Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission II

[DE]Helen

This nightwave intermission is pathetic. DE is already forgetting about this feature, I guess they didn't have the retention stats that they wanted and they are now not even bothering maintaining the feature.

If that's the case I'd like them to say it upfront, not just shove into the players a repeated season, hiding a sought after reward in rank 29 behind 28 ranks of garbage.

I'm really disappointed. I'm heavily considering just ignoring the intermission.

22 hours ago, GmG-ITA said:

We’ve also made changes to Nightwave based on your feedback!

• Removed the “Guild a Modular Weapon” Act
  • Reduced the “Forma” Act requirements from 3 Forma to 1
  • Reduced the “Silver Grove Specter” Act requirements from 3 kills to 1
  • Kuva is now always available in Nora’s Offerings

🙂

Woops, i glazed over that part 😄

13 hours ago, KurzedMetal said:

If that's the case I'd like them to say it upfront, not just shove into the players a repeated season, hiding a sought after reward in rank 29 behind 28 ranks of garbage.

I'm really disappointed. I'm heavily considering just ignoring the intermission.

Pretty much this, seeing a near-copy of Nightwave 1 and mostly the same rewards does feel like a slap to the face. Even missing Eidolon ephemera last time & even considering aura/umbra forma, I feel like the game is telling me "just making sure you know nothing is happening, check back when there's new content or grind these tasks for 2 weeks to get a forma"

"Nora's all about incentivizing" has reached peak irony. Ouch, that's aight Nora, I'll play somethin' else, 🎵Wake me up when Nightwave ends 

I have to agree with everyone here, this seems like DE already gave up especially since it's just a mirror image of the very first nightwave event sans some of the "rewards".  Why wasn't the Light of Arlo in the last event by the way DE?  That seems like a very odd omission on your part, after all it was the entire thing surrounding Arlo and his followers right?  This just kinda shows that DE gave up after the 1st one, there is clearly no direction here, they make this intermission basically the 1st with a max rank of 30 rather then what the last intermission was (I can't remember) then they just have all of the xp numbers stay the same as if it was a normal event as opposed to  the intermission which should give you higher standing but is over all shorter.

I agree with everyone, why are the players who've already done this stuff being rewarded with things that we already have?  Why is the stuff that we could use (arua forma, Umbra forma and so on) so far from the front?  Why not leave that stuff in the very first few rewards?  Then whoever wants the stuff from the 1st event can grind that out while the rest of us can just ignore it?  Oh right because you need those numbers to stay up to validate your choice.

On 2019-10-21 at 8:36 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Ayatan Anasa Sculpture

really now?!?

isn't it enough to torture us with the 'pineapple' reward when doing sorties? couldn't you at least create a new ayatan as a reward? but sure, let me have pinapple no. 135 in my storeroom... at least they are stacked now.

Can you please also drop the Hydrolist kill from this? In order to successfully complete that bounty, a player needs to have quite a bit of progression to do it. I know there are "teams" somewhere "out there" in that vague unknown cetus server ready to help. But the average player is not geared up enough to do enough damage, and to survive the onslaught. I've been playing for over a year, and am still not geared up enough for this.

5 hours ago, SoundwaveSeventyTwo said:

Can you please also drop the Hydrolist kill from this? In order to successfully complete that bounty, a player needs to have quite a bit of progression to do it. I know there are "teams" somewhere "out there" in that vague unknown cetus server ready to help. But the average player is not geared up enough to do enough damage, and to survive the onslaught. I've been playing for over a year, and am still not geared up enough for this.

I'm personally doing Hydrolists in public squads. Usually there's enough damage in the squad to do 1x3. Just get a high-damage weapon built for Radiation and grab a bounty from Konzu.

Le 21/10/2019 à 20:36, [DE]Helen a dit :

WF_NightwaveS2p5_NewsHeader_1920x1080.jpg

As Arlo’s story comes to a close, it’s time for Nightwave: Intermission to take over the airwaves.

During Intermission II, you can earn fan-favorite rewards from both Nightwave: Series 1 and the first Intermission!

Rank Rewards include:

1. 150 Intermission II Creds
  2. 2000 Endo
  3. Weapon Slots x2
  4. 200 Ducats
  5. Arlo's Flame Decoration
  6. 50 Intermission II Creds
  7. Kuva x 20000
  8. Wolf Salute - Emote
  9. Orokin Catalyst
  10. Orokin Reactor
  11. 50 Intermission II Creds
  12. Kuva x 20000
  13. Napalm Grenades (Augment)
  14. 3-Day Affinity Booster
  15. Eidolon Ephemera
  16. 50 Intermission II Creds
  17. Exilus Adapter
  18. Ancient Scrawl
  19. Liset Athari Skin
  20. Wild Frenzy (Augment)
  21. 50 Intermission II Creds
  22. 3 Forma Bundle
  23. Ayatan Anasa Sculpture
  24. 50 Intermission II Creds
  25. Arcane Energize
  26. Aura Forma
  27. Warframe Slot
  28. Saturn Six Syandana
  29. Umbra Forma
  30. Saturn Six Armor Bundle

We’ve also made changes to Nightwave based on your feedback!

• Removed the “Guild a Modular Weapon” Act
  • Reduced the “Forma” Act requirements from 3 Forma to 1
  • Reduced the “Silver Grove Specter” Act requirements from 3 kills to 1
  • Kuva is now always available in Nora’s Offerings
  • Intermission Change: Intermission II has 30 Ranks with 30 additional Prestige Ranks similar to Series 1 and 2; the first Intermission had 15 Ranks without - Prestige Ranks; each Prestige Rank grants 15 Creds

You’ll need to earn Intermission II Creds to buy items from Nora’s Offerings! Creds from the first Intermission and the first two Series can be sold for 5,000 credits apiece if you have any lingering in your Inventory.

Nightwave: Intermission II will only be available for a limited time. Good luck, Dreamers.

Cool to see the return of items peoples don't have, but, for peoples who already haves (like me) the 8 things in Red, do we'll have other things in place of ? like NW Creds maybe ? i hope so :cool:

I'd love to have the possibility to convert old NW Creds we have for have new ones (when you have a lot of millions of Credits and doing all acts as possible, you know, trade the last NW Creds for Credits...)

I love the changes about the acts, the Kuva each week (finally !!!) and 30+30 Ranks, so thank you, some great changes :thumbup:and thank you again for the old weekly acts we can do after, this has been really usefull for me for the season 2 for reach 60 ranks after not really plays during 2 weeks (because, you know, after 5500h, i'm waiting new contents each time :smile:)

sorry but I am max wolf history by nightwave ,now i'm getting the same rewards in intermission , wouldn't it be better an option to swap as rewards for credits ,something like giving an option to choose another line of rewards, as all rewards earned don't double as you pass the level is kind of useless and unrewarding for those who have done the previous story

5 hours ago, EdinaMonsoon said:

anyone who's got the wolf salute from season 1 hit rank 8 yet?

i have one task left but i'm eager to see if it'll auto-compensate or i'm gunna get nothing

Judging by a recent Reddit post, you just get a duplicate, no auto-compensation for already receiving the emote from Season 1:
https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dofs0i/thanks_i_really_appreciate_having_2_of_the_same/

I don't understand why DE would launch this with almost 1/3rd return cosmetic rewards without a mechanic that would replace the cosmetic duplicate for something we could actually use, ie: NW creds or some other reward.

I would like to petition that Day Trader's difficulty be reduced by removing the "enemy cannot score a single point" requirement.

I play primarily solo (and usually for short bursts of time) and doing PUGs in The Index I find most teams leave after one or two rotations. In order to prevent the enemy from scoring, especially in round 3, I have only found success while playing as a duration Limbo. In this setting I find it equally necessary and boring to play Limbo and camp the objective. For me the price of failure is the time investment and the single point margin for error is razor thin and I find it frustrating that I often have to choose attempting the last wave with bots or having leave a wave early.

The Goldilocks setup would be to PUG to the third wave with a team that stays and understands the mechanics of stacking investments before turn in (I turn in if the clock is low otherwise wait until +8), and then I rely on my team to score while I shoulder the responsibility/blame for any scenario that results in a single enemy point being scored.

As it stands I have stopped doing Day Trader and ended up ignoring it for all of Emissary.

1 minute ago, Fogg said:

I would like to petition that Day Trader's difficulty be reduced by removing the "enemy cannot score a single point" requirement.

I play primarily solo (and usually for short bursts of time) and doing PUGs in The Index I find most teams leave after one or two rotations. In order to prevent the enemy from scoring, especially in round 3, I have only found success while playing as a duration Limbo. In this setting I find it equally necessary and boring to play Limbo and camp the objective. For me the price of failure is the time investment and the single point margin for error is razor thin and I find it frustrating that I often have to choose attempting the last wave with bots or having leave a wave early.

The Goldilocks setup would be to PUG to the third wave with a team that stays and understands the mechanics of stacking investments before turn in (I turn in if the clock is low otherwise wait until +8), and then I rely on my team to score while I shoulder the responsibility/blame for any scenario that results in a single enemy point being scored.

As it stands I have stopped doing Day Trader and ended up ignoring it for all of Emissary.

Use Khora. The thing becomes a cakewalk, and you can do it solo.

22 minutes ago, Fogg said:

Give a range / duration / efficiency Limbo build a try if you haven't. Camping a Cataclysm with Statsis on the enemy bank makes preventing enemy scores a breeze, even in solo. But since Limbo has low survivability you need to stay in the Rift. The Specters aren't completely useless, they'll bank their points, and if they get downed the Brokers will bring the points to you. Take them out, make sure your Cata and Stasis is fresh, then grab the points and bank them. Three rounds of Low Risk goes by pretty fast.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Maunstre said:

Judging by a recent Reddit post, you just get a duplicate, no auto-compensation for already receiving the emote from Season 1:
https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dofs0i/thanks_i_really_appreciate_having_2_of_the_same/

I don't understand why DE would launch this with almost 1/3rd return cosmetic rewards without a mechanic that would replace the cosmetic duplicate for something we could actually use, ie: NW creds or some other reward.

i don't know if i should stop and wait for some sort of change... this really is a silly error

Archived