Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the update! I was getting mad at people just sitting doing nothing, making it stressful for the players who actually want to participate in the event. Now, we all can have fun and a chance to earn all the items we want! <3

Just now, Nox_Terminus said:

So no change to the cost of Nakak items. With all due respect do you guys actually read feedback?

I mean, kinda outright states "we will have more feedback implemented when DOG DAYS returns, including fixes for AI and more. ". When Dog Days returns next year and there's no price changes, then you're free to complain as you see fit. It's a bit of a bandaid for now, sure, but maybe they didn't want to piss off players who already bought a ton of stuff with their pearls before a price drop. Granted, with the added change of getting an extra pearl for each kill (and that you can still just afk farm it), the prices are more tolerable now.

6 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Good change!

Are they gonna shoot up?

Difference is there is now a reason to participate since you get extra pearls/kill, so instead of 50 a good round will get you 150. Some people will still AFK, but I expect a lot more people will actually play the mode now

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 

Well, at least now there's an incentive to actually kill stuff instead of kill one and then play keep away or hide.

Hopefully they're rewarded to the whole team, because there are limited spawns and I think this event was meant to be enjoyed together... might get awkward competing for spawns.

Edit: They are not. So, you have to fight with your teammates for kills. In terms of multiplayer, I feel like this change made the game mode worse, though for solo play, it's an improvement. From a game theory perspective, I don't understand this change. For those AFK-farming it, I imagine the effort/reward breakdown still doesn't provide a big enough incentive to bother.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Dog Days Tactical Alert Changes:

• Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 
  • As an added note, we will have more feedback implemented when DOG DAYS returns, including fixes for AI and more. Thanks everyone for the feedback and fun during this Tactical Alert! 

Fixes:

• Fixed Virtuous Shadow not being an option for a rank up reward with the Quills. 

Make the pearls as a drop from enemies, to make all players actually move to grab them, otherwise afk players will prefer to afk and get 50 + whatever the squad kills.

I also note that only the kills you make grant pearls, so afk players will obviously get 50 only, the problem is that this incentivates kill stealing, you should make players contribute to a goal instead of going in for the easy kill someone put effort into.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Dog Days Tactical Alert Changes:

• Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 
  • As an added note, we will have more feedback implemented when DOG DAYS returns, including fixes for AI and more. Thanks everyone for the feedback and fun during this Tactical Alert! 

Fixes:

• Fixed Virtuous Shadow not being an option for a rank up reward with the Quills. 

Thank you very much for all your hard work during summer time!

Triple pumping-up the water-gun, Grineers started trembling and some of them have run away already! :devil:

3 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Majority of players also asked for items in Nakak's store to not be exorbitantly overpriced. One kill for a pearl sounds great until you realize how many pearls you actually need. This is bandaid instead of a cure.

No, the majority asked for either price drops or better pearl drops, very few asked for both. 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls!  

great , more and more AFK sh t in public team.

When will DE Handling afk ?

24 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Is this based off the whole team's kills or the player's alone? I.E Team gets 100 kills, every one gets +100 pearls or is it I kill 25 enemies myself and I get the +25 pearls?

Edit: The reports are in, it's personal kills. So now the problem has morphed from AFKing to kill stealing.

4 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

So no change to the cost of Nakak items. With all due respect do you guys actually read feedback?

Increasing the pearl payout for defeating more Grineer helps though.  It would have been better if it was based on total team score (this will kind of turn it into "near PVP" as people try to get the finishing shot and rack up the most personal kills.)  But now it's possible to get the pearls faster at least.  Even if everyone else in the match is a 360-no-scope l33t shot, you'll probably be able to get ten or so extra pearls, and there's actually a point in participating in the match.  At worst you can still just jump up a tree and get the 50 pearls every five minutes.

Archived