Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously one primed melee weapon only with Atlas P.?!!

40PE

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

He gets an entire creature...that comes with it's own weapon... 

He is getting more than most. Lol

Come on, we don't get another prime probably until next year. This isn't much to work for isn't it?

We don't know when and what we will get with EmpyreanSoon(tm) update.

It is really "just" 3 prime if you look at sentinel and its weapon as one prime. 😞

2 minutes ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

This is literally the same as Ash Prime access (Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime), Banshee Prime Access (Euphona Prime and Helios Prime), and Loki Prime Access (Bo Prime and Wyrm Prime)

SHHHHHH!!! Dont use logic and give proof, damnit!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 40PE said:

Come on, we don't get another prime probably until next year.

...you realize we get new Prime gear every 3 months, right?

Like could you at least pay attention before complaining?

Edited by XRosenkreuz
I can read calendars, I swear.
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

..you realize we get new Prime gear every 3 months, right?

And what is three months from 1st October? 

4 minutes ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

Raise of hands who'll be spending hard earned real world cash on this and not just farming it in trade chat...?

Well, you cannot buy it alone. So I cannot see myself paying for it. I want the sentinel a lot more than the melee weapon.

Edited by krc473

4 minutes ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

In a word, "Yes"

Anyone genuinely excited for a completely useless senti....

Raise of hands who'll be spending hard earned real world cash on this and not just farming it in trade chat...?

...anyone....?

.....it's okay, i'll wait.

This too.

And the fact that once you maxed out all of the primes all of the weapons, the content really going to get thin as hair -on the current rate-.

So I do feel what veterans are crying about content drought.

34 minutes ago, 40PE said:

Come on, we don't get another prime probably until next year. This isn't much to work for isn't it?

We don't know when and what we will get with EmpyreanSoon(tm) update.

It is really "just" 3 prime if you look at sentinel and its weapon as one prime. 😞

Considering most weapons, prime or otherwise are just mastery fodder, I'd take a companion over those any day. Especially given the usefulness of Dethcube's Symaris augment.

And since sentinels and their weapons are mix/match, and provide mastery separately...yes they count as separate items.

Empyrean has nothing to do with Prime Access, those schedules are independent from mainline updates.

50 minutes ago, 40PE said:

Dethcube Prime is lotta stuff for me by itself. Ima polarize the living crap outta that box and its gun and have hella good time afterwards because I can just play for fun and not cry for something new all the damn time.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

Anyone genuinely excited for a completely useless senti....

Nah. Not useless. Deth Cube is actually pretty beast. My Deth machine riven is ready. 

Raise of hands who'll be spending hard earned real world cash

I would if BL3 didn't come out and GR Breakpoint wasn't around the corner. 

anyone....?

So I'll be skipping this PAA. Maybe when it's $20 bucks one day I might pick it up. 

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

1 hour ago, 40PE said:

Those aren't real veteran players. Those are just followers of YouTubers. They watch Tubes, listen, and repeat it everywhere trying to make others believe it true.

As a real "veteran" player, though I detest even using that word... I can say that the content lately has been light, but there's always more in the future. I'm not spoiled, I've been there when it was 1 tileset, 3 factions, 8 warframes, and maybe 20 weapons.

There's lots to do, and only the people who lack imagination are crying.

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Those aren't real veteran players. Those are just followers of YouTubers. They watch Tubes, listen, and repeat it everywhere trying to make others believe it true.

As a real "veteran" player, though I detest even using that word... I can say that the content lately has been light, but there's always more in the future. I'm not spoiled, I've been there when it was 1 tileset, 3 factions, 8 warframes, and maybe 20 weapons.

There's lots to do, and only the people who lack imagination are crying.

Unpopular as #*!% opinion: The people who've been babied with cinematic quests and the like are complaining about content drought.

2 hours ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

Raise of hands who'll be spending hard earned real world cash on this and not just farming it in trade chat... with occasional radiant relics that will probably be around for a long time before they are vaulted?

There, fixed that for you.