Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Wolf Creds stay after the season is over?

Kurel

Just now, FrostPrime said:

Use them or lose them...Wolf Cred expires when the program ends

Program isn't a season, this is anything but clear, Nightwave itself can be considered a program that replaced Alerts. Like always DE is being obscure for no reason.

4 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Whooooo's ready for some Day One "Whut?! Where are my Nightwave Creds, DE?!!" threads upon release of Nightwave Series 2~

I'm ready for this years stretch of threads complaining that DE didn't say anything about the TennoCon digital tickets when they hear about the Baro relay.

6 hours ago, Infirito said:

Program isn't a season, this is anything but clear, Nightwave itself can be considered a program that replaced Alerts. Like always DE is being obscure for no reason.

Program can also refer to a broadcast which is exactly what the seasons are supposed to be. Nora is literally a radio host.

9 minutes ago, Grahark said:

So like anything else that has a timer there should be one ? Curious myself to actually KNOW when I have to spend them. 

As publicly announced; May 15th is the last day of NW Episode 1.

8 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

You can never have too many blue potatoes. I suggest you buy them with what creds you've got left if you can.

This.  You can’t even begin to know if you like a weapon without installing an orocat and ranking it to 30.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

8 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Whooooo's ready for some Day One "Whut?! Where are my Nightwave Creds, DE?!!" threads upon release of Nightwave Series 2~

Brace yourselves Tenno - its gonna happen! :laugh:

"Mah Wulf Credz iz gone...Y U do dis DE!?!?!?!"

"Gimme compensation NAO!!!!"

My understanding is Wolf Creds will cease to exist after the 15th, so I spent all mine on reactors, catalysts and nitain.

Edited by FlusteredFerret