Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Arbiter Drones will now have a small chance to drop Vitus Essence on kill.
    • Vitus Essence dropped by destroyed Arbitration drones will have the special pickup notification. 

New Arbitration Rewards:
The following rewards have been added to the Arbitrations drop tables:
Stats shown at max rank*

• New Aura Mods:
    • Aerodynamic: 6 seconds added to Aim Glide/Wall Latch time, decreases damage taken while Airborne by 24%*
    • Swift Momentum: 30% faster Charge Attack speed, 6 seconds added to  Melee Combo time*
    • Shepherd: Increases Companion Armor by 180 and Companion Health by 300*
    • Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*
    • Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*
  • New Arcanes:
    • Arcane Primary Charger: On Melee Kill: 20% chance that Primary Weapon damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Blade Charger:  On Primary Weapon Kill: 20% chance that Melee damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Pistoleer: On Pistol Headshot Kill: 30% chance to gain 100% ammo efficiency for 4 seconds*
    • Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills Within 30 seconds: Heal companion by 600*
    • Arcane Tanker: On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain 1200 armor for 16 seconds*
    • Per usual rules, an equipped maximum rank Arcane will also grant an extra Arcane Revive
      • Note: You may notice that the new Arcanes have default icons - we will be updating these in the near future with unique imagery.
    • Added 3 x Vitus Essence bundle to the Arbitrations drop table.

I basically said this (as did others) in the feedback regarding the initial thead about arbitration changes... and I'll say it again here because clearly you didn't take any notice of the stuff we were saying. 

What is the point in increasing the rate of vitus essence if you are just going to stick more stuff in the drop tables.... for that matter what is the point in having the vitus essence store if you're just going to add all these new mods and arcanes into the drop tables.  

hace 1 hora, BlachWolf dijo:

How about you guys actually try to make arbitrations somewhat challenging. This changes are nice QoL ones, but by no means do they fix arbitrations. Also those auras dont seem to be actually worth something, same with the arcanes, aside from the tanker one.

"Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*

Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*

Is this opposite day or amateur hour? Next aura mod: "Every time you do a melee attack there's a 25% chance you hit yourself and die"

"Every time you cast your archgun, there's a 10% chance that the gun squish you to dead"

FFS!

• Fixed Synth Fiber not working correctly when equipped on Venari.

So is it intended then that the Synth mods work on all companions now? It wasn't a bug?

Don't you think this is unfair? Fortuna released mod sets for different types of companions. The Mecha set is for Kubrows, the Tek set is for Kavats, the Strain set is for the Helminth Charger, and the Synth set was supposed to be for Sentinels and MOAs. But now the Synth set just works on everything? Could you please comment on this?

You can see right here on the 24.0 Fortuna update patch notes that the Synth mod set is supposed to be for sentinels:

This just seems highly unfair. If this is going to be permanent, then do you plan to add a new set for sentinels?

Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments

OMG!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! That was so annoying! Please also do something about the heads popping on my screen to talk about random garbage that we ALL already know about. Example, Onko popping up to tell us how to use lures, Lotus telling us that the grineer are coming on a GRINEER tile... Really just the faces popping up is whats annoying, No need to take up half of our screens anymore, its not 2013.

So again you ignored all the feedback from a feedback thread .

Put the New auras/mods in the drop tables when everyone were saying they should be buyable with vitus essence . You just diluted the drop table even more 

Also missed the feedback about keeping it the same time investment

I will not try these New changes

Thanks for the rest of the fixes though 

Good job.
How about to fix / change this:

• Invisibility abilities no longer save from homing missiles from grineer Bombard. Missiles chase tenno, even if invisibility is active, teleport to the other end of the room for cover, etc. Missiles go around ALL obstacles like a living enemy, do not respond to evasion, and as a rule, they kill tenno instantly.
  • Spam with hooks from Ancient Infected and grineer Scorpion and the fact that they are free to use hooks, even if they are controlled by the abilities of the whole team and they are frozen. I'm really tired of being on the floor and getting a one-shot because of the inability to get up from these endless uncontrollable hooks. This happens often, and more often they hit players in the back with this blow, eliminating the slightest chance of avoiding it.
  • The infinitely strong Aura of the Ancients Healers , which makes enemies virtually invulnerable already at the 20th level, and complete protection not only from status control (freezing, repelling, etc.), but also control from some abilities. This annoys everyday, and even more so - when the healer is far away and not visible, or when he is in textures and cannot be destroyed at all. As a result, you cannot kill other enemies or influence them with control.  This is at level 20 with powerful abilities and weapons. And I'm not talking about two or more healers with a higher level.
  • Teleport to the elevator of Fortune from the body of the operative, in one of the stages of ordering Fortune. (during body examination)
  • Arcane Trickery not only gives invisibility, when activated, textures disappear. You are invisible even to yourself. 
  • Conversion equation for mods, Berserk and Adrenaline Hunter. It's about pure health damage that adds energy. Example (with one mod in the build): Bombard reduces 300 hp out of 800. And its damage is normally converted to energy (40-45% of 300 = 120-135 energy). However. At the same time, two ordinary Infestoids, which caused 300 damage at 150 per hit, did not bring energy, which should be (40-45% of 150 = 60-67.5 energy), but brought much less. And there are many such examples. 
  • Gauss battery. Everything is simple here - it takes a very long time to charge when activating the 4th ability. Especially if the Kinetic Shield is turned on and the enemy is actively shooting at it. And the stronger the enemy and the greater its number, the more difficult it is to maximize the battery. With a duration of abilities of 100% (30s), it will take about 20 seconds of continuous spam 1 and 3 (3 with ice damage. Not fire). This eats a LOT of energy, and reduces the efficiency of Gauss, preventing him from concentrating normally and firing at the enemy.
  • Something very strange is going on in survival mode. I spent a lot of time researching this. The problem is lack of oxygen. At first I thought that maybe the problem is in the abilities of the warframes that create the additional drop. I tried every warframe. Then I realized that the problem is in the chances of the appearance of an “oxygen package”, probably it was broken during one of the updates.  Or someone decided to "joke" like that. In any case, the problem remains - oxygen is not enough even with warframes having the necessary abilities. Even if you destroy 50-100 enemies per hit. On Arbitrations, this is even worse - very often only 3 packets per minute appear. This is not enough, really.
  • A very low chance of a Universal Medallion award. In a few days I completed about 100 waves of disruption (maybe more). For these 100 waves, I received 3-4 medallions. I think you need to increase the chance of getting, or increase the number of reputation (without changing the chance).
  • Coildrive and Turrets (Orb Vallis). Their damage breaks through all the resists (Adaptation, etc.) and the protection of warframes, starting from level 20-30, instantly killing. 
  • The armor that is added by the Atlas ability. Not only me, studied and noticed this. The armor received from the ability does not work. The enemy does the same damage as without it.

1 hour ago, Gaz_TTV said:

FYI guys if you haven't noticed they don't really  care about feedback on the forums. If you want your voice to be heard TWITTER IS REQUIRED tweet the devs they put the in the public eye that's how things get changed (see conclave medallion changes)

and yeah drop tables completely diluted even tho i see pages and pages of feedback about how ppl don't like this choice. See my first line of text if ur angry about this

sad but true

+1

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

new players who just completed the Star Chart

new players... what new players?
This is meant to be an end game mode... a proper tough challenge with new players not surviving.

If you want to fix arbitrations, delete all that revival garbage.
You are being judged by Arbiters of Hexis, not accepted into the ranks of space vegans of New Loka. xD

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:
  • New Arcanes:
    • Arcane Primary Charger: On Melee Kill: 20% chance that Primary Weapon damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Blade Charger:  On Primary Weapon Kill: 20% chance that Melee damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*

DjjgEXMW4AAhVRV.jpg

vor 56 Minuten schrieb Tauni:

25 Vitus essence for 10k Kuva. 

That's about 9 essence per reroll.

The 3x Vitus essence bundle has a 7% chance on each reward rotation. Vitus essence is entirely missing from the arbitration drones' drop tables, contrary to what was stated, if the drop rates data (as per https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html) is to be believed. 

In-mission metrics then have you looking at about 40-45 waves of defense, for example, for one reroll on a riven. 

Mm, mm, rewarding

Holy hell, drop rates for undesirable loot are actually WORSE than even the worst caste scenarios predicted. 5% for EACH new piece of trash mod/arcane? The dilution is real....

hace 56 minutos, LSG501 dijo:

I basically said this (as did others) in the feedback regarding the initial thead about arbitration changes... and I'll say it again here because clearly you didn't take any notice of the stuff we were saying. 

What is the point in increasing the rate of vitus essence if you are just going to stick more stuff in the drop tables.... for that matter what is the point in having the vitus essence store if you're just going to add all these new mods and arcanes into the drop tables.  

Agree,

They should increase the drop chance for vitus scence, and let us buy the mods in the arbiters of hexis store.

I guess no one would buy those useless aura mods, so that's why they put in the drop table.

Archived