Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

Will we have new content this year? Because kuva missions, fissures and normal missions with higher level enemies are just more of the same.

Its not like there was a major update with content added like a week ago....

Just now, The-Almighty said:

Yes, and this is not content. It's the same S#&$ rebranded as new with many layers of rng on top of it.

"Playing the game to get new rewards isn't content." Really? I agree the change in this patch is bad but come on... Are you really saying it isn't "content" because it's the same game? 😂

3 minutes ago, CephKaron said:

Didn't yall ask for content that lasts though?

Slot Machines--er...Surprise Mechanics don't count as "Content", unless you're an EA paypig.

Also, please donate your unused plat to a good cause. Send me Forma bundles, as many as you can spare, it's the only way to cure this Kuvatitis Disease*cough*

• Fixed ALL players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad fails to kill their Kuva Lich instead (is only meant to apply to the player that did the failing). While all Thralls share Requiem Murmurs, the Lich entity itself is exclusive to a player. This also fixes receiving Requiem Murmur progress when successfully killing a Kuva Lich - onlyfailure/testing of your Requiem on a Kuva Lich will grant Murmur progress.

So you now made the 3rd bar really hard to complete ? Did someone in your team Farmed à lot of liches or they are all on their first one? . I think we really see a disconnection with how the players want to play the game and the vision of your team. You are always nerfing things without giving anything back . Sure you gave 10x for our lich but it was fun and made the grind bearable to have it for all team members. I wouldnt be mad if there was à way to get rid or donate a lich to our clan . I will give you an example . Yesterday I got à 58% shildeg and the lich after had a 28%.. what is the point of me even hunting the second one except to lose time and mod charges. Even with the new dupe system soon to be working it will not help. 

Your team really need to let us donate the lich to our clan like you said we would be able to @[DE]Megan

Im happy about all the other changes (grendel) and you are in the good way for melee even though CO and BR are in a bad shape

20 minutes ago, Zagrax said:

But why remove the shared murmur? That's a good incentive to help your allies with their lich.

The only reason I can think of is because it now adds pressure on a player with the Lich out in the mission to kill it.. The player for whatever reason MAY NOT want to kill it, most likely not wanting to level the Kuva Lich...Cause really at the end of the day who would want to kill ten Kuva Thralls when you can have one failed attempt at killing a Kuva Lich?

The ramp up in mission difficulty from the Kuva Lich was a little insane, I dunno if this is still the case as I avoid lvling my Kuva Lich past lvl 3...Facing a lvl 120 sentenent on Lua was enough to put me off lvling my Kuva Lich to lvl 5....  I don't even attempt to kill my Kuva Lich until I have at least two murmur clues...

The biggest issue for me facing missions at lvl 100+ as opposed to lvl 50-70, is frame viability. A number of frames I find fun to play just simply aren't very viable at 100+ because of how squishy they can be (especially on a poor host connection), who wants to be dead every few seconds? If you ever connected to a West European host from Far East Asia or vice a versa, you'll know why (Internet traffic usually goes all the way around the coast of continental Africa, which results in massive latency)... I don't even know why the game doesn't have an option to block connecting to certain regional hosts.  Anyway I often find myself playing tanky frames at lvl 100+ completely avoiding some of the more fun frames to play, which isn't something I would like to do

39 minutes ago, Voltage said:

• Any chance we could see Forma Blueprints in Requiem relics and remove the Ayatan Amber Stars? High end content giving a single Ayatan Star is bad and this is why it was removed from the Arbitrations rework before being shipped.

Just a reminder, this person talks only for itself.

Ignore especially this line.

5 minutes ago, gamer4ever27 said:

geez guys, is getting murmer the ONLY reason you help with another players lich, seriously?

How about the enjoyment of a sudden random challenging enemy whose powers and resistances are an unknown?

this change doesn't effect me at all, I'll still prefer pubing lich missions and I'll still help others with their liches.

its not that the lich fighting is not enjoyable, i like kuva lich system its fun, its something new. Its the grind i cant stand , you cant call a grindfest new content, its not fun when your forced to do something for hours that is not enjoyable and sry but grind is never fun

Just now, Uan91 said:

Oh, don't worry, they will ignore any form of feedback as shown by this and the last quick hotfix of Mods requiem dropped by Thralls and many times in the past.

The devs that listened to the community died many years ago.

37 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

If your lich spawns to help you it´ll freeze your game for a brief moment, which most of the time results in a host migration and you lose your squad

This is not an exclusive issue to the Litch. It also happens when you use the Warframe Specter clones. Tho I have not had this problem since this update. Yet to play with the new hot-fix tho, so maybe its back.

8 minutes ago, _.-._-._.--. said:

Thanks for the hotfix! By the way, here's a list of things you broke.

• Projectile weapons can no longer damage the eidolon on land or in water.
  • You need to be 20 meters away from the eidolon now in order to deal any damage.
  • Unairu wisp doesn't spawn wisps unless you are inside of the eidolon, even with the blast radius waybound.
  • Certain amps such as Raplak Prism do not hit the eidolon at ALL.

Can confirm the projectile and distance bug, same thing just happened to both me and my partner

It doesn't even show a 0 damage amount, just literally nothing whatsoever

Hitscan weapons appear to be functioning correctly though

3 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

Forma is required for Pexilus and Kuva weapon Mastery. It would make way more sense to put Forma there than something that makes no sense other than to be filler. Filler rewards should atleast compliment the system they are diluting drops for....

Amber stars have no place in the Lich system plain and simple.

6 minutes ago, krisvek said:

Finishers and ground finishers need looked at. Running around with Obex and its syndicate mod really felt like the syndicate mod didn't do anything (blast explosion on ground finisher, but no way to do them?)

Status procs on finishers are broken or removed. Status effects in general aren't working correctly, which was hinted at in the last hotfix but not addressed directly.

3 minutes ago, Desolator_X said:

Yes, but we're asking for meaningful content, new stuff to explore like Railjack, or an actual longer lasting story. Instead we get a dumb grind of missions that we've been playing since the game launched...

"Longer lasting story?" Do you realize how long it takes to make story quests relative to how quickly ppl play through story missions? Besides, if all you want is railjack then sit down and play something else until railjack comes out. You're acting as if you'll literally die if you don't sit glued and farm all the new Kuva Lich weapons in the first week. This system is meant to be an addition to the core loop of the game, not something you burn through in a day. 

Archived