Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephmera Grind is Painful

EzioTheEagle

Did like 100+ sentient anomaly missions in Veil proxima till now, haven't found any red crate yet....only found a yellow one once tho...DE should change the grind mechanics for this ephemera: 

1. Make the sentient ship stay forever/permanent and not time gated

2. Make the duration more than 30 mins or reduce the 3 hrs gap to 1 hr

3. Make a mini sentient boss inside the sentient ship and make the ephemera as a 5% or 10% drop

4. Make this ephemera available in next NW series 3 or a special alert

5. Let those rare yellow and red crates spawn even in Lua tilesets, or make a new small node on Lua which can spawn those rare crates...

Please DE, do any of the above things to lessen the tiresome grind..its insane...Too many RNG layers have made the grind even worse...

Please Change this grind or make the ephemera available through other means

Edit : 235 runs of this sentient ship and still no red crate, not a single time.... God this RNG

Edit 2 : 500+ runs done, still no ephemera 

Edited by EzioTheEagle

On 2020-01-06 at 4:06 PM, 0_The_F00l said:

Telling DE to reduce the grind is a lost cause, 

It is just a cosmetic, I really don't care about it myself but I understand how it would be a must have for others. 

If it was a weapon or part, like a certain other thing, then I would agree with you. 

Be it weapon or anything or cosmetics I am a completionist... I want to get everything in game and if u knew my current collection, I have 19/20 ephemeras already, missing this one.. So I want this anyway to complete my collection.. 

Edited by EzioTheEagle

Just now, -AiLuoLi- said:

Clearly you haven't farmed enough since it's based on achievement 

I wouldn't mind farming 24/7(like I got Blazing step ephemera after 500 eso runs) if the tileset stayed permanently and not time gated but this is insane.. Rng over rng.. Lots of rng layers there which is not the way DE gives stuffs to grind

As long as the sentient tileset is permanent or the timer is removed, I can grind all day

à l’instant, Anthraxicus a dit :

Ephemeras take skill to obtain

il y a 37 minutes, -AiLuoLi- a dit :

Clearly you haven't farmed enough since it's based on achievement like all ephemeras. 

Wow wow wow, get lucky is a skill now ? 😂🤣  And fighting RNG is an achievement ? 🤣😂🤣

You could spend your entire life farming [placeholder] and never get it just because it's hidden behind RNG, period.

il y a 17 minutes, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

honestly, I wouldn't even worry about it for now: farming that is just gonna make you burn yourself out hard.

I agree that it sucks, the Anomalies are a good idea, but the execution is absolutely terrible. hopefully they will start fixing it ASAP along with Railjack's many other problems.

Finally some common sense.

10 minutes ago, Hedasker said:

Wow wow wow, get lucky is a skill now ? 😂🤣  And fighting RNG is an achievement ? 🤣😂🤣

You could spend your entire life farming [placeholder] and never get it just because it's hidden behind RNG, period.

Finally some common sense.

You didn't know fighting RNG takes skill? Noob

DE seems to think so, so they must be right and you, wrong.

1 hour ago, EzioTheEagle said:

I can grind all day

You are making DE feel remorse that their players are ruining and wasting their life away full time playing their game. 

The layers of RNG or time gating stuffs are not done with the purpose of harming the players' health or social life. Right? @[DE]Rebecca

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

You are making DE feel remorse that their players are ruining and wasting their life away full time playing their game. 

The layers of RNG or time gating stuffs are not done with the purpose of harming the players' health or social life. Right? @[DE]Rebecca

While I wouldnt say de is actively trying to ruin player's lives, they are somewhat unintentionally doing so with the relentless rng. They want to keep their playerbase active, but at what cost?

1 hour ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

While I wouldnt say de is actively trying to ruin player's lives, they are somewhat unintentionally doing so with the relentless rng. They want to keep their playerbase active, but at what cost?

They're becoming one of those dev teams that wants their game to consume all their players time which is quite a shame, they used to be so vocal about players being able to chose when they play and jump in and out of the game as they and it was such a healthy player supportive stance to take as a company, but I guess that doesn't flatter their desire for growth enough anymore. 

Edited by Cubewano

5 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

They're becoming on those dev teams that wants their game to consume all their players time which is quite a shame, they used to be so vocal about players being able to chose when they play and jump in and out of the game as they and it was such a healthy player supportive stance to take as a company, but I guess that doesn't flatter their desire for growth enough anymore. 

That was like 2 years ago when they use to do that.