Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

NPCs now have about a second of delay before being able to perceive other players or NPCs that come out of invisibility, regardless of alert state. Previously, combat-state enemies would near instantly retarget in such cases. 

It wasnt problem 0_0 It was already. They  cant saw us. What that?

3 minutes ago, hefirey said:

can we have kuva liches loot dependant on how many captured nodes the kuva lich has. for instance on earth if it has 8 controlled nodes the lich can steal 8 different items when playing in its territory

eh? it is stealing enough already - resources, mods, relics, or you feel like you have too much loot in looter shooter game?

Il y a 11 heures, LSG501 a dit :

So it seems we're still forced to 'waste' 5 forma if we want full xp from kuva weapons, even if we think the weapon is junk and little more than mr fodder..... pretty sure that was one of the big issues with kuva *weapons* for a lot of people, but funny how that's still in, suppose you've got to sell those forma bundles somehow....

A few days ago you could play a 10 days event called Plague Star during which you could farm a lot of formas (dozens, hundreds !) already crafted. This event will be back in maybe 6 months. And you still can get tons of formas bp in fissure missions, a capture last less than 2minutes 😋

CAN we please have valence tranfer/trade for PETS! for those who want to get better looking pets but already have 6-8 forma existing pet. this would really help people to go back and get better looking pets since when you are new to the game, the items needed to build kavat is too much. now that a ol players have enough resources, we can do our experimenting for better looking kavats/kubrows. PLEASE! look into this..

Where are the fixes for the ultra-vitality grineer in Empyrean? They have a 60-80 level, but they are strong as a bombard 200 lvl.
They do not even care about shots from the most powerful weapons (such as Tigris Prime with 50+ thousand damage) and to kill them with the "finisher attack" you need 2-3 hits. In addition, these same "finisher attack" work on them incorrectly. Very often you make one attack, the enemy survives, but you can’t make an attack again, even though Ivara’s Sleep arrow still affects them (and other similar abilities).
Plus, it is impossible to make a "Sneak Attack" if the Empyrean mission is launched not from the Orbiter. 
Plus, the resource booster does not work correctly on Empyrean resources. Resources are doubled periodically, not constantly.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your Kuva Lich will no longer kill you when you fail a Requiem guess, nor will they attempt to break your back.

Um... Is it just me or You should at least have tryed to make it a bit more believable? Maybe provide some illusion of challenge? Somethink like "tap this button fast or loose one repawn?" No? Maybe a little gameplay, please? 

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

• The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire. 

Why do you keep letting a vocal minority pressure you into reverting good changes? This is the skywing controls all over again. Remember that? Remember how you changed skywing to a non-cancerous control scheme shortly after the release of Fortuna, then two days later reverted that because three people cried about not being able to fly upside down? And it took you until Railjack to go back again and revert the revert? And while I'm happy that we finally have usable skywing controls, it didn't need to take that long. This is the exact same situation. All that was really needed here was to make the heavy attack require a slightly longer button hold, so it wouldn't accidentally trigger by tapping. Or just make it an option in the settings.

2 hours ago, AntawnMary said:

A few days ago you could play a 10 days event called Plague Star during which you could farm a lot of formas (dozens, hundreds !) already crafted. This event will be back in maybe 6 months. And you still can get tons of formas bp in fissure missions, a capture last less than 2minutes 😋

yeah lets grind out a rare event for forma just so we can sling the 'rewards' in the bin if we don't like the weapon.... mind you I didn't actually need to do that because I'm sitting on over 70 unused forma.  The thing is I can still see the issue with the kuva weapons needing a forced 5 forma for their full xp, especially if we just see the weapon as a mr fodder.   😏

And it's not just about the physical forma, you have to waste time levelling it too.... and tbh thats even more tedious, even if  you use the meta farmng techniques

Interesting fact, I had a Radiation Kraken Kuva with a catalyst and 1 forma, I fused it with a fire with a few bonus to get a 60% fire one. I lost the Forma and the catalyst... I was thinking the stuff invested on would transfer too !!!

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases of invulnerable Corpus Turrets.

When I read this, I immediately jumped to my Ludoplex to test the Wyrmius mini-game... Turns out the corpus turrets in there are still completely invulnerable and the game is still literally impossible to beat. *sadface*

8 hours ago, Raskalnickoff said:
  • A fully charged throw of the Orvius will now activate its unique enemy suspension mechanic. 

What actually was changed here? It still looks like the only way to activate the puppet thing is to:

1. Switch to melee only, by holding F ~1sec
  2. block, using holding right click
  3. throw with the alternate fire, tap middle mouse button
  4. wait unarmed until the orvius explodes

GYji6KA.jpg

When I had fun with the Orvius the method was:

1. dual wield
  2. throw with the alternate fire, tap middle mouse button
  3. shoot with secondary weapon until orvius returns

There are plenty of other glaives that can bounce around the room. If that was what I wanted I might equip the Cerata or Falcor. Can we just have it so that every throw of the orvius activates it's special ability?

you have to hold the melee button during dual wielding to activate the gimmick. i assume this is done to avoid conflicts with alt fire, which makes sense.

Archived