grind because you give us 98% loot that isn't worthwhile.  The millions of alloy plates, more than 86 million credits, and enough ferrite to build everything requiring it ten times over is a testament.  The Argon Crystal decay is a testament.  The Exilus Adapter slot unlocks prove that you literally are building in extra layers of grind.  This isn't the response of a competent developer to their community, it's the response of somebody incapable of delivering content, who is looking to stretch content out because they promise so much more than can be realized.  If this is DE, and the disrespect for our time is all you are capable of, fine.  I don't consider your statement a personal attack, and maybe you'll understand that I'm offering the same impersonal frustration.

Alternatively, respond with a ban.  Respond by wiping this comment, and proving that you don't care.  I would prefer active malice over apathy and false attention being paid.  It only took the community in open revolt to get vacuum to all sentinels, the range not nerfed, and eventually to have pets get fetch.  Maybe in another 2 years you'll finally understand why Arbitrations are not fun for most people and locking rewards behind paltry drop chances on a game mode highlighting the broken enemy scaling was a profoundly wrong-headed "fix."  It's like fixing a lopsided cake with a set of garden shears and napalm.  Of course, ESO and the Wolf function off the same layered poor math.

Maybe during the next update you'll offer a forma that allows all mods installed to be upgraded to a prime value, with a drop rate similar to winning the lottery?  

Right he Hotfix topic:

The 3 camera is an issue amount other (like me) as well, because the reason is the frame (or rate frame) sometimes stuck on the 3 person camera and stoping the player for moving forward to finish the mission, at times is random on some (map) tile floor. Is really hard to say comment is a Glitch or a bug no matter reason is report it pls...

And look out for frame bug (suit armor) that may and change it your number stats to a normal stats or lowering it by mistake or accidentally. (and that report too if you find it)

So just went ahead with this anyway without addressing the concerns from either those who multiplayer or solo?  Why'd you guys even make a thread for it if feedback was not going to be taken into account?

This is going to make multiplayer more toxic, with those who die understandably expecting rezzes now that they're available, and those who don't die understandably not wanting to increase their own risk of death through this financial stress equivalent to revive them. As this thread and the last makes clear, this is going to drive more to do this solo - although it's become increasingly clear you really don't want us playing that way no matter why we do so, and in this case you're driving those who don't even want to play that way to do so.  Simultaneously, you've also made solo harder for no benefit.

And that's without even getting into the issue of adding more riven types while the cap is already such a source of frustration.

Who is this supposed to make happy?

Thank you DE for adding a new RIVEN type to the game and not giving more RIVEN capacity to players. Thousands of players are suffering from riven mod slot max capacity and you are still doing nothing about the issue

Nice to see all the feedback people gave about arbitration saying the same thing about revival not being the issue but the length is didnt matter one bit.

And seeing more items added with insanely low droprates gives me a bad flashback back when some rare items were datamined to have 0.67% droprates. I’m not liking the direction the game is heading.

3 hours ago, masterofdetiny said:

DE....WTF?

I can't be reasonable here, because you aren't being reasonable.

1.5, 2, and 2.5 percentage drop rates.  If you hate us as much as Bungie and Bioware, just say it.  If you want to give us the middle finger, please expect that the response will be anger.

If 50% of the population only wanted to get 1 of these things, at the A rotation only, you'd be looking at 46 runs.  If you wanted to get 5, that same population would only have 3% who earned all five forma after 230 runs.  At ten minutes each, 2300 minutes, or 38.34 hours of grind for 3% of the community to earn 5 of the things. 

If you're especially unlucky, and you're in the 5% who get the reward at the lowest frequency, strap in for more than 199 runs to get a single one.

Being clear, the point here is that no balance to reward timetable will fix this stupidity.  The fix is to increase drop rate chances.  If your "part 2" doesn't do this then you don't understand the statistical underpinnings of an RNG reward system and should really crack open a book to understand why this is insulting.

Math aside, let's be real here.  You are making an "endgame" with rewards based on RNG.  One of the rewards requires 10 Nitain (a reward not reasonably farmable, and with alerts dead a direct trade for cosmetics or reactors/catalysts), 4 forma, and an argon crystal combined with grind that literally tells your player base that endgame is a merciless and boring grind.  Stop for just a second, and think about this.

This crap is literally why people quit Anthem (loot drop rates being crap for the required investment).  Instead of learning, you're steaming ahead with Nightwave to kill the new player grind, and Aura Formas to kill the "endgame."  If this isn't fixed, consider this another lost customer and somebody who will espouse exactly how incompetent and spiteful the developers are to their community.  If you missed it, this kind of crap is spiteful whether you get it or not.  It tells us either pay up, or demonstrate that your time isn't valuable.  For one time learn DE.  The Xiphos, Hema, and initial lies about Forma BP drop rates (some of us don't forget) should have taught somebody something.  If they haven't you are incompetent in the extreme or revile your customers.  I can't tell which, but either one means that you belong in the EA/Activision list for video game companies that don't deserve our money.  I'm tired of asking for better.  Fix this, or I'll simply parrot the message you are giving us.

If that is unclear, the message received is my life is not valuable unless it's paying you to not waste it.  It's not about what the white knights will retort, that if you don't like it you don't have to do it.  What this is about is you losing track of your rewards system, and compensating by forcing us to grind because you give us 98% loot that isn't worthwhile.  The millions of alloy plates, more than 86 million credits, and enough ferrite to build everything requiring it ten times over is a testament.  The Argon Crystal decay is a testament.  The Exilus Adapter slot unlocks prove that you literally are building in extra layers of grind.  This isn't the response of a competent developer to their community, it's the response of somebody incapable of delivering content, who is looking to stretch content out because they promise so much more than can be realized.  If this is DE, and the disrespect for our time is all you are capable of, fine.  I don't consider your statement a personal attack, and maybe you'll understand that I'm offering the same impersonal frustration.

Alternatively, respond with a ban.  Respond by wiping this comment, and proving that you don't care.  I would prefer active malice over apathy and false attention being paid.  It only took the community in open revolt to get vacuum to all sentinels, the range not nerfed, and eventually to have pets get fetch.  Maybe in another 2 years you'll finally understand why Arbitrations are not fun for most people and locking rewards behind paltry drop chances on a game mode highlighting the broken enemy scaling was a profoundly wrong-headed "fix."  It's like fixing a lopsided cake with a set of garden shears and napalm.  Of course, ESO and the Wolf function off the same layered poor math.

Maybe during the next update you'll offer a forma that allows all mods installed to be upgraded to a prime value, with a drop rate similar to winning the lottery?  

Can't agree with u more. If devs think put low chances in RNG to keep people playing more then it's really a big mistake. 3-5% chance is acceptable for me, lower than that, i dont even touch it no matter how good it is, because the goodness wont cure the long frustration.

I started the second account before nightwave began, then i can confirm, nightwave really screws new player. Before nightwave, u can just get normal weapon blueprints, nitain, potatos and cosmetics for free and fast, if u r online to get it. And after nightwave? What will new players buy with wolf cred? They can barely buy enough nitain to craft things, let alone those potatos, normal weapon bp and cosmetics. And you have to do nightwave in a week to have more than 50 wolf cred which is just enough to buy a normal weapon blueprint (cost 50 cred)?? So unacceptable. Yes, nightwave messed up with new players more than veteran who will have a lot of excess wolf cred and nothing to buy, except those aura mods just for sale.

I would just buy lato vandal and braton vandal and be done with it, but it will be nothing to do after if you just buy all the thing. But the ESO is so, so, so unbearable, just looking at the loot table alone can drive me mad. Too much items on the list and the drop chance 1%? For weapons that not many people use and make it just for mastery rank. Can just shorten half the relic then cycle them through hour mark like in bounties and increase drop chance for all. It's not fun, not rewarding and still wonder why many people doing it. Or can just add the system just like arbitration: gaining point with each rotation and use points to buy things from simaris aside from standing like mods, weapon bp,...

Archived