Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

just rewatched all tennocons...

mraz641

And i came to the conclusion that the warframe forum community is just ungratefull and really disrespectful. Everything DE has promised they have achieved. and with big updates they have never failed their playerbase. and yet here we are, before the update *@##$ing about melee that we didnt even try. could you just be excited that this game is still UPDATED for FREE, we still get dlcs for FREE and 50% of us or even more have at least 500 hrs played. thats a lot and if you say after all that  that warframe has no content, then what have you been doing for the past 500 hours. i rest my case

• Like 5

DE makes about 50-200 mill a year , we cant really tell because information on income isint very specific or straight forward on number

also

Warframe peak player count on steam is around 50-60K and its droping , on 2018 november was 131K

Edited by bad4youLT

I'm sorry, but we the players have the right to quality content, for free, on time, twice a month. DE must also listen to and implement all of our feedback and suggestions as well. If we say white is black, then it is black.

DE should be grateful for us leechers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

we the players have the right to quality content, for free, on time, twice a month

Means they, as the developers have the right to get payment or digital purchase from every player, on time, twice a month

in general communities are pretty ungrateful and always wanting more but i'd say the warframe community much more so because DE has actually shown they listen and try to change things. Basically at this point the community is trying to take advantage of DE I'd say it's kind of ridiculous with some of the things seen on here.

• Like 1

i remember people being much less toxic before poe update, then people came who dont understand that warframe is not a triple A game and we all are keeping it alive by playing and working with developers for a better experience. thats how we got here.

• Like 1

First of all cringecon isn't the only place that DE promises things, watch the devstreams, see how many times they promised things that even after years still aren't in the game, then come back here knighting.Second nothing is free, in order for them to continue making content someone is bying plat and 140$ prime access (or cheap brandnamed merchendise), it's a business model.Third and last the game is actually less than 500 hours, proof of that all the people at mr27 with less hours than that.The stretching of the content and the repeatable gameplay doesn't count as + content.Some have 5000 or 10000 hours and that's on them because who knows why.

At least the complain and whinning posts, even if someone agrees or not with them, can achieve more for the game than the"ooh i love DE they are the best devs ever" useless waste of forum space posts like this one.I rest my case

Edited by DeathDweller

49 minutes ago, mraz641 said:

And i came to the conclusion that the warframe forum community is just ungratefull and really disrespectful. Everything DE has promised they have achieved. and with big updates they have never failed their playerbase. and yet here we are, before the update *@##$ing about melee that we didnt even try. could you just be excited that this game is still UPDATED for FREE, we still get dlcs for FREE and 50% of us or even more have at least 500 hrs played. thats a lot and if you say after all that  that warframe has no content, then what have you been doing for the past 500 hours. i rest my case

Imagine this; Everyone, is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong we feel it may be. 

Well duh. A lot of gamers are young kids, and young men, even. A significant portion are sexist and racist and just generally terrible stereotypes of ignorant Americans and Dbags.

Edit: I should add I'm speaking of cumulative years of experience. Warframe itself I haven't seen enough to judge. But I'm sure its there.

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu

58 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

At least the complain and whinning posts, even if someone agrees or not with them, can achieve more for the game than the"ooh i love DE they are the best devs ever" useless waste of forum space posts like this one.I rest my case

There's a difference between, "your game sucks DE and you suck as well" and, "last update could use improvement, maybe look into this, this and this". Let's not confuse the two.

I don't love DE (that would assume an emotional attachment) and I don't think they are the "best" devs ever. But unlike other people, I don't hate them and I don't think they are the worst devs ever. 

15 hours ago, mraz641 said:

could you just be excited that this game is still UPDATED for FREE, we still get dlcs for FREE

No. I see no reason to be grateful for things people do for their own benefit. Yes, the game is free, but only because DE decided that free-to-play would be the most profitable business model for it. They don't make the game out of the kindness of their hearts, they're still a for-profit company and WF is still a for-profit product. Never forget that, and don't get emotionally attached to coporations.

Edited by SordidDreams

4 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

There's a difference between, "your game sucks DE and you suck as well" and, "last update could use improvement, maybe look into this, this and this". Let's not confuse the two.

I don't love DE (that would assume an emotional attachment) and I don't think they are the "best" devs ever. But unlike other people, I don't hate them and I don't think they are the worst devs ever. 

Totally agree with that.

But at the same time it is their job to keep the game from being irrelevant. No one’s being ungrateful here. If you want the players satisfied and continue on playing the game, then you also have to somehow find a way to give them what they want without losing your vision of the game. If you want the game to improve, you’re not gonna keep showering DE with compliments. Or else, they’ll think that the game is good as is and will not be pushed or inspired to continue improving it.

This post is just sad, you either haven’t had a taste of the real world or you already are in the real world but you’re not suited for it. 

45 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Got a source for that?

Like I said its hard to get rough numbers 

in 2014 DE has sold 61% of its shares to Leyou for 73 mill , after this we can look up at Leyou yearly earnings and make guess based of it .

In 2018 warframe revenue was 227 mill 

Here are reports , you can read whem your self http://leyoutech.com.hk/investors-relation/financial-reports

7 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I bet warframe will die because of It's community.

All games tend to die from lack of content updates or just plain bad decisions on the developer's part.

Coincidentally, "following player feedback to the letter" more often than not falls under, "bad decisions."  Players know what they want but not what they need.

Agreed OP. Been playing since late 2013 and DE have always done their best to DEliver 😉

The only other company I can think of at the moment that has been listening to their community is Capcom with Monster Hunter World/Iceborne. They've been killing it this year.

Edited by Numerikuu