The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Acolytes Return

[DE]Helen

45 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Are we going to get Misery this time? I can assume no since he only showed in 2016, but doesn't hurt to ask each time the Acolytes come back.

Unfortunately, we were unable to fix his exclusion in time for this Acolyte return. We hope to bring you much Misery in the future.

27 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

@Sintag Thank you so much for the gift, hun~! That was fast, I legit just logged into the game and saw it in my inbox, lmao. It was really kind of you! 💖💗

@QueenofYandxre Had some Plat to kill and was missing the pack myself.  Works for both of us really!

6 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Same 😂 but also Stalker. Every time I play with newer players he never spawns to get scans.

PKsIcsZ.png

I think I never seen normal stalker. Something that makes me really sad, since I DO want to complete my codex. First time I seen Stalker was during the quest where he becomes Shadow Stalker.

The stalker fights I had, were all AFTER that quest.

No misery, no stalker noggle, no new rewards, expendable mods. Don't get me wrong, I love stalker and his friends but this event needs a rework 'cuz now it is just codex entries and some plat (unless you are a new player that has not bought the mods already).

Make the stalker and his acolytes great again.

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Unfortunately, we were unable to fix his exclusion in time for this Acolyte return. We hope to bring you much Misery in the future.

This is meaningless other than for the sake of farming the mods. So why not bring back Shadow Debt each time? Too much technical difficulties to bring the event back?

I don't mean bring the event back as in clan competitive but as lore meaningful than these sole-for-farming-mods reappearances.

10 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

Same 😂 but also Stalker. Every time I play with newer players he never spawns to get scans.

PKsIcsZ.png

I missed scanning Misery last time, really need it to complete me, I mean my codex scan.

You need to go into every room on the tileset until you trigger the acolyte.

16 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

This event has a combination of the worst kinds of elements and should've been replaced with its rewards spread into other systems years ago.

• time limited event
  • RNG missions; discovery/encounter
  • time limited nodes
  • RNG rewards

Time limited events is not worst kinds next to Plague Star. RNG mission? Random players can find the acolytes and do something else while your waiting. Time limited can be completed for only for 5 or 4 runs at best. RNG rewards for these are not the worst. I got last time over 9 argon Scopes and 12 maiming strikes. AT LEAST ITS NOT THE SENTIET SHIP where I as a player spent more than 5 weeks with at least 2k runs with less 1% on spawning the red cache. Do you really think DE will update these in the past 3 years? No they won't! 

Archived