Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Guess Khora Is Our Only Immortal Now

withinmyself

45 minutes ago, withinmyself said:

Good point!  I have a terrible build with him.  Haven't put a single Forma in.  Maybe it's time. 

i have a terrible umbra build for him 

but i have a nice color scheme and i use power donation so people like me existing as a immortal sentient intensify with guns 

16 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

Disagree on the grounds that Valkyr, Inaros, Atlas, Revenant, Hildryn, Wisp, and many others all still exist.

I'd like to hear the argument for Wisp.  Just staying in the air? and using her vitality mote?  I still think she can get one shot in later levels though.

Just now, withinmyself said:

I'd like to hear the argument for Wisp.  Just staying in the air? and using her vitality mote?  I still think she can get one shot in later levels though.

her will o wisp also makes her invisible for its duration so high strength mote and duration for that 

they cant one shot what they cant see... most the time

No one mentioned Octavia yet?

1 минуту назад, sharkstrangler сказал:

You don't need Phoenix Renewal to make Oberon unkillable. 329% strength (I believe) gives you 200h/s which will make you literally impossible to kill.

I was thinking like you, but then my friend summoned every specter he could.

It was a very small Interception Arbitration map.

11 minutes ago, withinmyself said:

High power strength/duration plus Rage (or Hunter Adrenaline) plus a health mod or two leaves you (and your team! added bonus) with ~1500+ health and 60+ regen/s with Vitality Mote active--which, coupled with her decent base armor, hands-free CC from Shock Mote, on-demand invisibility/distraction (plus invulnerability on teleport) with her 2, and a long-duration radial blind with her 3, makes her very hard to kill. I know everybody has a different definition of what "later levels" means, but I've taken her to sorties, elite onslaught, arbitrations, you name it--all with great success. She's great.

1 hour ago, withinmyself said:

Not even.  I don't even use Venari Bodyguard.  Hunter Adrenaline, Pack Leader and Bite  (with a high crit chance primary)   You keep Venari alive.  She keeps you alive.  Oh and a decent Melee build. 

Well any frame can do that with any kavat... I've been building my kavats around that synergy for ages...

Hell you can throw in life strike if you're using rage/hunter adrenaline for that synergy... it's basically one of the ways to play inaros.

31 minutes ago, sharkstrangler said:

You don't need Phoenix Renewal to make Oberon unkillable. 329% strength (I believe) gives you 200h/s which will make you literally impossible to kill.

Well technically even with that level of power strength you can still be one shot...

Edited by LSG501

Do you even warframe? Calling Khora the only immortal frame in the game is just a bad joke at this one, some even better than her

EDIT: I'm gonna call an r/woosh on that one

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Sure.

1. Revenant. Actually immortal, immune to one shots, environmental damage, self damage, isn't reliant on a channelling ability so is free to use normal energy restoration methods, can recharge immortality without even losing it using Reave on Enthralled targets.

2. I don't need a second argument, first one was good enough.

i was about to post this..

tis a shame his first abilitiy is still bugged to kingdom come.

2 hours ago, withinmyself said:

Good point!  I have a terrible build with him.  Haven't put a single Forma in.  Maybe it's time. 

It's time.

But you should know... the meta says he's really terrible/mediocre. So yeah, maybe it's not time if you care about the meta. Otherwise, have fun having 0% damage on every mission! Wanted to experience self-destructing Exploiter Orb? Now you can! Stand on Plague Star boils? Sure! Get scythed by Hemocyte/Lephantis? Go for it!

Well yea, he's my favorite, ecspecially when it comes to fasion framing like my god I thus far made, The villain from the first ant-man movie, Guts from berserk, Morgan yu from prey, the red guard from doom 2016, obviously a prime variant or 20 honestly, and many more. On saryn I made the queen xenomorph, and banshee is the warrior xenomorph, Nekros is snow white, Mirage is a set up of a warden mage from dragon age 2. I do a F-ton of it. But none of them comes close to the punisher variation I made for Excalibur umbra

Also I'm MR 21 I hold no shame to using a starter warframe, lemme be honest with ya ever since they released umbra I've only used him

P.S. Ember prime is the dancer from dark souls 3.

Also one very, very last thing that some people have tried to cover up, equinox doesn't have a gender, it is yin and yang Male and female, am I wrong tho, please lemme hear your guy's thoughts. LOL

Edited by (XB1)FierySanctum

11 hours ago, nslay said:

maybe it's not time if you care about the meta.

My Clan would think that's pretty funny.  I have always been adamentaly against any Meta.  Although only time will tell if Revenant is better than Khora/Venari!  I hope he is.  Personally I like turning non-meta frames into dominating powerhouses!   Thanks for the comment!

11 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I'm gonna call an r/woosh

I'm very un-in-the-know and kinda do my own thing with my own Clan.  I don't read Wiki and I don't try for Meta and I don't follow anyone on YouTube.  What in gods name is an r/woosh?  (I do know what Reddit is 🙂  I anger many people on there all the time about Warframe and Mag Prime)

lol..... people hating on wukong even after the changes and they probably just picked him up because he was bad meta before 

ROFL 

y'all need to learn how to play him better first before writing him off so quickly.

no hes not perfect...... *glares at celestial twin AI*

but he is in a lot better place than he was and is still a tonne of fun to play.

ooooooh oh no you gotta press a button more than once to stay alive....... .ppffff please

old Defy is effective, but by god is it dull. handy for stubborn boss fights and such, but I wouldn't pick Wukong for enjoyment purposes, and that's the problem: his new rework looks way more enjoyable, and he still seems pretty tough thanks to his passive. I want to actually Enjoy Wukong: I like tankier frames, and while I'm not a Chinese mythology/Journey to the West fan, I am a lover of staves, spears, and any Polearm weapon, and I've always wanted Wukong's Staff to be at least as good as Exalted blade, or better.

46 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

lol..... people hating on wukong even after the changes and they probably just picked him up because he was bad meta before

I actually love all of the new abilities for Wukong.  Didn't mean for my post to insinuate anything negative towards him. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)FierySanctum said:

Just because they stated it doesn't make it true

When they're the creators, yes it does.

May I ask what exactly is running through your mind right now? The creators of a character have stated the gender of said character, but apparently they're wrong and you know better? Just don't... it's sad.

• Like 1