Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

[DE]Danielle

Remove the revives.
Also stop try to make ALL game modes accesible to new players.
You are forcing all players who has not much to do to leave, because you keep dumbing game modes to include new players while removing any bit of challenge the experience players are looking for.....

New players should NOT have access to EVERYTHING! They should have game mods to aim at and get better for! 

2 minutes ago, LetsPlayArbitration said:

Yall are so busy complaining when you could be enjoying the game, thats just my 2 cents though. The youtubers lied when they said fashionframe was endgame, the REAL endgame is ComplainFrame.

I do enjoy the game,I play it consistently every day. That doesn't mean DE is without faults and this is a huge setback for arbitrations.  I almost never complain about this game. I rarely ever have any criticisms for warframe but this is ridiculous.

Easy for you to say,all I really did was play arbitrations and sorties. You wouldn't be overly joyous if they ruined your favorite modes in the game.

Know what I like? having my efforts rewarded. No one jumps into a 20 wave defense without wanting that sweet nightwave exp and it leading to rewards or whatever else reward they're hoping for.
Why should I have to be fine with getting useless gear for my time when all this time it has felt rewarding?

2 minutes ago, Otis.Driftwood said:

Actions speak louder than words do.

What I propose is staging a mass revolt.  

If the majority of players stop playing for a week it will force their hand by taking away that which is the most precious to them US.

Eh ahead of you on this. I've only been logging in as I need 30-ish days for zenistar and do a single capture mission for the 250k contest.

Plus borderlands 3, pretty engaging. 

I'd burn my baro keytar shirt in protest but it wouldn't do anything and it's a sweet design. 

2 hours ago, Mikenyes said:

Are none of you able to understand they INCREASED the loot you get?  You get twice as many loot drops, and they didn't nearly halve the drop chances for the "good drops".  If you do the math you'll see you get more endo overall, more Adaptations overall, more Aura Forma overall, and more everything overall.

And no endo at all. That was the whole purpose for Arbis. Now they are like any other mission on the star chart: just a generic mission with a bloated mobile-like loot table to "increase" player engagement... just because they get nothing they want all the time. And nobody cares about more useless auras/arcanes, the game is plenty of fillers of both with no uses at all (well, partners can make a video on each one now... Shy will have a good day with DE making her job that easy).

In the end, if you want endo (or one of the good mods that arbi still has amidst all this new stuff with redundant or plain useless design), you gonna need to invest 2x or more (way more) to get the same as before.

21 minutes ago, LetsPlayArbitration said:

Yall are so busy complaining when you could be enjoying the game, thats just my 2 cents though.

There's nothing for me to enjoy when I already didn't liked Arbitration's. 10 round Defense was a joke vs excavations rewarding every 2 or whatever. Now when DE finally balances it out they dilute the pool with so much useless aura mods and arcanes so much it makes me actively not want to login. 

the good news here is a lot of people are complaining about it. When that happened last time they didn't nerf Itzal, they decided to give all archwings Blink. If we don't complain, DE will never have any idea what to fix. When we do complain, DE rarely acts upon it. Unless you want to complain about people earning conclave rep outside of conclave lol. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions

Huzzah! Finally our feedback is hea-

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments. 

oof

So our pleas to have the Ghoul message spam be stopped were heard, but we have to farm the lore to turn them off. DE, please. I don't want to do the event. I'm not going to do the event, no matter how much the Lotus pesters me. The fact that after all this time, you put in the effort to make this change but specifically chose to do it only if we've grinded out the lore feels like a monkey's paw kind of thing. We don't get this inbox spam for any other event.  We don't even need them. It shows up on the navigation alert list, AND in its own navigation category, AND in its own bounty category. It is impossible to miss.

Just let me turn them off. Please?

5 minutes ago, wizardeiges said:

I do enjoy the game,I play it consistently every day. That doesn't mean DE is without faults and this is a huge setback for arbitrations.  I almost never complain about this game. I rarely ever have any criticisms for warframe but this is ridiculous.

Easy for you to say,all I really did was play arbitrations and sorties. You wouldn't be overly joyous if they ruined your favorite modes in the game.

Know what I like? having my efforts rewarded. No one jumps into a 20 wave defense without wanting that sweet nightwave exp and it leading to rewards or whatever else reward they're hoping for.
Why should I have to be fine with getting useless gear for my time when all this time it has felt rewarding?

"You wouldn't be overly joyous if they ruined your favorite modes in the game"
Did you even read my name lol. 

Yes the reduction of endo isnt great, yes im going to get sick of getting the same old useless arcanes that will never see any use by me ever, and yes i'm going to get sick of getting duplicate auras that i already have.

Removing arcanes and auras from the drop table and replacing them with endo is the best way to go in my opinion. Put the arcanes and auras in the offerings menu alongside mods that already exist such as Power Donation. This would be more in line with how you currently get some arbi specific mods, and totally in line with how you get most arcanes. You wouldnt see me complaining if the entire tridolon drop table was open to arbitration, that would MUCH better than the ones that we are limited to. On one hand though at least its a somewhat alright way to get ducats, maybe DE knows we dont want these arcanes (at the very least not over and over) and just wants to give us ducat fodder. That being said this update is overwhelmingly positive, the pros far outweigh the negatives unless you are hyperfocusing on the rewards you dont want. Go play for awhile and see how much kuva you can get and then come back and give DE some praise for nixing the boring old repetitive survival EVERYONE was tired of. Farming kuva is no longer something miserable i do when binge watching Netflix, its actually fun now. As someone who plays sorties you should have rivens to roll, and once you see how much better of a kuva farm this is you'll be surprised. 

21 minutes ago, LetsPlayArbitration said:

"You wouldn't be overly joyous if they ruined your favorite modes in the game"
Did you even read my name lol. 

Yes the reduction of endo isnt great, yes im going to get sick of getting the same old useless arcanes that will never see any use by me ever, and yes i'm going to get sick of getting duplicate auras that i already have.

Removing arcanes and auras from the drop table and replacing them with endo is the best way to go in my opinion. Put the arcanes and auras in the offerings menu alongside mods that already exist such as Power Donation. This would be more in line with how you currently get some arbi specific mods, and totally in line with how you get most arcanes. You wouldnt see me complaining if the entire tridolon drop table was open to arbitration, that would MUCH better than the ones that we are limited to. On one hand though at least its a somewhat alright way to get ducats, maybe DE knows we dont want these arcanes (at the very least not over and over) and just wants to give us ducat fodder. That being said this update is overwhelmingly positive, the pros far outweigh the negatives unless you are hyperfocusing on the rewards you dont want. Go play for awhile and see how much kuva you can get and then come back and give DE some praise for nixing the boring old repetitive survival EVERYONE was tired of. Farming kuva is no longer something miserable i do when binge watching Netflix, its actually fun now. As someone who plays sorties you should have rivens to roll, and once you see how much better of a kuva farm this is you'll be surprised. 

I don't really need kuva anymore,it's great you're getting something you want though. I,like many others,played arbis for the endo and rapidly scaling challenge.

If you aren't okay with some of the changes then just say it,you don't need to tell everyone to just play and basically stop complaining.

Complain,it's the only way things will get changed. Otherwise things will stay the way they are.
Clearly you aren't okay with a lot of these changes. One good thing out of this isn't going to just delete the huge amount of negative changes that ruined the rotation rewards.

How about we get the kuva in the shop AND mods removed from rotations and put in the shop where they belong so we can all be happy and enjoy arbis together? That's what I want.

131 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. About a month and a half ago, maybe a bit longer, you said you would work on fixing rotation. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

3 hours ago, mikakor said:

ayatan for free plats says hi. tell me, at much are these mods going to be sold for? 1-2 plat maximum, after a few weeks. ayatan sculpture are always the same price, because there is always a need for endo. always. and when everyone else says that this change is absolute S#&$ and should be mvoed to the store, maybe, JUST maybe, you should take a look at what you , personally, find good, and what is actually good for the game itself.

and having S#&$ty tier loot in a place that was made only for endo is NOT good for the game mode.

You can not, in fact, trade raw endo to other players. 

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

This is not only awesome, but it gives the codex a bit more purpose. Sweet. 

It's really not awesome though. We don't need those inbox messages in the first place, because the event is unmissable. If people don't want to do the Ghoul event, they shouldn't be pestered about the Ghoul event. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not going to grind out content I don't enjoy and actively not have fun just to turn off an annoying message. Seems backwards to me. The Codex's purpose should not be to disable inbox spam. 

I appreciate that it was actually addressed in some way, but I do not believe that this is a suitable change.

DE stop gambling players time and grind. Its all you all are doing. All these new auras and arcanes majority is a waste of time and thought. Yall getting way past ridiculous now.

Last week we released a Dev Workshop (link on those words: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1128051-arbitrations-revisited-part-2/) outlining our plans to improve Arbitrations, revisiting the droptables and improving reward frequency to be more consistent between modes. From new players who just completed the Star Chart, to veterans returning for new Arcanes and Aura mods, we hope these changes result in a more satisfying gameplay experience overall. 

bqj18yl.png

So if I am a new player or returning player I will play another game thats for damn sure. Arbitrations is now Kuva, Kuva remains kuva. Dont think I didnt notice Vomvalyst are harder to kill plus gauss needs some fixin. Also to the Moderator who decided to move/hide my post I hope you got a promotion...no joke.

One other thing DE Since we all went through so much pain to roll rivens and me doing one shots to eidolon "Limbs" Not broken limbs with my lanka, explain why it is now my lanka does a third to a eidolon limb. Seems every horrendous update you all decide to be disgusting and nerf this, change that, break this. I am not being difficult I used to like this game but you all slowly turning it into a freak show.

31 minutes ago, wizardeiges said:

I don't really need kuva anymore. I,like many others,played arbis for the endo and rapidly scaling challenge.

If you aren't okay with some of the changes then just say it,you don't need to tell everyone to just play and basically stop complaining.

Complain,it's the only way things will get changed. Otherwise things will stay the way they are.
Clearly you aren't okay with a lot of these changes. One good thing out of this isn't going to just delete the huge amount of negative changes that ruined the rotation rewards.

How about we get the kuva in the shop AND mods removed from rotations and put in the shop where they belong so we can all be happy and enjoy arbis together? That's what I want.

Yeah i'll agree with this, you seem to be upset over a specific issue rather than someone who constantly has a negative mindset. You want specific changes but you aren't nearly as one track minded or irrational as some of the other people in this thread. You aren't kicking your feet and screaming, you're just telling it how it is and i respect that. 

The REAL problem is that there is a very common ideologue being perpetuated like a cancer by numerous content providers that is overall destroying a lot of enthusiasm people have for this game. All of the content providers have went full Technocyte and are now spreading this Great Plague of negativity throughout the Warframe community. These content creators and partners have gone on to make video after video in a negative tone, spreading their mindset like a cancer, like a disease. These content providers just copykavat each others content and make the same old negative community brainwashing videos time and time again. Same no praise, no respect, no thank-you attitude. Always complaining about content drought despite the fact that it is legitimately impossible to develop content at a faster rate than they can complete it. I don't know why there are a bunch of actual Warframe partners slandering and demolishing hype and enthusiasm for the game, but if i was a community manager i wouldn't be too kind toward content creators who make negative video after negative video and trying to hype up other games because they're bored of this one and can only muster up the motivation to make a Warframe video when they get upset and start complaining about something. These are Youtubers and twitch streamers who are probably still living with their parents and making money by slandering and throwing shade on DE's success with no full time job whatsoever. These people have never done anything other than consume. Their videos are worthless to the community and someone at DE should seriously consider the negative effects of allowing these people to perpetuate this negativity. Allowing the dog to urinate and defecate all over the house sounds okay until you have to be the one to rip out the carpet and replace the floorboards. 

..my deepest fear , DE will actually nerf this mode a bit more, once they realize how much Kuva it generates ( currently sniping drones with booster for a whooping 40K/hour .. nothing in the game beats this atm) besides you get all this unwanted stuff and maybe some Endo alongside. All in all thats just some great reward hidden behind the dumb question : what do I do with my Vitus Essence : I have already everything form the shop ??  No you dont - you can never have enough Kuva.

Can I voice my opinion about the Kuva Fortress tileset? I think its a total design failure. Its boring, annoying and you do some long running distances for naught. Begone ! We have revisited Arbi now!

Back to it then... who does it or did it and why? Pros who did easy excavation 2 by 2 setup minimum 40 excavs without loosing a single one and no sweating .... or casuals. 

Honestly, veterans and long time players never did arbitrations for the Endo. They have plenty. It was for the Aura formas and a stack of Adaptation mods. Either have an Adaptation of each rank (the real tenno) or sell them at the market. Go Rathuum with the right setup if u want Endo; if u want your Focus do ESO with a nuker or be nice and bring a Trinity for the team (If you bring something else you dont even grasp what ESO is about) . Thats it .

Only starmap rushers also known as casuals who want to get their entry ticket to arbitration the quickest way possible are an exception to the rule - they do arbitration for Endo, but sadly they are also always first to die and keep on dying. Thats the only problem I have with Arbi. The revive mechanic punishes me in my choice which frame I might take. I would fare well on my own with frame XY and some operator shenanigans, but the death of others forces me onto a frame which can take the punishment, and thats lame.

hace 4 minutos, Feltal dijo:

Why waste the credits when I could flip maxed mods? My 200k+ plat worth says hi to you.

Good for you, but the thing here is, endo raw or in statues has a good value u can allways sell it or keep it to your self, this auras and arcanes once u get them are a dead reward that has little to no value, they are way worse than getting endo imo... idk maybe its just me.

11 minutes ago, IShindaI said:

Good for you, but the thing here is, endo raw or in statues has a good value u can allways sell it or keep it to your self, this auras and arcanes once u get them are a dead reward that has little to no value, they are way worse than getting endo imo... idk maybe its just me.

I've never sold a single arcane for ducats, but at least you can without having to try to sell them for plat. The mods on the other hand are giving the same endo as any other mod and once you have one of each they are worthless. Also i'm MR26 and still need like half a million endo just to max what i have alone. Anyone selling primed mods is making a sacrifice on endo they could've used on their own mod collection. I wont believe anyone until i see them post a picture of their mods with all of the primes available fully maxed. Having enough endo to sell primed mods is a myth and reserved for people who are probably far over 3k hours. Anyone else is making a sacrifice that would be better made by selling primed gear you get in fissures.

23 minutes ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

Honestly, veterans and long time players never did arbitrations for the Endo

Full. Wrong. I, and plenty other peoples i know, were doing arbis exactly for endos. i am a vet, i've been playing this game for 2 years now, and can do any mission you might give me. i've done it all. but there is still some mods i plan to max upgrade ( for exemple, the primed mods. ALL the primed mods. this include bane mods and such... )

so yeah, vets still need endos. and i know i'm not the exception. arbis was made for endo, period. now it's made to be a S#&$show.

Archived