Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any QoL changes you guys are interested in?

Custom faces, infinite loadouts for everything, batch crafting, gun and armor placement sliders, formas to stop returning the mastery to 0, warframe.market implemented into game, decoration coloring, 2 active pets on the orbiter, a Margoo as a pet over my shoulder, fixing the operators suits plus Scarab Syandana and the old melee back.That's all.

Edited by DeathDweller

frames with exalted weapons should have access to them without energy, but with drawbacks, like, less damage and range on wukong staff without 4 active (also prevent player from unequipping melee and forcing a gun on clone), no invulrability and life steal for valkyr, mesa guns have reduced fire rate and lack of aim assisst with ammo need to regenrate, excal dont have energy waves, and so on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Hoping the duviri paradox will overhaul operater customization and age them.  Not a fan of androgynes character models we have.

You already have my support.

9 hours ago, DeathDweller said:

warframe.market implemented into game

It kills economic depends on loot lists. Items will be cost nothing. There is needs totally game overhaul to be able to put some kind of market in game.

Edited by punish_me

The extractors. I wish for a button that says "repeat", so it sends fresh drones to the same planets. Or make it automatic, because I always forget about it.

A checkbox to hide unused blueprints in the foundry.

Being able to tie appearance to different builds on your weapon and warframes. For example, I would like to tie my green Lato skin to my corrosive build and my blue Lato skin to my radioactive build.

• Like 2

Sortie Token System, so I stop getting all these worthless rivens and kuva.

(I think this may be in the works) Vaulted Relic Marker. As in show me which relics are vaulted, cause I have way too many. And on that note, how about whenever we bring back frames from the vault, we bring them back in the old relics instead of making new ones that clutter up the inventory?

A way to search for "Limited Time" in the market and have it show me all the limited time items. Searching the halloween items to see if a new one showed up is a pain.

Functional "Riven" filter in chat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, punish_me said:

It kills economic depends on loot lists. Items will be cost nothing. There is needs totally game overhaul to be able to put some kind of market in game.

The only thing it will kill is overpricing.The market gives an idea of what the prices are at any given moment, the only reason to buy from chat is if you are unaware of the site or rivens.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DeathDweller said:

The only thing it will kill is overpricing.The market gives an idea of what the prices are at any given moment, the only reason to buy from chat is if you are unaware of the site or rivens.

It would be awesome to trade the full mesa set for one orokin potato, yeah ^_^