Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission II

[DE]Helen

I see a lot of complains about current nightwave. Especially rewards. "We already have them" - they say. This how I see it. How many people complited 1wave, 1interm, 2wave? Not so many. A lot of players would like to get rewards offered now. Due to my PC was dead for 2 month I couldnt complite my 2wave, and that cool operator suit is lost for me. And BTW as someone said earlier - there is slots, kuva, other stuff. If you dont need them - that's your problem. Im bet that more than half players will appreciate. 

PS DE dont you think that tusks like killing eidolon is a bit too much from the star for newcomers? Just asking.

PS PS I dont mean to be roode, english is not my native.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

Any chance you could set kuva as a perminant reward in the shop rotation. I had 300 credits saved up last time but lost them as there wasnt anything to spend it on in the last two weeks. (Ive got more than enough nitan).

We’ve also made changes to Nightwave based on your feedback!

• Removed the “Guild a Modular Weapon” Act
  • Reduced the “Forma” Act requirements from 3 Forma to 1
  • Reduced the “Silver Grove Specter” Act requirements from 3 kills to 1
  • Kuva is now always available in Nora’s Offerings

🙂

10 minutes ago, NECROUNIT said:

I see a lot of complains about current nightwave. Especially rewards. "We already have them" - they say. This how I see it. How many people complited 1wave, 1interm, 2wave? Not so many. A lot of players would like to get rewards offered now. Due to my PC was dead for 2 month I couldnt complite my 2wave, and that cool operator suit is lost for me. And BTW as someone said earlier - there is slots, kuva, other stuff. If you dont need them - that's your problem. Im bet that more than half players will appreciate. 

PS DE dont you think that tusks like killing eidolon is a bit too much from the star for newcomers? Just asking.

PS PS I dont mean to be roode, english is not my native.

You make 0 sense. You said that your pc was dead for 2 months but also said that if you don't need stuff from nightwave that's other's problem.Well here i come to tell you that the fact your pc being dead for months was your own problem. Basically deal with it.

25 minutes ago, NECROUNIT said:

What's the point of Nightwave being a seasonal event then?

1 hour ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

A lot of people are complaining about "they're reciclying stuff", and i understand that,but we can talk about the fact that we easily get to have free weapons/warframe slots, easy 20k kuva,boosters, and catalysts.

i'm mr 27, i don't know you guys, but to me, that stuff isn't to be sneezed at

It's not that ALL of the rewards are bad, it's about the fact that as a player who has finished both seasons on Prestige levels, I am getting 22 rewards out of the 30 total.
I am being PENALIZED for having played through previous seasons.
That's just stupid, no matter how you put it.

16 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

• Removed the “Guild a Modular Weapon” Act
  • Kuva is now always available in Nora’s Offerings

I approve of these. One thing I would change is to put forma in the shop as well. We can already get both types of potato from there, and I need a hell of a lot more forma than potatoes.

Thank you for bringing so soon the long awaited night wave intermission, it is also appreciated that you have brought the rewards of the past series for those people who unfortunately did not arrive or could not play them.

But I also think the same that most of this thread, should make some adjustments to the rewards of past series, I mean rewards like armor set, designs, etc..

These rewards for users who have already got it before, now we would be useless, we would have to make an effort to reach level 30 or more, making several challenges to get "nothing".

As they commented the ideal and so that it is more "even" or "just" as they want to call it, is that in these rewards, are optional, that is to say, that when we arrive at this level, we can choose between 2 rewards (as if it were a fissure). 

For example in the reward of level 30, you can choose between the set of armor of the wolf and another reward, that this reward could be something "useful" as for example: 

• 1 Forma.
  • 3000 Endo.
  • 1500 Kuva.
  • Orokin catalyst.
  • Orokin Reactor.
  • Inventory Slot (no weapons/Warframes)
  • 100 Ducats.
  • Random Relic (obviously not vaulted)

It would be "fairer" for both, since both users will have to "entertain" in this intermediate that this time will be a little longer than the previous one.

Thank you.

PS: I'm sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language and I mostly had to use a translator.

I am kind of disappointed. The previous intermissions were cool, because it was a  "quick" event, and this made it different from the main season.  It was a nice ideia put things from season one, for those who were not able to get it, but the fact that, this intermission and the missions are basically the same, it is not something I liked. 

-The kuva in store is perfect.  Loved the amount / credit ratio. 

-Have to agree with others,  past rewards in current rewards is bad,  they belong in the shop.   I though that turd amount of endo at rank 2 was the biggest slap in the face reward.

-If intermission caps at 60 ranks does that mean it going to be around for as long as season 2??

-Prestige giving 15 creds per rank is bullcrap.  If we work that hard to get their we should get a hell of a lot more credits so we can get essentials.  You should have forma, kuva, reactors, catalysts all for 50 credits.  Each rank of prestige should give 50 credits.  Aura/Umbra could be 250 credits or 500 (2 extra if you max out to 60 is not that game breaking).   

-------------------------------

My intermission opened with the 3 tasks I cant do lol.  Sorties, Hydrolyst, and index.   I managed to do the index one this time but only because I was the only one guarding the goal, the rest of my pug spent the entire time in offense zone by our goal.   

Please break the index task into just getting 3 shutout games, WITHOUT doing them in a row.   

Please add a teralyst fight to the tasks..

Im ready for a ton of more challenges.. kill specific enemies with a specific type of gun with a specific type of element.  k-drive,  archwing, excavations,  pet kills.

------------------------

But im super greatful for all the rewards in intermission. Cant wait to get Arlo's flame.  And a 3rd umbra so I can finally agonize over who to give all 3 to lol.   Think I was waiting for the new war to see what fighting the Tau mofo's was going to be like.  

8 hours ago, Wiz3rd said:

It's not that ALL of the rewards are bad, it's about the fact that as a player who has finished both seasons on Prestige levels, I am getting 22 rewards out of the 30 total.
I am being PENALIZED for having played through previous seasons.
That's just stupid, no matter how you put it.

Agreed. And how bout all previous “exclusive” things. Like raid cosmetics. We’ll Be able to get them too? All sigils, emblems or w.e? 

That means we can play just intermissions leave the game for 2 months and get back to another intermission. Or do the current season and abandon during intermissions? Awesome lazy move, why think in a reward if I can just repeat over and over...and when I run out ideas I just use a “reboot” excuse and deliver all over again.

thats just my opinion. 

8 минут назад, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 сказал:

Agreed. And how bout all previous “exclusive” things. Like raid cosmetics. We’ll Be able to get them too? All sigils, emblems or w.e? 

That means we can play just intermissions leave the game for 2 months and get back to another intermission. Or do the current season and abandon during intermissions? Awesome lazy move, why think in a reward if I can just repeat over and over...and when I run out ideas I just use a “reboot” excuse and deliver all over again.

thats just my opinion. 

ye, +1 on this and most comment in this thread. Such a crap decision. I was waiting for intermission to find new goals to grind and i found nothing. Pathetic. 

I'm fine with old rewards being in the nightwave ranks themselves instead of the shop; Given the current prices, they'd probably be too expensive compared to just getting Kuva or potatoes (or Auras if you're on a platform you can reliably sell them on)*. But there really, really needs to be an alternate reward for those of us who already own a copy. With Destiny 2 going f2p, this is not the time for you to drop the ball like this.

*Or you could drop the cost of weapons and cosmetics in the nightwave store.

Why would you re-use the same exact rewards from the first season? This is basically saying, "if you did season 1, go play another game because there's nothing here for you". Do you want players to leave the playerbase? What kind of excuse of an event is this?

On 2019-10-21 at 2:36 PM, [DE]Helen said:
  •  

Pretty sure you said like 3x you were gonna remove the Forma challenge entirely. I have literally nothing in my entire Arsenal that could use a Forma. So you're still just nudging people to be wasteful.

I get returning new rewards for people who missed them but you guys executed this in the worst possible way. 8 ranks are useless duplicates and a couple more are just joke rewards (1500 endo, ayatan anasa) with the only new reward being the Arlo Flame decoration. Can we get some kind of compensation for grinding an extra 80k standing? Maybe 50 Cred per rank. Or maybe you guys should've put the re-run rewards in the cred shop. Literally anything but what you did. 

And as for the ayatan, I would totally welcome a new one we haven't seen yet and not the sortie pineapple one I get almost every day.

The only good thing that came of this is that the Kuva is now always present in the NW cred store but other than that I'm pretty disappointed.

12 hours ago, NECROUNIT said:

I see a lot of complains about current nightwave. Especially rewards. "We already have them" - they say. This how I see it. How many people complited 1wave, 1interm, 2wave? Not so many. A lot of players would like to get rewards offered now. 

It’s not “we already have them”. It’s “we are being forced to get a 2nd set and there are actually negatives for getting another”

They are treated as a new item, taking up a slot , that you will always have to scroll through since there is no way to get rid of them.  And if we aren’t vocal Now and get it fixed Now it is only going to get worse we when they repeat again, with us having x3,x5,x10, etc.

No one is complaining that they did not want other people to get these rewards anymore.

Though some are complaining about having to level the rank while getting basically no reward.

Fewer people would be complaining, if these empty rank rewards were replaced with creds and then offered in shop to be purchased for the same amount of creds. 

Various games bring back old event cosmetics all the time (e.g. Diablo and Monster Hunter World).  There is nothing wrong with allowing new players to catch-up.  The previous Intermission had 15 ranks, this one has 30 with about 22 rewards for those who completed the previous one.  Would I like "new" rewards?  Sure... but this is just fine.

For those complaining about getting duplicates, just add a way to sell for Nora credits during Intermission 2, and then for regular credits once it concludes.

Archived