Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream :129 Overview

dev129.png

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-129-overview

^official one

Warframe:
Mod Link (link your builds & insta apply) 
Look Link (link your fashion frame & insta apply ) 

Loadout custom icon

Spoiler

Yu0l3nxQrxqDaWI_MLJu4JQSEHDZnchgJ2TkOBW6LfcbSpujAnGCjUMUutzGSmeqMNfK1eiVfRSWJdL8SSQn_yfJDwOf4vlo3onjhyzUSvPLlaTuWDoeD15DXN8UjZ5rbxJytZdM

Gauss & Grendal are “buddies”
Vauban next rework  (R should be excited)
Volt cloth physics (captura icon & Look Link in chat)

Spoiler

VqMB-YTIWZN-vu-_kCLejyz5wNwtFk860keq-aj0stEEYDs5lWFhNwcU6zXbOBTziif7Z-WtnNsr7b-wSVY9FE6P4R-czIFXF5d8d82yLYSYS9zyXmRiXMLtxtHaQHyB2c0saPEy w4KSp4Kw7030nDZqgnpdRl3_X1QMwyk2Q6lEt8iSuuZ1RlXP_rGmbjWsUq3FfR0o_NL6R-_lY4Q_ZBtnmVGmbpQZWTJI1ODZxQVobR8SMUymQCJv3INNNPjUqHVTbActJQCAN7Mf

Gauss -gauge mode & Alt helm(spoiler)
Passive- moving generates his shield recharge rate based on gauge level 

1 -Mach Rush -single direction rooted, quick burst of speed, run on water
-mach gauge stacks and releases mach waves on hit 
2-Kinetic plating- gets energy from damage & hot/cold  elements , affected by gauge
3-Themral kinetic - Tap cold,hold heat combos to blast  aoe

4-Red line -activating burns gauge and opens to is alternative form, buffs (keep it to 100 to avoid backlash)

Spoiler

C0VYH-dkSXVvigvppbVhSHHBZLSikgFkBOEq55GV4_g7GFF3MR8XW-8dd2c8mi9hkrDXFE3rBQcIT8fMW64dQy99FysZzZJftr-LneyDbvG1dKmJFGUH45YKLNpNU37gDr38hy2M cjlgTi1nZp2v90D5RdP5wMdfDiMEhz9h29hj6TJMa8D55OFqCHHxj8rsZFJjbxZMyj80hrJqIKWWgk-T3OIUCDp18X1papBqfBZcvbYGKPD8NucxwrvsNg1FsRu0VRUlYSM3rr_Q jSQcylMVBpg0lm4liYP-L9GWIpC0AkMwoDsw7Oy8_qp3EIynfqWRxCbpU2pgaED546snka0zC6GLSVBIe5mkpbkc3FhKYLK7XR-r1497xUw3QIFCLoyMLDFBTMxris6h59I7GV72 RD_l8zATJBIEa0NGm0jGI_IAR0B7OXSWM0HPdXtJLqx-sU1GuZefsPH2luU61BRzQL1o94zsmoi0gGE59ZZkAMUDZ_ChKnceVmlzwVFGcW3UNOh9D7MhGlzrKXf6fBE3qhRe2oq- 4YyEIzlwNplOmzdsEKjTFX-_j3R2WJ8tvw_1ZzUtmUc7HsqORur9hsmMTJ_eLV1RBkpxx7X2gNFYh78_ShOEh7SnOtmQSpvQWbBrqKyGzLAoako_qjiQQBx-4-aCW_W_-gweOL3Z 5FRWeDdjYWopjZmadLggdZ3eXO9xAv2TNOFerlHkCD62z_diEyvym-2t5HWKT3LMFxd45DXgSP59Z0QfRlwl6yBHVuNYLL61OdzJhASIVYRxYuo-6sCGqsPMDa66LoL9Epc2VV-f 5dIF6bp8E5JBMkGMThNqlALjrmZvetZCG2Dl636ZMxVPA9RDnV3pytdZurC8CCSZiRJUFO4vTZzajOUhsvZB0-igfHfHsbG_kyh5EZpLWSIliEI2GzwKjWzhO0qRWWOGuOqWGfb0

Wukong Deluxe (next week) -shoulder is bugged , will be fixed 

Spoiler

ME4rtHPGbha2nJXdgjNyXgZ-zPGT5vREa_NIhuCSm_JOo7Gi6hw3BBSXNx4X7B3pO0EeXwII4hgH_vjprhGtnPdmyiV7WGHW7_s6dSy5hnkR06dyyBLr-V9hMkc3AcIcaFJ_z8i0

Screenshot_20190525-091318_Discord.jpg?width=366&height=609

Harrow Deluxe : concept art and closeup

Spoiler

8hYIK24ouusnVU8Yi9_MGBOA4vVmOpiKqPu2aAD_VnGb-s4eobKFcYEFc8g8fafNRMChfMFAVTY4EaR616Pb_9yeR6u81xeP3dSLG2Vxg9hLoXFgk8OsaF2wTNCc-nxy3jNHAq_0

fjo_48QCKiK6pQBYPr2hJHxXE8gRFeYDLwz5YIBHQoh72VlKJKJJ3qm1ipt95dyMhTYWGpznqOhdZ7a8pl7XpfQ8m4LzBGvHrGW6NG-qtmpWsFbHoUs7GibhoMvy2asOZfytBN6P

Zephyr deluxe (finally)

Spoiler

1P40KlG3Dl8IBeoyXeyRFTKjp6EeGhbotFMFS40GZSU5peTz9akQ3GBwV6jE6K9Blo2KPLIw83yac-fmfYgyVXc53YxrC4_E7V9SghR5pqxu3mVOWtFvF2PgBoe2ENc4URSI1Qd8

Empyrean

• 1.0 is grineer based enemies
  • More info on dry dock cost
  • In clans you see yours and others see yours
  • Darksector not on top of pile 
  • Drydock 1st ahead of railjack
  • New warframe stealth finisher (multitool) hacking/open doors/finishers optional / kuva lich /data collection?
  • Crews (1.0) hide on boarding, but later will fight
  • railjack shares vets to newer players, vets research and utilize and share, offer rides 
  • steve thread on it

Duviri

Showing the dax
Also talked on was yes that was older operator and younger , cosmetics are cross to both

Spoiler

-RwVhjZ6pDBlrCdk1iVQWglg7XDD610-c9KZKdg89AyZSEcjOTT94NrU5I4Vs1gYmgG-S4DxKaIkmUlq6AJ_670F5aFz-HTwEn3Mkq-yglvHo2sEYxue484D7gHV9LsVybBn8o_4 Vv3Z8PS743Tg0FcXFiVeGXKytX0suCcNST_oqZt-eHT9qxDKg2BmwwHZJZW9CRF79bbQDbmHAGOdnoLu7-DIPIdErnBysT6sGb-qGqZlnyxhvNYdRMAoixfKMzSNHzAF9vVZwEGq sYW19F6O91AqelsKdVPY6chMWXfNni2rkrgCe9B0m5zaJjVg8mWaCPHZNqwW7aCcjyyC2P1few8ZwU6VvvKJ8fX3f08_Ou2ZIwh4Wge13KDGlLG-AFbeNrV0EkYkgWcxrynFjM8I FSMr6VPw-AHDYZj4LvD86Ugl9il4sK3MsABwPk7IQIdZCOUEYFwc2WOFtphGZ8L_-L_KXgJV5oo_XrvOAZbh2eZ-eqhqaV9DvGfVW3VfvZCkO1cOQzgLKzXXuXIZzQ5iuekli0rS V9EcG1WMLkav_KNf4ky0KcSgfIjjJZMqWudinDIl-bd9BCXd-QbqZeXe5kEJ5ktZXBKwOr7CgR8Brah0FYn7tKou0ldFc-G9N9WTaXrSA_pd3MI1zur_-CiriO1NcE2zGMz7G6z0 5kZiUDtkplu1z1cLVan33HlEHSFMuRv0fzgZCZyKyAtcCKEk6ycVvoyhwMn2m2Rzwr6lmXkwJFOzxqQX3qcPucYsugcbar_He1ed5398tJ3bbVp_z4hh0JYoLEDcF9yG5Mw1uv3t s4rNXlK9IERLv4M2FNZGKR7f3KgMN5Hi3RRuL9tSWnyfyu3ishufrT492lNT32MMtrH-iu-uUqc6Qgp52t1rDaFoZ7seAu7hGgQ7DoRM3vlhKLXLNG3Vom0RA2HMZZEuc6sHzEww

Misc

• Itzel -dash will be blink for all, new power is like rip line
  • Preclone degradation clone
  • Spoiler
    • RVhIIQk_n7YZGglKQH9BvaWyP4KRneyyHnpyDrBnpYxF2iSt8r4BRkawrgTGtY6mAvaHz9wCrN_OvJZ7JTP8aoolrGOy1sf9HHD_gPKGxmpsG-k_7nKhf6lapTbb4DBCRRyJ3vyr
  • Shauzen - Emote to be used in squad if you own it
  • Spoiler
    • be69gd47EnxAUya-q325K3G-dlNjq8dwSet7ZQNZ8GNZhYbJ6BtnUnZNc29XIkCxGrEM6HgG2IT9GcMVggxYm0rAdo0ABLVIPoEO4JXl83aUm8pC2GaRj8Afjn-HmlFn4aOvDtta
  •  
  • 4 alerts after stream
  • Switch build WIP
  • tennocon multiple countries
Spoiler

IWZeJHtW0zbVnQNWWROqYn7sVPhvaole2wDUbgbWbcBIuNMeLg3UBzVzS6Z0-HxsgNtURn5HVI9trNQ69YFG7H2uU9wPLfQsU-c9PsMxuQ8tASjDA8QZynfUMRSSiUPc-VwSiZAz

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y3K0hzls1AfHYfHLVGGfmK9E3iDi5I7KSK2_Gs34CFc/edit?usp=sharing

Direct Link for those who have issues on forums

Hope it helps

~Mako

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako
  • Like 5

Just now, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Didnt get a chance to watch yet thanks for posting this!

Does mod/fashion link work like linking a riven mod or something? And you can apply it to your own frame? How would that even work?

Wukong deluxe... HNNNNNNHGGGGGG

yes you can in arsenal click a link icon in top right corner and link build to chat , also chat linkable without going to arsenal 

Just now, Aeon94 said:

Thanks Mako ❤️

glad to help : 3 

Just now, sleepychewbacca said:

Wukong Deluxe disappointed me. 

They went from this:
D7Wi3ecXoAAk64c?format=png&name=900x900

to this: 
ME4rtHPGbha2nJXdgjNyXgZ-zPGT5vREa_NIhuCS

Not my cup of tea. I guess I'll stick with the prime skin. 😞

oof

Still no Melee 3.0 second phase to be seen anywhere... 

I mean, I remember some pre-tennocon devstream in which Geoff asked Steve if the second phase could drop before tennocon (demonstrating how ready they are on that part of the rework) and we still have no news since then.

I'm starting to lose hope on the matter. 

• Like 2

Relatively disappointing to me.

I'm concerned about Gauss' scaling. his pbao cold/heat ability looks DoA, and I would need to know his damage reduction percentage. Otherwise, looks like a super fun, yet unneeded, frame. Animations are dope AF.

Melee 3.0 seems a ways off. I think they bit off more than they could chew, and they have to deal with all the power-creeped mods and weapons.

Visual upgrades (Steve's wet dreams) are fine I guess. But the game's visuals aren't a concern to me.

Almost every single question about Empyrean was entirely pointless. And they seemed quite tight-lipped in general. Fine.

I do like that the Archwings are getting a massive overhaul. I'm actually pretty pumped about Archwing within the Empyrean context.

Wukong Deluxe looks horrid to me, but I'm not affected as I don't use the frame.

Of course as usual, nothing about difficulty scaling or endgame blah blah. I get it. casuals > vets, that's how they're moving forward and I accept it.

Scott is doing the Vauban rework and no offense, but I have no confidence in that. I want to be wrong.

Edited by Ikyr0
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

They went from this:

to this: 

They did say they missed the armour set. TBF, for those unable to buy the tennogen, the helmet is still much better than base helm

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

oof

I'm quite gutted, yeah. 

1 minute ago, JaycemeSwain said:

They did say they missed the armour set. TBF, for those unable to buy the tennogen, the helmet is still much better than base helm

I do hope this will be one of those things lost in dev-build. However, I won't hype myself just in case. As you can tell, I kinda preferred the more poly-look that he had prior to this haha. 

Thanks for overview!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

@EternaldrkMako so, you are the successor to AM_bunny eh? Why can't i tag him? His name was AM_bunny right? Anyone? The guy who did devstream overview back then? 

Its AM-Bunny and yes you can tag him.

19 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

They went from this:

to this: 

Same happened for both Mag and Banshee imo, concept looks great while the final render doesnt live up to it.

I didn't really enjoy hearing that they plan to release Gauss & Grendel together, i hope they don't wait for Grendel to be finished before launching Gauss because otherwise the already aggravating content drought is gonna skyrocket...they should release those 2 frames in different moments to close the gap a little bit because if it's gonna be only deluxe skins till Empyrean or The new war, it's not gonna be so exciting...

Considering that usually ( key word USUALLY , not always ) when they showcased a new warframe powers like they did today we got the frame a few weeks after if not a month after or longer....

So yeah...

Edited by arm4geddon-117

This devstream was very disappointing imo. gauss is just another fast frame that we've seen so many times . even his abilities are just recycled.1=volt speed,2=iron skin,3=ember's 3.  I was hoping to see at least a small tease of grendel bcs he actaully looks new. a brute frame with ability to consume enemies. that sounds much more cooler.Wukong skin looks awfull but that might be because of a technical error bcs it was waaaaaay too pixely. archwing changes maybe fine but if the blink has cooldown traveling across open world zones will be super boring bcs how long it takes.

So about the "more info on Drydock cost" bit, did they go into detail or was it just a "this is gonna be a big cost" thing?

I would like to get started on gathering anything I need (and praying none of it is cryotic) for it since I have a spot for it already in my Solo Clan.

Lazulite Toroid as a Twitch Drop?
Are you serious?
I have farmed that mission over a hundred times, just to get Shocking step for me and a friend.
I have well over 100 of them.

I wasted 1 Gigabyte of internet usage for pretty much nothing.
I didn't watch the stream because it was going to be choppy, from my bad internet anyway, (and didn't care for "spoilers")
I literally set it up and took a nap.

DE, please, please, pleeeeease, tell us what the twitch drop is, every time, not just some times.
I would have rather gotten yesterday's 500 Ducats, then today's 1 Toroid.

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right spot or not, I'm curious as to how long it takes to get the twitch drops from today's devstream? I watched the entire show and I haven't gotten anything regarding the Lazulite Toroid also I haven't gotten the 500 Ducats from Prime Time #254. Both my twitch and pc accounts are linked. Thank you for your assistance. 

1 hour ago, JaycemeSwain said:
1 hour ago, sleepychewbacca said:

They went from this:

to this: 

If its the shoulders you're refeering to, they are still there. For some reason it didnt show up while they messed around with random colors. However, there is a moment where you can see the shoulder pads for only a second.

Here:unknown.png

Edited by Northern_Psycho
  • Like 1