The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss

BLI7Z

All I want to say is that I'm really Hyped about the release of Gauss.

Finally a new warframe that I know I will really enjoy playing. 

I don't care about content to rush and then burnout. I only care about DE releasing ways of playing that can be infinite for personal enjoyment of any kind of gamestyle people can have. 

So I can only end this post saying: THANK YOU!

• Like 5

Just now, Ephemiel said:

A Warframe for people who don't want to do anything other than run around and crash into walls.

They really know the audience.

Well, for people that cannot handle Power Str Volt's speed on normal tilesets this will be a cool "gameplay mechanic".
Now imagine someone built Gauss for maximum speed and then some Volt appears and presses 2. I hope WF collision detection can handle that xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RobWasHere said:

Well, for people that cannot handle Power Str Volt's speed on normal tilesets this will be a cool "gameplay mechanic".
Now imagine someone built Gauss for maximum speed and then some Volt appears and presses 2. I hope WF collision detection can handle that xD

Full speed Gauss + Full str Volt + Full str Wisp's Haste + Dispatch Overdrive + every Sprint Speed mods available?

11 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

So it looks like his 2 has been changed to absorb physical damage. Yeah, that sounds more useful.

Khora is still my favourite new (released since I started playing) frame, but I'll give him a go.

Kinetic Plating did absorb physical damage alongside with cold and fire damages when Reb showed him in devstreams. Only thing that is different it absorbs blast now.

Edited by Aeon94

It's a redline day, everything's ok
Put your cares away, it's a redline day
It's a redline day, we can love today
And I hope you say, it's a redline day
It's a redline day, It's a perfect day
Time to get away, it's a redline day
It's a redline day, everyone can play
Everybody say, it's a redline day

1 minute ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

+ Octavia's 3 + Valkyr's 2

Valk doesn't provide movement speed only attack speed. But you can use Zephyr if you hug the Gauss.

Edit: You can also use a Nidus or equinox to boost the pwr strength of both volt and Wisp (also Gauss if his mach rush scales off Str, which i hope it does)

Edited by Raqiya
  • Like 1

I don't get it personally. Great in an open environment but I just don't touch the open world unless I'm forced to. Feel bad for volt kind of but I'll have to play that frame and see. Looks/sounds cool though. Maybe the frame just works out in crowded maps so who knows. Some of the new frames just looks like they could have had bits and pieces stripped from them to rework others that have similar abilities. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

Valk doesn't provide movement speed only attack speed. But you can use Zephyr if you hug the Gauss.

Edit: You can also use a Nidus or equinox to boost the pwr strength of both volt and Wisp (also Gauss if his mach rush scales off Str, which i hope it does)

I knew Valkyr's 2 only boosts attack speed, I was just trying to state as much overall speed as possible.

2 hours ago, BLI7Z said:

All I want to say is that I'm really Hyped about the release of Gauss.

Finally a new warframe that I know I will really enjoy playing. 

I don't care about content to rush and then burnout. I only care about DE releasing ways of playing that can be infinite for personal enjoyment of any kind of gamestyle people can have. 

So I can only end this post saying: THANK YOU!

But where's the content? it's like 1 frame and 2 weapons and a recycle of disruption.

• Like 1