Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hotfix: Atlas Prime (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

PS4 Hotfix: Atlas Prime

98df2f886efd1e479c87649a65cbdfe1.jpg

Embody the herculean strength of the mountain with Atlas Prime. This titanic warrior comes with the Tekko Prime, the Dethcube Prime Sentinel and more!

d8ee5b9c47253472b76aa36a336ece16.jpg

Get the newest Prime gear with Atlas Prime Access and Prime Accessories!

d2a143dd8f06d2dcbe4d49ad76e98257.jpg   

Check out the newest Prime gear with Atlas Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market! 

• New Axi Relics for Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime, and Dethcube Prime now also drop in Rotation C of Galleon Disruption, Lua Disruption, and Jupiter Disruption.
  • A 3-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster has been added in the following places:
    • Baro Ki'Teer to his offerings over several visits during Atlas Prime Access
    • In place of the Sortie Credit Booster reward.

Mirage Prime, Kogake Prime, and Akbolto Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifice:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate Sacrifice of Mirage Prime Systems for the Equinox Prime Neuroptics.

With the addition of this new Prime Access comes the next wave of Riven Disposition changes! Please read our Dev Workshop post for all the changes:

Warframe Looting Ability Changes:
Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. A single enemy can be looted by at most one Ability from each group - which is how it worked before, this just clarifies it. Warframe Looting Abilities have been split into separate functionality groups for clarity:

1. Loot while alive: Ivara
  2. Loot petrified: Atlas 
  3. Loot on death: Wukong, Khora, Hydroid. An enemy can only be killed once, they can’t ‘die’ multiple times.  
  4. Loot corpse: Nekros, Chesa

These changes stem from a bigger conversation that was addressed yesterday regarding not providing closure on the Loot Frame changes from The Jovian Concord. All the information can be found here:

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to install Umbral Forma unless multiple other Forma are available.

*Please note that you will see a handful of Gauss changes are live on PC with their Atlas Prime Update. These require Consoles to enter Cert and will come with the next Console Update - thanks!

HOTFIXES

October 2nd: Hotfix #1

Changes:

• Atlas Prime’s Tectonics rock wall now has a Primed appearance! 
  • Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him. 
    • The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own.

Fixes:

• Fixed Atlas Prime missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed inability to use Warframe Abilities / Transference if Atlas’ Titanic Rumbler Augment Mod is activated due to bindings. 

October 16th: Hotfix #2

Nightwave Changes:

• The following Acts for future Nightwaves have been changed based on player feedback:
  • Removed the ‘Guild a Modular’ Act.
  • The ‘Polarized’ Act has changed from 3 Forma to 1 Forma. 
  • The ‘Grove Guardian’ Act has changed from killing 3 Silver Grove Specters to 1.

Optimizations:

• Minor performance improvements when killing Infested Crawlers.

Changes:

• Swapped a duplicate Axi P2 Relic in numerous Interception mission drop tables with the correct Axi A6 Relic. 
  • Swapped duplicate Relics on Rotation A of some Interception missions and replaced with correct Relics (Neo Z3 and Neo C1).

October 18th: Hotfix #3

• Behind-the-scenes changes for the upcoming Nightwave: Intermission and something spooky!

Missed Change:
Disruption Relic Reward Changes:
Based on some great player feedback we’ve shifted Relic types around per Rotation for some Disruption nodes to better balance the reward vs length of time you’re dedicating to the mission: 

Sedna/Kelpie

• Rotation A Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

*Uranus/Ur

• Removed Axi Relics from Rotation C Rewards, it now only has Neo Relics
  • Added Neo C1 Relic to Rotation B and Rotation C rewards

Lua/Apollo

• Rotation A Rewards now drop Neo Relics, replacing Lith Relics
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics, replacing Neo Relics

Jupiter/Ganymede

• Rotation C Rewards now drop Axi Relics only, Meso Relics have been removed

Mars/Olympus

• Removed duplicate Lith Relic from Rotation A Rewards
  • Rotation B Rewards now drop Lith Relics, replacing Meso Relics
  • Rotation C Rewards now drop Meso Relics, replacing Neo Relics

October 24th: Hotfix #4

• Behind-the-scenes changes for the upcoming Halloween event coming very soon!

October 27th: Hotfix#5

November 1st: Hotfix #6

• Behind-the-scenes changes! Nothing to see here...

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Warframe Looting Ability Changes:
Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. A single enemy can be looted by at most one Ability from each group - which is how it worked before, this just clarifies it. Warframe Looting Abilities have been split into separate functionality groups for clarity:

1. Loot while alive: Ivara
  2. Loot petrified: Atlas 
  3. Loot on death: Wukong, Khora, Hydroid. An enemy can only be killed once, they can’t ‘die’ multiple times.  
  4. Loot corpse: Nekros, Chesa

These changes stem from a bigger conversation that was addressed yesterday regarding not providing closure on the Loot Frame changes from The Jovian Concord. All the information can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1131506-the-mod-booster-and-free-to-play/

So, what I gather from this is that the statement about the changes being reverted by Rebecca was a lie? ("We are restoring the loot mechanics to what they were before The Jovian Concord - Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses.") Since this is not reverting the changes, just toning back the nerf and allowing certain synergies. This is very disappointing given that a fun playstyle would be to have a Nekros with a Chesa if you're a solo player, or a Khora Hydroid death ball combo. I completely understand the exact same effect not working multiple times on a single loot instance (IE: 2 Chesas not looting the same body/body part) but I don't understand why there would be a statement about reverting the changes and then doing this instead. Unless those combos were removed prior to the major loot synergy nerf with Jovian Concord and I just didn't notice because I had already finished my painful Hema grind.

@[DE]Danielle Just wanted to let you know: Atlas Prime doesn’t boost the Status Chance of Tekko or Tekko Prime, nor does regular Atlas boost the Status Chance of Tekko Prime.

Seems like only regular Atlas affects the Status Chance of regular Tekko still. I would recommend a hotfix with regards to this signature weapon passive. Thanks.

I love the Design of Atlas Prime and Deth Cube Prime. But the Accessoires are not so good this time. The only thing I like, is the Sentinel Mask. The wings with the cloth physics looking wrong on many sentinels and the tail looks like a broken key.

The Syandana looks like Yamako Prime 2.0. Would be much better if the tails and the middle part would be separated from each other and the middle would be more stiff.

Hotfix #1

Changes:

• Atlas Prime’s Tectonics rock wall now has a Primed appearance! 
  • Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him. 
    • The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own.

Fixes:

• Fixed Atlas Prime missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed inability to use Warframe Abilities / Transference if Atlas’ Titanic Rumbler Augment Mod is activated due to bindings. 

On 2019-10-01 at 7:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:
  •  
  • A 3-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster has been added in the following places:
    • In place of the Sortie Credit Booster reward

Why in place of the Credit Booster and not as an additional reward? 😞 That credit booster was very handy to get every now and then... 

Not sure if this is tied to the update, and I may be a bit late, but I've screenshotted a Dullahan Mask attachment in the main customization menu where you swap helmets/skins, and I'm not the only one with a Headless Warframe.

Also, rivens cannot properly link in chat, but I've found a workaround. Equip the riven to a weapon and link the weapon config in chat -- the riven can be viewed on the weapon.

Archived