Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp unobtainable

Gumleguy

No she isn't unobtainable.

I find it hard to believe someone would be at the point of being able to get her components yet also has zero Nitain (she only takes two). Yet still if you somehow have zero you can still go get it out of Sabotage caches.

If you're in the group of people that refuses to acknowledge the cache drops then wait for Ghouls to return.

If you refuse to acknowledge both of these sources then have fun waiting for Nightwave 2.

Edited by trst
  • Like 6

35 minutes ago, Dragmod said:

And this is why I bought 75 nitain during NW, I had figured there would be a drought between seasons.

160 Nitain left after i've done most of the "old alerts" over few months. Sucks to be a new player, Nitain should be a tactical alert and be obtainable not just by doing Nightwave. 

47 minutes ago, undeas said:

NW just finish, it's you fault if you didn't save some....

exactly! not a bad Design at all! 

Stupid Players should have expected to have a Ressource almost completly removed from the game for a few weeks....The audacity to complain /s

3 hours ago, Gumleguy said:

You can't make wisp without nitain, and nitain is unobtainable outside of nightwave, which coincidentally isnt active yet.

waaaaa

Um...didn't you buy a load of nitain during NW? If not...why? I thought it was common knowledge that its one of the rarest resources in the game.

I started off with around 50 and ended up with over 100.

Of course it is a bad design, i only started play the game 58 days ago, i could barely get enough Nitain Extract from Nightwave to keep up with making weapons and warframes. Nightwave is/was the only viable source of Nitain Extract, that in itself is a bad design. Then you remove Nightwave and the Nitain Extract from the game... Then you release a new warframe that needs it, leaving the only option to do missions with a 2% or less chance of obtaining it.

*laughs in 230+ Nitain Stockpile*

that's probably an oversight honestly, but kind of funny that this happens as Nightwave ends. Steve's idea of a joke perhaps? lol.

I was honestly expecting her to require an insane amount of Cetus Wisps, and then when DE removed Wisp Requirements for PoE arcanes, I got more worried we'd have to stockpile them to build Wisp. thankfully that isn't the case.

• Like 1

Yep removing alerts wasn't so bad.\s

Honestly all my new players you have my sympathy as when this resource was first introduced I ran every alert I could to stockpile some. Once I got to 50 I ran what alerts I felt like to get more and of course I had friends who whenever they were on if a nitain alert popped up we ran it no matter what mission type. With nightshade all we did was but nitain as that was the rarest resource in there as most other things could be bought with plat.  Hopefully DE realizes this is a horrible way to handle so called Alertium.

Laughs in a pile of 500 Nitain

Srsly tho they should have reinstated the old Alerts as a stop gap if Season 2 wasn't going to be rolling back out. Or just left Season 1 running until Season 2 was ready. Cause yeah there are a bunch of issues not having access to those resources are going to cause for players.  

• Like 2