Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

40 minutes ago, MrZeeck said:

When can we expect a hotfix for larvlings not showing the weapon of the lich?

Isn't that already fixed. Its showing up in my screen. wasn't showing up before 27.1.0.1 though.

I do Saturn exterminate to spawn liches

2 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Isn't that already fixed. Its showing up in my screen. wasn't showing up before 27.1.0.1 though.

I do Saturn exterminate to spawn liches

I didn't see a mention of it after yesterdays hotfixes, in the list of things. 

16 hours ago, Loza03 said:

And with that, I'm gonna be hunting liches again. Nice!

Yup, already on the next one (even though at one point I wasn't sure that day would come). Funny how big the effect of small but meaningful changes can be 🙂. And now the "min-max completionist psychosis" can finally bloom freely, with the new Valence Fusion creating a credible way to max all the kuva weapons to 60%... 🤪

Also, melee 3.0 is GREAT again. Running around waving my sword at everything like a maniac. Another small but hugely meaningful change (for me at least), removing the forced "press E and loose all your combo"-function. 

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

• The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire. 

Thank you so much!!!

vor 17 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

*Clarification on ‘Abandoning Liches’: We have removed the prototype for this for now, because rather than not fixing the core loop and just letting a Lich be banished, we intend to focus on the core loop first. 

im disapointed that that point seem not have some priority well guess now because of a missklick i have to invest arount 3 hours playtime to get rid of a lich i never wanted

well and pressing alt f4 to lose my loot and all the stuff is fine but geting my lich is so important that is has to be saved at that instant

7 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

im disapointed that that point seem not have some priority well guess now because of a missklick i have to invest arount 3 hours playtime to get rid of a lich i never wanted

Yep.. it's yet another bullS#&$ thing about this update. Having the option to abandon a lich should be priority

soooooooo many bug to name a few u cant move if u use umbra excal and transfer out ,your archwing not going away inside the ship , enemy ship not showing

and other so many also the resources is so hard to get   mission takes 15/20min in the easyest one and reources u need 12000/6000/8000of u get 200/300 without booster and that was a mid rare resources rare u would be lucky if u get 100 wow and these u need millions of to get a decent part if this is going to be same please bring back the skip the resources by plat thing .

man this is the god mode of grind and rng

Wukong's first major nerf was to his Primal Fury exalted ability with the introduction of melee 3.0. His kill times were severely reduced across the board for all of his exalted attacks, as was the distance he traveled when using his spin attack in said form. The melee 3.0 changes actually heavily impacted all of the melee exalted weapons in a similarly negative way, reducing their overall effectiveness. I feel that exalted weapons should be stronger than the weapons for the weapon types they represent across the board considering the amount of additional investment you need for them. Grind Hard Squad actually made a video himself talking about the state of melee exalted weps (https://youtu.be/Qr_ptx_r-yE)

The rest of this post I've actually posted before but wanted to include it again as Wukong has recently received a major nerf to his Cloudwalker's speed. It is now a static, fixed speed despite any investment into the ability, however it has retained all of the bugs that become very apparent if you play him for a while. I'm not trying to make a case that if they were to fix the bugs to Cloudwalker that it would make the speed nerfs to the ability okay. Rather, I'm trying to say that it makes it seem somewhat inconsiderate if this was intentionally done to nerf a utility-based ability that was only really used most of the time for getting around the map fast while leaving all of its bugs intact, all of this on top of his exalted changes. Below is a video and some points both time-stamping and describing the bugs (the timestamps are also in the description of the video):

1. Cloudwalker vs. Cloudwalker with Sprint Active (Also comparing different sprint speeds): 0:00 --> When having sprint toggled on, or holding it right before cloud walker is activated, you are supposed to be able to move much faster in Cloudwalker. This is no longer true after update 27.0.12. Instead you remain the same speed regardless of whether you have sprint active or have a higher sprint value. I personally really like having Wukong's Cloudwalker be able to go very fast and I don't think it's particularly ridiculous as you have to mod for it like any other speed-based Warframe.
  2. Cloudwalker into phantom-ledge grab teleport Bug: 1:45 --> Using Cloudwalker right before you are about to grab a ledge will make it so you will teleport back to the ledge once your ability ends and climb the ledge. The only way to get out of it is to initiate an attack (melee or primary fire). This has been here for a while now and is especially annoying because it isn't very obvious at all when it's happening, resulting in you getting taken back through a decent bit of the map if you were rushing for the end while disorientating you from the unexpectedness of it.
  3. Cloudwalker momentum bounce bug when flinging yourself at an upwards angle upon exit from the ability: 2:32 --> You hold forward or backwards while exiting Cloudwalker in a way in which you fling yourself at an upwards angle arching back down into the ground. This will cause a weird momentum bounce bug where your character will bounce while going in the direction you initially touched the floor with while giving your very little to no control of where you want to go via the directional keys. This bug is actually possible with any Warframe due to a ledge bug shown towards the end of the video.
  4. Rolling Cloudwalker Bug: 3:33 --> You cast roll right as you're in the cast animation for Cloudwalker (when Wukong is jumping into the air before disappearing into a cloud) and you will be stuck going in one direction (the direction of the roll) until your ability ends. There is no way to get out of this without waiting for the ability to end, as far as I know. It can be annoying as you may sometimes roll in an attempt to sprint right before Cloudwalker.
  5. Wukong Primal Rage De/Activate Bug: 3:56 --> Wukong's primal rage activation/deactivation sound doesn't play at all at times when it should.
  6. General Momentum Bounce Bug: 4:20 --> Jumping towards the end of a ledge-get-up animation will give you a minor version of the momentum bounce bug shown in Bug #3. This isn't a Wukong bug although it is similar in effect to one of the bugs he has.
  7. Wukong Celestial Twin Kills only count when you are hosting. This isn't shown in the video but it is a thing.

Please add the old ability stats that appears when a frame is at a curtain level that visually show what the stats are at the current level and configuration
What is the ETA on the global loot pickup system that was mentioned in a previous DEV Stream. It is frustrating to run everywhere 2 get loot because no one wants to be in one area for any given time, for this reason a lot of loot is lost to rest of the team. If I can a suggestion please Mack it a aura mod, if it is a normal mod it become a curtsy item which almost no one will use.  
Please remove credit cashes from level 30+ missions as a reward in AABC rotations please, or Please increase the credits obtain from the rewards and Make them rarer to be obtain per rotation.
Can we get Salvage missions other than the infested mission also Please. 
Thank U for all the work U have put in to warframe, and thank U for all the quality of life updates so early in the year, I hope the game fares well for a long time to come, there are bugs here and there that will be fixed in time I hope.

20 minutes ago, dimekikko said:

Has this Back-to-back Duplicates system been deleted?
Not required on current systems.

Yeah, I noticed that you can get back-to-back duplicate Kuva Weapons now (got offered like, 3 tonkors in a row), but it doesn't really matter anymore since you can just walk away.

hace 20 horas, Sniga dijo:

Shoutout to everyone who wasted months farming duplicate Lich weapons.

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

Epic

i dont get how is holding E a problem.

you can just press shift.

i use blood rush and never had that stoopid problem

hace 7 horas, Dauggie dijo:

CAN we please have valence tranfer/trade for PETS! for those who want to get better looking pets but already have 6-8 forma existing pet. this would really help people to go back and get better looking pets since when you are new to the game, the items needed to build kavat is too much. now that a ol players have enough resources, we can do our experimenting for better looking kavats/kubrows. PLEASE! look into this..

no. is useless and you talk about like you are suffering.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire. 

Why, oh why can't you make it a togable option? Or, at least, allow us to start combo with a heavy attack!

This is why it is so hard to love you, DE. You simply disable something instead of giving players an option to chose what they like.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Garuda - Bloodletting Augment: Bloodforge
Garuda's equipped weapon is reloaded up to 100%.

This isnt an augment. This is a waste of space in all regards. Maybe if it gave half the energy gained to Garuda's allies I'd consider it, or bonus armor from the health lost, it might be good too, but this is just complete trash for an augment.

Also, Hydroid Prime trailer when?

I'll seriously miss the back breaking.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Avionics Transmutation using Dirac, please.

Farming for the rarest like Zetki Predator leaves you sitting on over 10k Dirac while your whole top Avis and all slots are already at max rank, not counting the over 100's of duplicates.

Archived