Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What kind of personality or quirk you wish to be added on kuva liches?

Since we can possibly add more personality and quirk to make liches more interesting, what kind of personality/quirk you want to see?

My idea which in no way I'm hoping to get one is

Personality : Maternal

- Refer oneself as mommy or daddy, seeing you as a mere rebellious child that want to leave because you're in your rebellious phase and need to be punished

Quirk : Loves children

- Yeah, something that might make you want to call FBI where your lich will overreacting when seeing your operator, where your lich will stop attacking and start running to your operator for a bear hug, dealing minor damage to your operator.

Also, this lich will start yelling at the grineer when they deal damage your operator, making the grineer go away or shoot them for hurting your cute self

Any kind of personality/quirk you think can be added for future update?

• Like 6

Oh this should be fun.

"Clumsy": Sometimes suffers a blast knockdown...from absolutely nothing.

"Extremely Loud": Voice clips are all shouted and in all caps.

"Fear of Clem": Panics and runs at the sight of Clem and Clem Clones.

"Fear of Cameras": Panics and runs at the sight of Corpus Security Cameras.

"Soft Head": Takes extra headshot damage.

"Door Adverse": Doors do not open for the Lich (other enemies can open the doors though).

"Corpus Hater": Attacks Corpus units on sight (even ignoring the player to do so).

"Absent Minded": Will sometimes spawn in without their weapon equipped.

"Cloning Accident": All Dialogue is replaced with Kubrow noises.

I could go on for a while, but this should be a nice start for a few laughs.

• Like 14

Personally, I'd adore a "Fear of Queens" quirk. Where they spawn a lot more trying to kill you to appeal the queens, and get some unique lines upon death / conversion. 😄

I'd also love a "Friendly" quirk, not sure what it'd do but I'd love it, lol. Maybe he doesn't full-on attack you unless you attack him, idk.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 844448 said:

Personality : Maternal

- Refer oneself as mommy or daddy, seeing you as a mere rebellious child that want to leave because you're in your rebellious phase and need to be punished

Quirk : Loves children

• "The disobedient shall NOT be spared the rod. Adversary: Value the punishment I provide."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xenonthetenno said:
  • "The disobedient shall NOT be spared the rod. Adversary: Value the punishment I provide."

That doesn't sound maternal. It should be more affectionate

"Such a naughty kid, looks like mommy needs to show some discipline"

• Like 1

6 часов назад, (XB1)aMichealMeyers сказал:

I would love a lich with a Groovy Quirk. As in, homeboy or homegirl does a groovy lil dance when they kill you, or when they show up, or whenever. Doing disco moves and JoJo poses as they're activating their abilities 

That would be sweet.

Quirk: Whinner

Is always complaining about something: Your weapons in particular. If you have a weapon dealing a lot of damage to them, they will complain that its too stronk. If it tickles tham, they will complain that it needs to be better. If your Warframe is suited to take them down, they complain about unfairness. If its ill suited, they complain that its weak and should be made better.

• Like 2

Provoked if ignored - if player is ignoring lich , the lich will go into rage mode ingnoring everything in its path and going straight to the player its after , doing more damage and slowing down said player to force it into combat .

Edited by bad4youLT
  • Like 2

Warframe Superfan: The spawn with the head of the warframe they are fan of in their shoulders, while also wearing Nakak-made warframe masks. The last utility skills gets changed by a skill of their prefered warframe and they squeal in joy if you bring the warframe they are fan of against them.

Stalker Superfan: same as before but with Stalker mask, loves to taunt you because it got a (Nakak-crafted) Stalker mask and you can't get one

Boss Lich: they speak and have the personality of Grineer bosses... because they are a clone of them, wonder how they got selected for this. They use some skills unique from said bosses

Pack Leader: Always angry and only able to roar, this Lich spawns with his Kubrodon pack 

Glitched: a glitched lich that often spasms and twitch, its really hard to understand what it say, as its heavily distorted due to glitches

Elemental Heir: Abnormally loaded of energy from any damage type, these have skills based on that damage type ignoring current weapon-lich element concordance. They always spawn with a special ephemera and are really prone to proccing status (all but Tau damage, as it has no elemental proc)

Edited by Xolot
  • Like 3

On 2019-11-17 at 10:34 PM, AltheusV said:

They should hang about in your orbiter or dojo like the worst housemate ever, constantly complaing about the decor, the food and everything else, also they should pull faces and make rude gestures when they think you aren't watching.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTr12jRmeXh_txT1wZQnY

Did you do something?

I would love for the liches to have *any* kind of personality variation.  From what I've seen watching people streaming (as I've given up creating new liches of my own completely) they have one personality and one voice actor per gender.  In Shadow of Mordor, there were something like five or six different actors, and each one had variations of lines for something like six different personality types.  (Verbose, taciturn, smart, stupid, bloodthirsty and incoherently crazy are the ones I remember.  There might have been more.)  I would also like to see the system improved so that you have some interaction with your lich other than "die" or "run away," with "die" apparently being the default if you want to progress.  One of the memorable things about interacting with the orc captains in Shadow of Mordor was that they'd keep track of what happened the last few times they encountered you, and would sometimes recite it during their "super villain intro" scene when they turned up.  "Ranger!  The last time we met you set me on fire and ran away!  But I'm still alive, and I want to return the favor!  Don't worry though, I'll make sure you're good and DEAD before I go."

• Like 1