Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously one primed melee weapon only with Atlas P.?!!

40PE

Points to Lex Prime and Burston Prime

Time to ask for a Strun Prime shotgun -- one of the oldest Tenno weapons in the game that has no Prime version on the horizon and wouldn't really fit thematically with other stuff. Pretty sure Baro can bring some relics with its parts and a Forma BP! 😉

Edited by NightmareT12

I loved Dethcube when it first came out, it was the only Sent that I used.  Was so much fun!  And I'm super excited for Dethcube PRIME BABY!  I'm going to Forma, and Riven the crap out of it, for MAXIMUM PEW!  All into fire rate.

So yes, I'll be buying this Prime set.

Edited by Klaleara

Volt only had an archwing and nothing else, a weapon + sentinel is way better than that.

3 hours ago, 40PE said:

Come on, we don't get another prime probably until next year.

There's absolutely 0 chance that DE will skip over the "christmas prime" slot this year.

It has always gone to a popular frame, even skipping ahead in the order if it meant more profit.

Atlas fits perfectly into the "fall prime" slot, it has usually gone to more unpopular warframes.

13 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

There's absolutely 0 chance that DE will skip over the "christmas prime" slot this year.

Actually, DE has done it before

IWt1va2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Actually twice to be honest, only 4 frames have been released during the Christmas time slot and another 2 frames released skipping said Christmas time slot.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

Actually, DE has done it before

IWt1va2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Actually twice to be honest, only 4 frames have been released during the Christmas time slot and another 2 frames released skipping said Christmas time slot.

With Christmas Prime I was just referring to a prime that ran during a time period people had extra cash to spent, likely coming either from christmas bonus pay or gifts.

Trin was absolutely a top tier popular frame at the time.

I never was a fan of Valkyr, but she was very popular for a certain time period.

"Christmas Primes" are always female ones (exception would be excal, but that one is titled as "founder pack") and also have been the first of female "duo" for the past 4 years.

4 hours ago, 40PE said:

So I do feel what veterans are crying about content drought.

Rail Jack is coming... content drought?
Let's see, things that are planned before the end of the year and things that we've had this year
Ropalolyst
Gauss with new mission types
Plaguestar
Wukong  rework
Wokong Prime
Rail Jack
Altas Prime

And a couple other missions.

It cant all be new missions. There HAS to be frames, weapons and other MR nabbers. How else we getting to MR30? Im over halfway to 28 and have 1 login weapon to get to have it all. If you're that bored, get a friend to play and do all of the content over with your friend. I would even suggest(dunno if DE approves of it so just an idea) of making another account and starting over. When we have all of the best it gets too easy and we get bored. Starting over gives you a new perspective of how good we have it(only if that's ok with DE- I dont recall anything in the policies about having a second account but that doesnt mean there isnt) Double up on a frame and build the second one with something edgy that no ine is doing. Double up on a weapon that you've wanted to try something else with but cant because it will mess up your meta build.

At some point, the devs arent responsible for your entertainment any more. There is only so many devs you can hire before it's not cost efficient. You are responsible for your entertainment. If you're done leveling everything and done with everything there is to do in the game including rivens for all of the weapons you use, Maybe you need to play an additional game. Beating your head against the keyboard because there's nothing for you to do doesnt help your attitude toward the game.

I think DE does better than most with content. Im not going to say 'best' because I dont play enough other games to make that statement. But I've played most of the biggies and DE is better than them about good content vs just throwing something out there. I want good, not rushed. I've watched games die over bad content. No clue how DDO is still running. It's had so much garbage that I'll never go back. Dont wanna see that happen here.

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

Ok...need a weapon? How about convectrix prime? signature atlas prime!🙄

That's not one of Atlas's signature weapons though, in fact his only one is Tekko. Convectrix was just a weapon he was bundled with. 

And plus it's mainly a Corpus weapon. And no, Helios Prime existing is not the same thing.

35 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

That's not one of Atlas's signature weapons though, in fact his only one is Tekko. Convectrix was just a weapon he was bundled with. 

And plus it's mainly a Corpus weapon. And no, Helios Prime existing is not the same thing.

Helios Prime is a lore paradox, just like Valkyr Prime and Nova Prime.

Dude, deathcube prime will be one of top sentinals.  Simarus augment energy generator combined with synth deconstruct and synth fiber and creative use of weapon (speed + blast damage to get more assists) will open door to equilibrium builds.  Not to mention, with arcane energize, can use a different School other than zenerik. 

Having him primed will keep him alive longer.  I'll forma the crap out of him for all defensive mods to keep the little guy alive.  

It's the best thing in set and I'd much rather this than some other prime weapon that gets leveled and stuck on a shelf 

6 hours ago, Alcatraz said:

Those aren't real veteran players. Those are just followers of YouTubers. They watch Tubes, listen, and repeat it everywhere trying to make others believe it true.

As a real "veteran" player, though I detest even using that word... I can say that the content lately has been light, but there's always more in the future. I'm not spoiled, I've been there when it was 1 tileset, 3 factions, 8 warframes, and maybe 20 weapons.

There's lots to do, and only the people who lack imagination are crying.

As a "True/Real Veteran" I can definitely say that you're correct.

The "Instant Gratification crowd" lately are all "we want fortuna level updates every week" and it's getting really irritating... maybe they're salty because Destiny 2 isn't on steam yet?

11 hours ago, 40PE said:

No Main hand weapon, no secondary, nothing else, just Tekko Prime? I'm so surprised...

so then what about these 3 prime accesses that came with

banshee prime
euphona prime
helios prime
https://www.warframe.com/news/banshee-prime-arrives-february-28

ash prime
vectis prime
carrier prime

volt prime
odonata prime

Edited by (XB1)ShadowBlood89

11 hours ago, 40PE said:

It is really "just" 3 prime if you look at sentinel and its weapon as one prime.

And if you look at it as zero primes, and Atlas plus Tekko as zero primes...zomg!: 0+0= 0.

OTOH, if we account for Fashion Frame being endgame, the syandana is worth approximately two primes.  And judging by player feedback the mod chance booster is worth at least 20 primes.  

22+ primes is a lot of primes according to make-up-your-own math!

18 hours ago, Klaleara said:

I loved Dethcube when it first came out, it was the only Sent that I used.  Was so much fun!  And I'm super excited for Dethcube PRIME BABY!  I'm going to Forma, and Riven the crap out of it, for MAXIMUM PEW!  All into fire rate.

So yes, I'll be buying this Prime set.

I'm excited for it as well don't get me wrong. For many reasons, one, because we didn't get Prime Sentinel since ages. Two, Wyrm and Cube is really awesome for close range melee support Sentis. So I am excited for this.

But...

19 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Points to Lex Prime and Burston Prime

Time to ask for a Strun Prime shotgun -- one of the oldest Tenno weapons in the game that has no Prime version on the horizon and wouldn't really fit thematically with other stuff. Pretty sure Baro can bring some relics with its parts and a Forma BP! 😉

Thank you NightmareT12. MY point exactly. At this rate, the good old big weapons that we love will never get a chance to get primed. We only see kind of warframe + packaged weapon releases to get primes, Separate weapons to get primed? Lime Amprex? AKMagnus? Just to name two from top of my head that I love, would never delete from my inventory EXCEPT if it would get a prime.

There are tons of weapons in game that would deserve a prime version. D.E. Got seriously no resources to release them in a faster dev. cycle currently, and no offence I love them dearly but they are struggling and suffering with the current update cycles! They cannot maintane the release schedule, let alone crunching bugs prior release.

Something needs to be done, they will drown like this, and I'm telling you this with 25 years of IT experience. Don't want to be a hag, but who knows what will happen with Warframe if they reach the point "okay guys we cannot continue like this". And honestly, it is better if Devs will reach this point and not the money bags providing the money for them from China (lets hope they are happy with the current numbers they see on their bank account). I personally spend _some_ money to get some plat to support the devs work, although if you play the game a lot you can get the plat by trading. Just saying. 🙂

19 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Helios Prime is a lore paradox, just like Valkyr Prime and Nova Prime.

Actually no, lore puts sentinels being discovered by the Orokin as Sentients lite. And again, Nova was only designed by the Council, she was still made by Ballas.

On 2019-09-26 at 7:36 AM, Atsia said:

Actually no, lore puts sentinels being discovered by the Orokin as Sentients lite. And again, Nova was only designed by the Council, she was still made by Ballas.

Helios specifically is a lore paradox, as it is a Corpus design, specifically Alad V's as revealed by the codex entry for Lockjaw & Sol. Also, Nova Prime is a paradox as there is no reasonable way the council could've existed during the Orokin era, and without the council, Nova cannot exist, thus Nova Prime cannot have existed.

On 2019-09-25 at 1:36 PM, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

In a word, "Yes"

Anyone genuinely excited for a completely useless senti....

Raise of hands who'll be spending hard earned real world cash on this and not just farming it in trade chat...?

...anyone....?

.....it's okay, i'll wait.

When a sentinel is more usefull than the frame released with it