Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partners Leaving how does warframe fare?

(PSN)sweatshawp

12 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

And again... a post like this. Most people just play the game and don't post in the forums. I think that says everything.  

It's doomsday every single day in the forums.

Doomsday for you

Because you expect to always see positive responses, and always agree to everything DE does

Some people are not happy with the game

And they come here to post their feedback on why they're not happy with the game 

I'm not happy because i don't feel any progression at all, for a game like warframe i expect to get constant feel of progression, that feel usually comes with the continuity of quests, lore, and more visual content

And while also getting revamps and overhauls to older mechanics in warframe like Ai, damage, melee

And while we do get that...they never listen to feedback and just do what they think is good for us

That's why i come back here, because i'm not happy

You should know that by now

• Like 1

well voicing your oppinions on this forums will bring out all the toxicity of the defenders of warframe forum warriors. I've said a lot in the past about the state of the game, the lazy uncreative roadmap it has now become, the recycled frames abilities, weapons etc. and when it hurt their feelings we now have pets that aren't even suitable for battle.

this game has become a one size fits all type of game. I also recently watched the vids on their last set of frames gauss and the rhino mesh curled into a ball with a half baked inaros+atlas mechanics<< recycling is also getting limited.

my summary back then has stood and its even more relevant today this game have no sense of direction. and until the blind followers realise this they will always be toxic toward posts like this one and the people who makes them without actually try to see where the innovative improvements are since the last year or two within the game.

but I guess every so called leader needs a yes man to feed their ego.

amd before you ask, ive been around since the get go with two separate accounts and over 7k in game hrs (not steam) been there done that seen all and still not impressed.

Edited by ranks21
  • Like 1

Generally, yeah. I’ve enjoyed the last 1000hrs of gameplay, and I’m excited for new stuff. I wish it would come faster, sure, but I’m ok with waiting.

Now there’s plenty of stuff I don’t like in the game, and I hope those get cleaned up eventually, but if they were dealbreakers I wouldn’t be here.

I do wish the devs wouldn’t work on so many big things at once instead of focusing on a few of them. 

• Like 1

Do you really think I'd be here if I didn't? I'm not a youtuber, I'm not bound to Warframe. If they go in a direction I disagree with, I'll drop it like I did 4 years ago. But no, as it stands, I'm quite happy with Warframe. It's not perfect, but what exactly is.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Your questions are all loaded, how is that constructive?

Because it starts a dialogue about wether we agree with it or not, and explaining why. That's the point of a discussion, hence "general discussion". Now stop derailing the thread and participate or leave.

• Like 1

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Your questions are all loaded, how is that constructive?

I was thinking the same so stopped quarter way through responding to each individual question.

To the OP:

Yes, yes I am satisfied with the current state of Warframe. 5500 hours in missions in this game, taken multiple extended breaks, coming back and having piles of things to do. So seeing the increase in magnitude of very ambitious updates taking longer over drip feeding small bits of content is perfectly fine with me.

• Like 5

Just now, Giantconch said:

I was thinking the same so stopped quarter way through responding to each individual question.

To the OP:

Yes, yes I am satisfied with the current state of Warframe. 5500 hours in missions in this game, taken multiple extended breaks, coming back and having piles of things to do. So seeing the increase in magnitude of very ambitious updates taking longer over drip feeding small bits of content is perfectly fine with me.

This is actually something I like about the game! I can play it, leave it for a while, and come back and there is so much to do! I’ve taken a few breaks and it’s always great coming back to the new stuff. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zareek said:

Because it starts a dialogue about wether we agree with it or not, and explaining why. That's the point of a discussion, hence "general discussion". Now stop derailing the thread and participate or leave.

Yeah sure. Except his post is manipulative. As in he asks the questions in a way you would want to say no. But of course all of the questions just come off as a short sighted person's ramblings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Giantconch said:

Pretty much same as me.

Came to the conclusion that the questions were less "this is what I feel, how about you?", and more "this is how it is, why are you okay with this?". I personally see limited intent to discuss, and more intent in driving a point, unfortunately.

How dare I question it however.

• Like 4

Honestly, and I think everyone will be the same on this if they think subjectively and don't just blindly support DE due to them 'being a small company' (they're not that small) or whatever, I have to say that no I'm not satisfied and the game is not in a good place. 

I do find the lack of being able to hit their own deadlines pretty poor, maybe even edging on 'unprofessional' seeing that it's not just a one time thing, it's pretty much every real update.  I understand that things happen and can understand a small delay but the delays are getting longer and in all honesty I still don't think the update is going to be polished when it's released (like usual)

We have skins shown from the last tennocon, not this years, still missing from release such as titania's yet other frames, which were shown later, have had theirs released.... and don't even get me started on the lack of backup procedure which led to the loss of zephyr deluxe...

We have bugs/issues still left untouched years after they were first brought up, we have game modes that were supposed to be being looked at left half finished and/or in a worse state than before.  

We get inconsistent results from warframe reworks, if we're lucky they work out really good (saryn, nezha) but at the same time we get reworks which are no where near 'good enough' (ember, nyx, titania) and in some cases make something worse..

New frames are now just 'shoved into the game' without any real thought and in many cases are just attached to the 'newest thing' like hildryn, wisp and now gauss rather than having even the most basic of quests. 

Then to top it off we have dev's thinking that 'end gamers' want to farm 2 locations for a 24 hour consumable that isn't even as useful as a specter when you think about it.

When you boil it down, the real issues started when DE decided they'd add open worlds and they then started diverting (too much) resources to that at the expense of pretty much everything else.

• Like 1

Seeing as how the Devs exist on multiple platforms to communicate on Id say if you had an actual concern they are always available in some fashion within a reasonable time limit.  

The balance between more content and fixing issues is always going to be a thing.  People *@##&#036; and moan about it either way.   

This thread is generally useless.

• Like 1

You make a thread previously bashing the devs and specifically being mad that your feedback is not acknowledged. It gets locked because guess what, it doesn't help anything and only started a flame war.

Now you make a be thread with a loaded question and still throwing shade, even calling people trolls when the they told you the reason your last thread isn't going to help things. This one will get locked too.

Keep going OP, the hole can only be dug so deep.

• Like 1

Just now, Zareek said:

When it starts with statement about how OP being bombarded with negative comments by trolls, and threads from OP are more to negative than positive, accusing DE not listening when there's no update about it, it doesn't look like that

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zareek said:

There is no dialogue to be had though. OP is very clear in their stance and I can guarantee they're prepped to attack anyone who doesn't think like them.

Also, open forum. Anyone at any time can comment on any post the way they want.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Pretty much same as me.

Came to the conclusion that the questions were less "this is what I feel, how about you?", and more "this is how it is, why are you okay with this?". I personally see limited intent to discuss, and more intent in driving a point, unfortunately.

How dare I question it however.

I mean you're right and wrong at the same time

I do want to drive a point to a certain way...but that point is very visible in the game

At least for some of us

Some people like the slow paced less progressive that warframe is today

I simply don't 

I love warframe, and because i love i want to progress in it

But i can't progress because i hit a new empty wall everytime

Don't you agree?

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

There is no dialogue to be had though. OP is very clear in their stance and I can guarantee they're prepped to attack anyone who doesn't think like them.

Also, open forum. Anyone at any time can comment on any post the way they want.

Except that i didn't 

I'm completely fine with people not agreeing with me

Because i understand that some people have different tastes and current warframe is their kind of appetite 

But i do want to know people's opinion and point of view

So of you have nothing to say, i politely ask you to leave this thread

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

So, are you satisfied?

Well yeah its good, for a free game. Its just funny seeing people spending thousand of hours in the game then just goes "gaem bad no content" well no shirt sherlock when you play eight hours a day and rush everything thats what happens.

Just now, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I do want to drive a point to a certain way...but that point is very visible in the game

At least for some of us

Kay.

Btw if you think you are part of some small small group that sees the truth. Well what is there to say? Ppl like to say we just follow DE blindly while they do the exact same. Just on the other sides of things.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I mean you're right and wrong at the same time

At least for some of us

Some people like the slow paced less progressive that warframe is today

I simply don't 

I love warframe, and because i love i want to progress in it

But i can't progress because i hit a new empty wall everytime

Don't you agree?

I disagree, and what kind of "progression" do you want?