Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the worst Fashion 'Frames you have seen in game ?

Tenno76856

Combinations of white, gold, black, grey and navy blue then acting like it's something special.  Even though it's the most common colors in the game to be used.  I swear for all the red and black hate no one points out that 80% of frames look almost identical with these colors in a show your fashion topic or in the relay.  I try to color all frames different by what looks good by their design.  I'll hit random for a good while just to get ideas and not just use the "serious" colors.

19 hours ago, StormEagle150 said:

That's not true for shounen anime. 

Watched Boku no Hero and I was all like ‘hang on a second. That’s a bunch of sixteen year old boys with the physiques of Olympians in their twenties. That kid has frigging eight pack abs and at least a hundred pounds of his body weight is muscle. The hell, chaps.’

• Like 1

10 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

Well, maybe some people just like the Orokin style and color scheme. Ever think of that? No, you haven't. Your argument here is invalid, when there's literally an Orokin color palette that is available for purchase on the Market. Your literally complaining that you hate when people use it on a non-Prime frame. When eventually every frame will have a prime variant down the line. You shouldn't judge or care how someone customizes their frames. Don't go out of your way to make a point that is literally unnecessary, when a color palette for the Orokin colors exists.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Basically any relay is being swarmed with these, aside from super rare examples lul. I'd send some screenshots but I'm just too lazy to hop into the game rn.

But I'm just rolling down the road of some kind of antagonism against non-lore-based fashion works, e.g. Infested skins with Orokin schemes, or even worse, unequivocal black and red combinations that fashion trailblazers tend to slap onto everything just because they think it makes them look 'diabolical.' It's hardly surprising that as a result we get hundreds and hundreds of identical warframes in hubs (especially Umbras and Rhinos, the edgelord frames), coalescing into a horrendous mass of edginess.

It's also funny when some people assume that the Sentient have purely 'white and red' scheme, which is about opposite to what is described above. This thing has affected even some of the recent Tennogen works, and I'm quite disappointed with that.

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

Frames or weapons that have been left uncolored, likely treated as Mastery Foddler or the equivalent. I find that more criminal than some of the more despicable ones listed by others here.

To be fair I refuse to color a frame until I have played it enough to "know" the vibe and feel of it. It feels wrong to color a frame I've not played yet or am still learning. 

• Like 1

I believe that the worst fashion is the use of 2 very bright colors (unrealistic, eye-catching) that are poorly combined.

This refers to a solid pink Reno (It could have been diluted with pink, white) Or black-and-white adepts of darkness (colors could have been chosen a little duller)

Just use different colors, dilute with black details and learn how to paint metallic-polished parts in metallic colors, my God.

Most players do not have much taste in fashion, so they go like clowns.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Everyone here hating on red and black needs a personal visit from Deadpool!

He'll throw Chichaunga's at all of them and we all know it!

Seriously though, I don't get the whole "Black and red is for edgelords" thing. I just think it looks good when done right, and is a cool look in general.

Certainly looks better then a Warframe that might have once been a Crayon before some kid stuck it in the microwave to see what would happen.

16 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Frames or weapons that have been left uncolored, likely treated as Mastery Foddler or the equivalent. I find that more criminal than some of the more despicable ones listed by others here.

Honestly there's a decent number of frames (primes especially) that I actually like the default color scheme on.  There's also Hildryn, though.  Seriously who thought it was a good idea to make her look like the lovechild of Unit 01 and the Russian chick from Overwatch?

I enjoy completely going nuts with any prime warframe, coloring every possible part in different screaming neon colors.

Then I go to Cetus and place myself next to those fashion frames and wait how long it takes for them to move away.

The halloween pumpkin head made this even more fun and whisp agile animation is a huge plus for Rhino, Chroma or Grendel.

I sometimes whisper those fashion dudes "Hey, you look cool! We are a perfect match!" and some of those guys are now on my friendlist 😉

Others say WTF and put me on ignore.

Edited by IamLoco
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, zuraja said:

Honestly there's a decent number of frames (primes especially) that I actually like the default color scheme on.  There's also Hildryn, though.  Seriously who thought it was a good idea to make her look like the lovechild of Unit 01 and the Russian chick from Overwatch?

You dare mock the thighs of sword-steel?

In all seriousness, the red and black is usually done lazily due to the sheer number of people who want to be a bionicle makuta or whatever. I've seen some kuva/nightwatch themed loadouts which make sense in context, but usually those aren't completely black or red.

Worst fashion frame.... i never know about it

But my sweet beautiful Hydriod... know how to be best of fashion ...specially on the beach!

(wait how i can't use imgur on link my picture..... never mind then 😞 )

Edited by ---ChaRoon---
can't upload pic from insert image for soem reason

10 hours ago, GeneralKaiga said:

You dare mock the thighs of sword-steel?

In all seriousness, the red and black is usually done lazily due to the sheer number of people who want to be a bionicle makuta or whatever. I've seen some kuva/nightwatch themed loadouts which make sense in context, but usually those aren't completely black or red.

It depends really. For instance, my Excalibur(regular Excalibur) is built around the Mordred Helmet, and the Black Knight look is pretty good on Excal.