Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Happens if Your Railjack Gets Destroyed in Battle?

Archimedes01

I'm pretty sure we just fail the missions. Either way Railjack won't be such a big hit for majority of the players. They will play it for a while then throw it away unless DE actually invests into it more than archwings and keep people interested...

• Like 3

I'm going to guess that there won't be a real failure state regarding ship damage. The best I could see there is the ship Cephalon forcing a Void-jump when it loses all health, ending the session and parking back in the Drydock. But that could weirdly interact with people who are out of the ship at the time of destruction.

Instead, a better and hopefully more likely system would be that losing all ship health would put it in an Incapacitated state, disabling all systems including the cockpit until the player(s) repair it back to operation. Missions could then only end on objective failures, on objective completions, or if you and the team decide you can't do it and choose to warp out.

5 hours ago, Miser_able said:

What happens when your Warframe gets vaporized by a blast/corrosive/etc proc? 

Revives actually exist in the canon, and are even capable of reviving warframes slain by disintegration rays. A mere corrosive proc death where your skin melts off is nothing. The only time you slip into "no that death that player had there isn't canon" is when you fail a mission entirely

Regarding Credits, its' tough early on but when you get through and run the Index/play the game, you end up with more credits than you need.

I would so opt to have to pay the workers to maintain the ship (to improve performance/stats) or even have the crew go off farming resources while I'm away.