Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please lower the Bullet Jump requirement for Nightwave

AJman14

1 hour ago, ShinoKami007 said:

some quick maths here ...10 minutes is like 600 seconds and if one divide that by 150 it yield 4.

which means one must do a bullet jump every 4 seconds for the challenge to be completed in 10 minutes 🙂

This symbol, "&" is called an ampersand, and was once a part of the alphabet. It means "and". 

🙂

On 2019-07-13 at 2:01 AM, WH1735S0W said:

Dude you got like two days until its over. Plus most people bullet jump over 50 times in a single mission anyway. Even in the GIF you did like 10 in 1 second.

You can literally complete this challenge by doing one sortie.

You realize most people don't do sorties?   Also... you need to learn how animated GIFs actually work.  10 in 1 second is a game impossibility.

Me, I play roughly 30-60 minutes a day.  I could maybe hit that bulletjump mark in 6 days.. maybe?   It is pain in the ass for your average player using a keyboard.  Maybe it is much easier with a controller, I don't know.  I know grinding out the favor for the Kids on Venus is a pain (literal given the hand cramps) The only thing this "mission" does is help the end of life of hardware come sooner for most goal oriented people.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OneYenShort said:

You realize most people don't do sorties?   Also... you need to learn how animated GIFs actually work.  10 in 1 second is a game impossibility.

Me, I play roughly 30-60 minutes a day.  I could maybe hit that bulletjump mark in 6 days.. maybe?   It is pain in the ass for your average player using a keyboard.  Maybe it is much easier with a controller, I don't know.  I know grinding out the favor for the Kids on Venus is a pain (literal given the hand cramps) The only thing this "mission" does is help the end of life of hardware come sooner for most goal oriented people.

This much hyperbole really doesn't help your case.

6 days? Killing hardware? Is your keyboard made out of balsa wood and string?

I really hope DE are laughing at posts like these.

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, Mr.SpookSpook a dit :

You really have to complain about THIS? This is an entirely new level of retardity. Just play the game normally and you will have it done in a couple missions.

But nooooooo... You have to post a useless stupid complaint.

Let him complain about what he/she wants, it's a forum

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OneYenShort said:

You realize most people don't do sorties?  

I'm sorry but that is blatantly false. Sorties are the best source for Rivens and they do not take very long.

Also... you need to learn how animated GIFs actually work.  10 in 1 second is a game impossibility.

I timed the GIF, its actually 7 seconds long, so if you cannot bullet jump every second then you can at least get 10 in 7 seconds like the OP did.

Me, I play roughly 30-60 minutes a day.  I could maybe hit that bulletjump mark in 6 days.. maybe?  

6 days, is that a joke? So do you sprint everywhere you go, no wonder you hate sorties.

The only thing this "mission" does is help the end of life of hardware come sooner for most goal oriented people.

Its a challenge not a mission and what is your keyboard made out of, butter or something? I'm a advent Nidus player and bullet jumper, my keyboard still works perfectly fine. Also how is your keyboard not broken form playing Excalibur?

Furthermore if bullet jumping is so hard for you why not rebind the keys, your not forced to use the default controls. My crouch button is actually bound to the "C" key so I am able to easily perform bullet jumps with my thumb.

Edited by WH1735S0W

5 hours ago, Psianide73 said:

This much hyperbole really doesn't help your case.

6 days? Killing hardware? Is your keyboard made out of balsa wood and string?

I really hope DE are laughing at posts like these.

No hyperbole at all actually.  Yes, 6 days because I don't bother running things for speed as if I have to shove as much as possible in as little time as possible.  Unlike some I'm not trying to get my rocks off with 5 jabs unlike some people.  (There is your hyperbole.  Happy?  Yeah, didn't think so.)

No, membrane.  They wear out faster.

And you know, some of the DE folks probably are.  But at the same time, there are probably more that are just annoyed with community members not respecting the opinions and issues that others players face.

Just now, OneYenShort said:

No hyperbole at all actually.  Yes, 6 days because I don't bother running things for speed as if I have to shove as much as possible in as little time as possible.  Unlike some I'm not trying to get my rocks off with 5 jabs unlike some people.  (There is your hyperbole.  Happy?  Yeah, didn't think so.)

No, membrane.  They wear out faster.

And you know, some of the DE folks probably are.  But at the same time, there are probably more that are just annoyed with community members not respecting the opinions and issues that others players face.

The trouble some people are thinking of post likes these is that they don't understand how 150 bullet jumps is an issue. They think the complainers are lazy.

Just now, SnowWarFr said:

The trouble some people are thinking of post likes these is that they don't understand how 150 bullet jumps is an issue. They think the complainers are lazy.

Yeap.  Forget the fact that some people have joint issues, motion sickness issues, assume everyone MUST play like them, etc.  Such a welcoming community that get touted about.  Meh, more like standard fair really.

Just now, OneYenShort said:

Yeap.  Forget the fact that some people have joint issues, motion sickness issues, assume everyone MUST play like them, etc.  Such a welcoming community that get touted about.  Meh, more like standard fair really.

... if you're prone to motion sickness, why are you playing games like these then?

I don't think people who are aware they have motion sickness would jump into a game like this. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

I'm sorry but that is blatantly false. Sorties are the best source for Rivens and they do not take very long.

(other dribble cut)

You are now touting your opinion as fact of what people run and how they run showing how closed minded you have become.

Not going to argue that Sorties are the best spot for Rivens because two reasons. 1. I don't know. 2. I don't care.

Edited by OneYenShort
spelling

On 2019-07-13 at 12:59 AM, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

Well, just play some missions and you'll do it in the meanwhile, I see no reason to complete it that way

If it was one of the dailies when the week started, sure. But now that I have done all of the other Nightwave content for the week, all this does is force me to stand in a corner and jump for 5 minutes, or play missions I had no interest in playing.

I'm at the point in the game that all I do is Nightwave, and maybe occasionally Arbitrations/Sorties/Fissures when I like the mission type. So being forced to either do one thing over and over, or play missions I had no interest in, is a tad annoying.

1 hour ago, OneYenShort said:

You are now touting your opinion as fact of what people run and how they run showing how closed mined you have become.

Yes silly me, I should really be more open minded to bullet jumping once a mission and throwing away my perfectly fine keybored that is not made of butter. I'm sure my squad would really like me sprinting the whole mission and forcing them to wait at extraction.

Everything in that sentence made no sense what so ever. No offence, but I assume by "closed mined" you mean "closed minded", which would imply that you gave good opinions and ideas. However everything you said previously is either incorrect or only applies to you.

Edited by WH1735S0W

Unless you play exclusively static defence missions you're really slowing yourself (and everyone else in your team) down by not bullet jumping naturally.  In other words, you are actually wasting your own time by running/walking everywhere and not completing this naturally.

Edited by Invisibleaxeman
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Invisibleaxeman said:

Unless you play exclusively static defence missions you're really slowing yourself (and everyone else in your team) down by not bullet jumping naturally.  In other words, you are actually wasting your own time by running/walking everywhere and not completing this naturally.

The problem I have with it is that it's tedious if it's not natural for a player. I naturally bullet jump a lot, but even I have to spam it toward the end of the 3-day mark, so I don't miss the daily. 150 is a LOT of bullet jumps. 1 every 4 seconds would take 10 minutes of just bullet-jumping!

I'm on the verge of burning out again, and I don't want the piddly things to feel off-putting. If it was 50, that'd be a great amount for any player in 1 day.

9 hours ago, SnowWarFr said:

Because once you realize the nature of the game and how it's played, then yes the complainers do seem incredibly lazy.  That or just complaining just complaining sake.  

Because of this topic, I'm now just waiting on the topic complaining about having to do the "Post a glyph" challenge to be next.