Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous is horrible

K555

Before it got removed i grinded out hundreds of runs to get it and it didn't drop which i was fine with but now the new one not only does it make all of the communities grind for it go down the hole but makes it easy to get in like 7 runs, not only has all our time just been stupidly wasted over nothing but the new one looks HORRIBLE not a single fashion i have matches it and i have tons of different looks from demonic to royal, you screwed up DE, making all that time we grinded go to nothing while also making it look even worse

Edited by K555

9 minutes ago, (XB1)InductiveBag46 said:

No one forced you to grind it, you chose to spend hours on end farming for a piece of sh't cosmetic.

yes because its a rare cache with a good ephemera and as a fashion framer i would be aiming to get it but when DE takes it out of the game dispite the hundreds if not thousands of runs the warframe community did to get it, yes we're gonna be piss when we dont even get shards for the runs we did and when they changed the reward 

So DE isn't allowed to make the game better if people have already played the bad version? I guess the government shouldn't fix roads either, to respect the people who damaged their cars driving over potholes.

If you got the Ephemera already, then your special prize is being able to have it longer than people who didn't do it the hard way. Anyone who waited for the system to be fixed still has to do the grind, but you're already done and you can sit there gloating while you've already moved on to another thing.

In fact, if the ephemera apparently looks worse, you got the additional prize of getting to use the better-looking one for a period of time. Hope you took lots of screenshots.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

So DE isn't allowed to make the game better if people have already played the bad version? I guess the government shouldn't fix roads either, to respect the people who damaged their cars driving over potholes.

If you got the Ephemera already, then your special prize is being able to have it longer than people who didn't do it the hard way. Anyone who waited for the system to be fixed still has to do the grind, but you're already done and you can sit there gloating while you've already moved on to another thing.

In fact, if the ephemera apparently looks worse, you got the additional prize of getting to use the better-looking one for a period of time. Hope you took lots of screenshots.

But thats the thing i didnt get the old one that i wanted i got the worse new one that you cant even change the energy colour on, and yea the new system isnt as bad but we should of got something to compensate 

2 minutes ago, K555 said:

But thats the thing i didnt get the old one that i wanted i got the worse new one that you cant even change the energy colour on, and yea the new system isnt as bad but we should of got something to compensate 

Are you saying there are two different Tenebrous ephemeras in the game now? If it's true, then it's nothing more than a bug that should be fixed.

Edited by Xaero

People seriously complain something is too easy to get now?

For the sake of your wasted time for an ephemera you couldn't get you think it's a good idea to make it a 100 shard grind instead? People can be REALLY stupid now can they.

Unless something's changed and I'm not aware of it the shard grind in its current state is already the worst time-gated event in this game with nothing else of value can drop. And complaining it as someone who wasn't lucky enough to get the ephemera (so that you can legit complain being "skillful" enough to get a RNG drop and the change "undo" your "effort" etc) before change is beyond my understanding.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDI4TuWM_bjgVVf2vfqNL

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Are you saying there are two different Tenebrous ephemeras in the game now? If it's true, then it's nothing more than a bug that should be fixed.

No theres the one pre fix and post fix, prefix ud see it has a lot more smoke and a lot more floating upwards while having a red sort of energy your hands when standing still for long enough, the new one doesnt have that and the smoke like thing that traces your body is a lot more dense

Farming for an ephemera in a rare cache on a mission that's available for 30 minutes every 3 hours that can also drop other things like captura scenes was unrealistic at best. Personally I was expecting for a permanent Sentient tileset sometime in future, maybe when The New War drops and I was pretty sure that trying to find rare caches there would be more plausible but this is way better. It was your choice to spend a ridiculous amount of time for a ridiculous chance to get something, you have better odds at winning lottery than finding that ephemera the old way.

If that was a skill based hunt that would give you the ephemera i would perfectly understand your point and i mean it, but it wasnt..  

It was a horrible mechanic of constant redoing a mission and looking for an extremely rare container.. You probably didn't even kill anything.. Strat was a loki with duration and as much loot detection as possible. 

You are claiming you deserve something for the effort.. You pigeon-holed your experience to a constant search for a container wasting countless hours to a pointless grind and succumbing to darkness of ridicolous grind. You did that by choice. 

It was pretty obvious that they will change it.. I was certain from the moment i heard about it and never even tried that farm. 

You now feel entitled to a reward.. I think its good you don't get any, maybe it will teach you a lesson about not wasting your life on pointless absurd things and if less people will succumb to pointless absurd grinds that will eventually teach developers to not make them in the future. We all win this way. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, K555 said:

No theres the one pre fix and post fix, prefix ud see it has a lot more smoke and a lot more floating upwards while having a red sort of energy your hands when standing still for long enough, the new one doesnt have that and the smoke like thing that traces your body is a lot more dense

Screenshots?

Even if i have spend hours to get it before the change,i still wont be too mad about it...as the change is for the better of the game,and i dont want others who are not as lucky going insane trying to get it...

Is like the reactor changes they did not too long ago...i did get a 96 virdar mk3(got bumped up to 99 after the change),but i am not mad about it despite the time it took me to get it,just like the tenebrous change,is for the better...

Edited by DarthIronclad
  • Like 1

You had time to spare and you used it. Or you used time you couldnt afford to lose? Your time, your choice. Nobody pointed a gun at you. Now they made it easier for others. 

You wanted challenge or you wanted it the easy way? I mean if you were wasting so many hours is cause you were enjoying the difficulty.

I dont understand the problem.

You also said is uglier now. Well thats subjective. I think you will need more opinions to get it changed again

• Like 2

DE really needs to stop putting those grindstones into the game in the first place.

The grind itself annoyed players and now the reversal also annoyes players.

Honestly, did noone at DE think that putting a cosmetic in a rare container on a tileset that spawns only every so often was a good idea before release?

I think that if you asked players you would get told by 9 out of 10 that this is a bad idea.

6 minutes ago, Sagittarix said:

I think that if you asked players you would get told by 9 out of 10 that this is a bad idea.

Even if they asked, they wouldn't listen even when they know they're wrong. It's a matter of whether people tolerate the bad idea, or not.

This is one if the issues DE has, they waste so much dev time changing their bad ideas, when they had the option of doing it right the first time.