Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which mods do people find super useless (or do not feel has any effect )

Tenno76856

Question

17 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Cephalon_Naiture said:

Hildryn would beg to differ on that one. She'd rather ditch Vitality and Gladiator Resolve.

Shields on hildryn is mostly just QOL once you get high enough and she is best at tanking with a decaying key

1 hour ago, Butterfly85 said:

I've used the toxin resist mods a few times, usually on sorties when enemies have been enhanced with toxin damage.

True, but then I realised that when using with Adaptation, Antitoxin makes you immune to toxin when at least one toxin Adaptation stack ticks. I use it to patch the defence hole for Gauss and Hildryn. Other resistance mods are more useless.

Warm Coat from the other hand...

Any movement related mods, because I rarely slide, bullet jump, aim glide etc and I find fast moving frames harder to control so mods like Rush rarely make it to my builds.
Most shield related mods unless I'm playing Hildryn... everything else is modded with life mods or sits in the corner collecting dust.
Most aura mods, because I like melee so 99% of my builds use Steel Charge.
All riven mods... well not really useless, but I refuse to use them and I think they should be nuked out of existence.

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

The "Master" Thief mod that doesn't even give you 100% chance to open a locker. Some master thief, can't even successfully steal a Corpus employees gym shoes...

I use it on a few farming builds, especially if I'm doing survival or something where I'll be running the map for an extended period. Works well enough and I rarely run out of amber stars; a nice bonus. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

The corrupted mods that increase maximum magazine size but decrease reload speed.

To be fair, if you're using the 'reload while holstered' mod, that's actually a significant benefit. Especially on weapons that already have large magazines and long reloads.

2 minutes ago, Jokie155 said:

To be fair, if you're using the 'reload while holstered' mod, that's actually a significant benefit. Especially on weapons that already have large magazines and long reloads.

It is useless because we could use extra damage mods instead. More damage per shot = less shot needed = more economical ammunition (unless most people were bad at aiming). I can even write a shjt ton of other reasons why the mod is useless but I'm not in the mood of writing a long loooong~~~ comment now.

Some other useless mods: Scattered Justice (because Vaykor Hek cannot use it), Fury (Good for newbies, can be replaced with Quickening), Spoiled Strike (Only good for newbies, useless later game), etc.