Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how you think gauss would be obtained?

BloodKitten

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I still have no idea how to get a drop from C rotation

Round 1 conduit defended 2 conduits defended 3 conduits defended 4 conduits defended
1 Tier A Tier A Tier A Tier B
2 Tier A Tier A Tier B Tier B
3 Tier A Tier B Tier B Tier C
4+ Tier B Tier B Tier C Tier C

Pretty straightforward actually.

Once you are at 3 consecutive Rounds (12 spawned ones, no matter how many you succeeded) you'll have to defend all 4 conduits. And from Round 4 onward you need at least 3 defended

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

New disruption. And since I still have no idea how to get a drop from C rotation in the game mode getting him is probably going to be maddening.

at wave 3 its 4 conduets defended, at wave 4+ its 3 defended, so basicly, just make sure nothing get destroyed, not sure if it need to be at the same time or not since i dont really care to bother with this game mode outside scanning enemies.

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:
Round 1 conduit defended 2 conduits defended 3 conduits defended 4 conduits defended
1 Tier A Tier A Tier A Tier B
2 Tier A Tier A Tier B Tier B
3 Tier A Tier B Tier B Tier C
4+ Tier B Tier B Tier C Tier C

Pretty straightforward actually.

Once you are at 3 consecutive Rounds (12 spawned ones, no matter how many you succeeded) you'll have to defend all 4 conduits. And from Round 4 onward you need at least 3 defended

I was under the impression it was time based. Completing all the nodes within a few second of each other. I think that was the initial idea said on a devstream.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Completing all the nodes within a few second of each other. I think that was the initial idea said on a devstream.

Maybe it was their inital intention but this is what we now have. Otherwise it would be impossible for solo players to get Rot C.

Just now, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

do I get a guaranteed C reward after 4+ rounds with all 4 defended?

That's how I understood it and the wiki entry seems to state it

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 hour ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I still don't understand it.. do I get a guaranteed C reward after 4+ rounds with all 4 defended? Like arbitrations?

i can understand it the chart asks two questions 

1. What round are you on (colum going down)
  2. how many conduits have you successfully defended that round (colom going right)

think of it like battleship if you played it round 1 > 4 defended > reward B. The 4+ means round 4 and beyond will use only rewards from tiers B and C  also making the C reward achievable by getting either 3 or 4 conduits defended. its kinda like coordinates for a graph 3/4 get C, 7/3 Get C, 1/2 get A 

Farming Disruption was so bad with Harrow I gave up on him and left him forgotten till centuries later something forced me to do it and his part dropped. Either a NW, Sortie, Alert or something, I don't remember. Drop rates are higher on things you're not looking for. I wasn't very hyped for Harrow though and not for Gauss so might end up the same way if the mode is still unfun. (there's nothing really new or exciting with him and no damage scaling I assume.)

4 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Farming Disruption was so bad with Harrow I gave up on him and left him forgotten till centuries later something forced me to do it and his part dropped. Either a NW, Sortie, Alert or something, I don't remember. Drop rates are higher on things you're not looking for. I wasn't very hyped for Harrow though and not for Gauss so might end up the same way if the mode is still unfun. (there's nothing really new or exciting with him and no damage scaling I assume.)

You're thinking of Defection. Disruption is the new mode that was introduced with Jupiter 2.0.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You're thinking of Defection. Disruption is the new mode that was introduced with Jupiter 2.0.

Oh that bomber bot mode, I already forgot it existed. I think I did it so many times my PTSD erased it from memory. The side effect of having to run something new so many times that u get sick of it quickly.

2 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

will he be a dojo frame, or perhaps a drop from profit taker? (100% drop on parts though parts will be random)

or will he be a random chance to get a part from missions with hidden lockers like corpus tileset or sabotage missions?

Extreme grind with time walls by standing I am sure.

3 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

will he be a dojo frame, or perhaps a drop from profit taker? (100% drop on parts though parts will be random)

or will he be a random chance to get a part from missions with hidden lockers like corpus tileset or sabotage missions?

Yeah, pretty sure they mentioned they were considering linking him to the updated Discruption mode.  And they said they were planning to add something special to the (presumably much harder) Lua version of the node.  I would guess that a possible course is that his parts will be Rotation C from finishing the Lua Disruption.

3 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Didn't they say from new added disruption modes in the last devstream?

(Please someone confirm)

They did....

That mode with Level 40 Enemies that are Tougher than Level 100 Heavy Gunners...

2 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

That would've been an interesting take on acquiring a Warframe..

We did that already.... Sacrifice and what not....

It wasn't fun....

Why not from the third orb mother with sharkwing as the combat? Of course you need to upgrade your wings to handle the extreme cold first if you don't want heavy damage and cold proc during battle

It's time to throw away the "accessible for everyone" mindset and make people put effort on archwing

One thing not mentioned in this topic yet is that since Gauss is going to be the "runner" frame you will have to connect a compatible treadmill with your hardware (console or PC) in order to activate the Disruption rotation rewards for his blueprints. If you do not run in the treadmill while doing the grind only regular rewards will drop.

I shudder to think what kind of grind they will devise for Grendel.