The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since 'Titt' was removed from the lich name pool, what about...

Numerikuu

2665b0b8076f8a325671533c135a3113abd88c62

Dixx rises 😂

Ok, but for real lol. I ask this because the only reason I want to convert this lich is for the-certainly-not-silly-and-incredibly-mature name. However, since Titt was removed from the name pool for being 'lewd' will this name/word also be removed? Because I don't want a dud, no quirk, meh-named lich cluttering my converted list in that case.

(Also I was drinking when that named popped up. Rip my monitor.)

@[DE]Bear @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

Edited by Numerikuu
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

People are way too easily offended by nothing.  Who cares if something is lewd, rude, incentive, etc.

Its a videogame on the internet.  We are all total strangers.  Folks need to grow thicker skin and companies need to stop censoring and hand holding.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You must be the least fun person at the party.

Ah, but you both assume. I, personally, am far from offended lol. Sadly however, there are some pretty sad people out there that are, hence this post. I want to convert the lich for the name, but my gut feeling tells me that down the line it'll just be removed/changed, as Titt was, because of those party poopers.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

Ah, but you both assume. I, personally, am far from offended lol. Sadly however, there are some pretty sad people out there that are, hence this post. I want to convert the lich for the name, but my gut feeling tells me that down the line it'll just be removed/changed, as Titt was, because of those party poopers.

So you’re acting offended on the behalf of people you don’t personally know exists. You’re Just assuming.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

People are way too easily offended by nothing.  Who cares if something is lewd, rude, incentive, etc.

Its a videogame on the internet.  We are all total strangers.  Folks need to grow thicker skin and companies need to stop censoring and hand holding.

I always figured it was less about it offending people, and more about it just being stupid and juvenile. I mean, what kind of archnemesis is named titt? Not very threatening if you ask me. 

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I always figured it was less about it offending people, and more about it just being stupid and juvenile. I mean, what kind of archnemesis is named titt? Not very threatening if you ask me. 

Sometimes prople are just being cheeky because they can.

Other times just to try and get others riled ip over nothing.

My buddy has made characters in wow with goofy names just for kicks.

Bathsatlz and milfkins are two that come to mind.

Or look at movies which name characters for the sake of a pun.

Look at robin hood men in tights.  Ahsneeze father of ahchoo.

Bluntman and chronic fighting cocknocker in the comic.

Etc.

50 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So you’re acting offended on the behalf of people you don’t personally know exists. You’re Just assuming.

How are they acting offended?

They want to keep the Lich named Dixx.

Dixx is slightly on the "naughty" side of things.

Titt was slightly on the "naughty" side of things.

Titt was changed.

OP questions whether this will therefore also be changed.

I don't see where in that the OP is acting offended on behalf of others?

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Titt was changed.

The point is if you like something that you know has the potential of being removed. You Don’t Bring It Up In The Forums!

56 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

giphy.gif

...No 😪

If you'd actually read my post, and my posts after, you'd know this.

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Titt was changed.

^This.

6 minutes ago, SirKnum said:

This reminds me of the day they removed some names from World of Tanks and the commander of one of my tanks wasn't called Rex Dix anymore. Sad times.

That sucks 😩 Honestly I don't see the harm in it at all. Childish humor maybe, but it's so harmless lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

The point is if you like something that you know has the potential of being removed. You Don’t Bring It Up In The Forums!

This point and your previous post aren't even loosely related.

DE are going to find out one way or another. If this thread wasn't posted then all that would happen is it would be delayed.

• Like 1

I guess Dixx like being called a Dixx because he is the Dixx and probably great one at the party which I discover the grineer commanders invited Dixx to come over and that is about it.  If you don't get it just re-read the part "The grineer commanders invited Dixx to come over"

Edited by ChaoticEdge